Jump to content

America under President Trump


Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, ReeferMadness said:

In the waning days of Trump's pathetic presidency, rats abandon a sinking ship.

 

cowards

It's clear that the line was drawn in the sand in the aftermath of the attempted coup by Trump supporters on the Capitol. You either favor democracy, or you favor fascism. There is no middle ground at all, going forward. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

He needs to move his account to Parler.

Twitter will go under in a week.

They attempted to do that a few weeks ago. Parler is still a joke, and Twitter lost maybe a fraction of a percentage of accounts over it.  Besides, most people go on twitter to discuss issues OTHER that politics, so I fail to see how a few hardliners closing their Twitter accounts will adversely affect the company in any way. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Petros said:

It's clear that the line was drawn in the sand in the aftermath of the attempted coup by Trump supporters on the Capitol. You either favor democracy, or you favor fascism. There is no middle ground at all, going forward. 

Elaine Chao just announced her resignation.  Coward.  Cabinet should be invoking the 25th amendment, not running away and hiding.

It must be so humiliating to be American right now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Trumpism...now there's a term coined by the Communist Left. We used to call them Americans.

Well, Trumpism is about a racist, anti-science, anti-government, pro-conspiracy theory strain of malignant stupidity.

If you say that's American, I'm not one to argue.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, ReeferMadness said:

Elaine Chao just announced her resignation.  Coward.  Cabinet should be invoking the 25th amendment, not running away and hiding.

It must be so humiliating to be American right now.

 

Are you really an American if you hate America and everything it stands for? 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, ReeferMadness said:

Well, Trumpism is about a racist, anti-science, anti-government, pro-conspiracy theory strain of malignant stupidity.

If you say that's American, I'm not one to argue.

 

Meanwhile, it's your lot acting like the Taliban. Do you dare invite them for dinner? Or are you not quite woke enough?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, DogOnPorch said:

 

Meanwhile, it's your lot acting like the Taliban. Do you dare invite them for dinner? Or are you not quite woke enough?

The Taliban came out and endorsed Trump over Biden, FTR.  Ditto for Bin Laden's niece. 

Edited by Petros
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Petros said:

Did the "Communist Left" also coin the term "Nazism?" ?

 

No...the Nazis did that. National Socialists....or just plain old socialists if you prefer. They did hate the Communists...who were also into sending armed thugs into the streets to burn things.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Petros said:

It's clear that the line was drawn in the sand in the aftermath of the attempted coup by Trump supporters on the Capitol. You either favor democracy, or you favor fascism. There is no middle ground at all, going forward. 

It sure shut Trump up.  I think he wet himself when he saw he'd cost people their lives.

No problem with a peaceful transition of power now, eh, Donald? 

You cowardly piece of shit.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Trumpism...now there's a term coined by the Communist Left. We used to call them Americans.

No, America would still be run by Apaches and Comanches if those Trumpists were representative of Americans as a whole.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Bullshit. If their charges were dropped how do you know they were “caught” doing those things and not just innocent people caught up in mass arrests?  The primary reason for dropping charges is lack of evidence. But you have some special knowledge they these were all guilty perpetrators with sufficient evidence? A standard police tactic during protests is just to seal off an area and then just arrest every one inside the perimeter including innocent bystanders, reporters, property owners etc.

In many of these cities a curfew was in effect, so there were no innocent people on the streets. In most cases a riot was declared, which was also a message for the 'innocent' to leave, so again, no innocents there. Further, if you simply refuse to charge people violating curfews then what's the point of even having a curfew?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/08/12/chicago-portland-protester-charges/

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jun/4/prosecutors-dismiss-looting-rioting-charges-agains/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

It sure shut Trump up.  I think he wet himself when he saw he'd cost people their lives.

No problem with a peaceful transition of power now, eh, Donald? 

You cowardly piece of shit.

He gave a speech telling them to march on congress and telling them he'd be there with them.

Needless to say, he wasn't there with them.  Charged them up and sent them on their way, then slunk back to the white house.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Argus said:

He gave a speech telling them to march on congress and telling them he'd be there with them.

Needless to say, he wasn't there with them.  Charged them up and sent them on their way, then slunk back to the white house.

He forgot to tell them he had a desk he had to hide under for a while.

"Let me know when you've saved the election for me, suckers.  I'll let you send me some more money, too"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

It sure shut Trump up.  I think he wet himself when he saw he'd cost people their lives.

No problem with a peaceful transition of power now, eh, Donald? 

You cowardly piece of shit.

I think you mean to say the left has shut Trump up on their Facebook and Twitter platforms.

You seem to be unaware of other platforms so I'll help you out:

Quote

"We had an election that was stolen from us. It was a landslide election, and everyone knows it, especially the other side, but you have to go home now," Trump said in the clip that was published as rioters were violently invading the Washington, D.C. building.

Collectively, the video has been seen at least 420,000 times via the Toronto-based video hosting website Rumble, uploaded by a variety of personalities including Fox News host Sean Hannity and the right-wing political commentator Dinesh D'Souza.

On Parler, led by CEO John Matze as a "free speech" version of Twitter, the account for Team Trump, the president's official election campaigning profile, shared the video on Wednesday and it has seemingly been viewed approximately 3.9 million times.

Thousands of supportive comments filled the Parler comment section. "We all know this election was a fraud," wrote user Ericj. "This was all a set up to hurt President Trump! The best President we've had in our history!" wrote user Debbielemaster. "No one has fought harder for us and we are grateful," said a verified user called Juliemrocco.

 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/donald-trump-video-blocked-on-facebook-youtube-viewed-millions-of-times-on-parler-rumble/ar-BB1cyLuu

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

I think you mean to say the left has shut Trump up on their Facebook and Twitter platforms.

You seem to be unaware of other platforms so I'll help you out:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/donald-trump-video-blocked-on-facebook-youtube-viewed-millions-of-times-on-parler-rumble/ar-BB1cyLuu

He says everyone knows the election was stolen - except Bill Barr or Mitch McConnell or Tom Cotton or the FBI or the states which all certified their elections, or the courts which looked at what evidence could be gathered, sniffed disdainfully, and tossed the cases out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

I think you mean to say the left has shut Trump up on their Facebook and Twitter platforms.

You seem to be unaware of other platforms so I'll help you out:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/donald-trump-video-blocked-on-facebook-youtube-viewed-millions-of-times-on-parler-rumble/ar-BB1cyLuu

No, I did hear about that one.  The election was a fraud?  You don't say! 

Gee, it's too bad Joe Biden is gonna be the President anyway...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, bcsapper said:

No, I did hear about that one.  The election was a fraud?  You don't say! 

Gee, it's too bad Joe Biden is gonna be the President anyway...

Yes, that is too bad and the whole world will suffer for it. The Road to Serfdom opens up a an express lane on January 20.

Again, be careful what you wish for.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,750
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    Betsy Smith
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...