America under President Trump

Would not surprise me:

/donald_trump_truthers_theories_spread_hes_trying_to_sabotage_campaign_after_his_disastrous_week_from_hell/

In the months ahead, I suspect Trumps real intent will become increasingly obvious. There is no reason to think he wants to be president. Its an unspeakably complicated job and Trumps defiant ignorance suggests he has no desire to learn what is required. This was always about Trump his brand, his image, his profile. It should surprise no one if he finds a way to undermine his own campaign. At this point, the best possible outcome for him is to lose without appearing to quit. Then, as Jacobus pointed out, he can expand his celebrity, broaden his influence, and avoid the trouble of actually serving in public office.

I just can't see Trump wanting to do the heavy lifting of being president.

That assessment doesn't make any sense, unless I'm missing something.

If this is all about Trump's brand, his image, his profile....and throw in his ego.........why would he want to end up losing in the general election? Why would he want to be knocked out by Hillary? Whether he sabotaged his own demise, or he loses for real........the result will be the same. He'll be the loser. That's what's going to resonate, you know, if he loses in the general election.

Let's not forget about his age, too. This may be his last hurrah before he rides off to the sunset.

Now, is that the kind of image he'd want to leave of himself to America? After all those years of success and fame,

and all the excitement he'd brought to this election.......... he'll deliberately go out with a pathetic pffffft?

Assuming he started out halfheartedly (which I don't think so), after he saw the movement he created......I don't think he's not in it now to win!

Edited by betsy

Funny how things had changed. When Trump was duking it out with Cruz, Rubio and Kasich....Hillary gloated and mocked the division among the Republicans. Now, though she tries to downplay it, the Democrats are in the same boat.

No, they aren't. They agree on almost everything desirable. The difference is that Clinton is more of a realist and Sanders proposes things he couldn't possibly implement.

No, they aren't. They agree on almost everything desirable. The difference is that Clinton is more of a realist and Sanders proposes things he couldn't possibly implement.

There is division. Clinton is trying to downplay it.

What's all that about some Dems accusing Sanders of instigating violence? That kinda sounds like the same accusation levied on Trump by Republican nominees.

If the DNC keeps pissing off Sanders, he could decide to run as an independent.

Imagine this scenario. The DNC backs Clinton, the GOP (not sure), and both Sanders and Trump run as independents. Leaving the other two parties completely irrelevant and left in the dust.

Imagine this scenario. The DNC backs Clinton, the GOP (not sure), and both Sanders and Trump run as independents. Leaving the other two parties completely irrelevant and left in the dust.

That may be in the cards one day. Those two political party's have not done a good job of asking or listening to the people. If Trump and Sanders did that and formed their own political party, I think that the Democrats and the Republicans would disappear like the saber tooth tiger.

That may be in the cards one day. Those two political party's have not done a good job of asking or listening to the people. If Trump and Sanders did that and formed their own political party, I think that the Democrats and the Republicans would disappear like the saber tooth tiger.

Not going to happen any time soon, just more wishful imagination from another country watching American media each election cycle. The "people" support existing political parties with their money and votes.

Not going to happen any time soon, just more wishful imagination from another country watching American media each election cycle. The "people" support existing political parties with their money and votes.

For now they do.

I could see that. Except Trump will get the necessary delegates to win as the GOP nominee. However, Sanders could definitely run as an independent. Rumours have it that Mitt Romnry is thinking about a run as well. But I doubt he will in the end.

I could see that. Except Trump will get the necessary delegates to win as the GOP nominee. However, Sanders could definitely run as an independent. Rumours have it that Mitt Romnry is thinking about a run as well. But I doubt he will in the end.

Romney could not run, he would be too late to the game and would have no way to catch up to Trump given the amount of delegates Trump has won so far.

And we also have some people telling us they don't care about Canada, but yet they talk about it more than they talk about all things American.

Edited by GostHacked

Romney could not run, he would be too late to the game and would have no way to catch up to Trump given the amount of delegates Trump has won so far.

And we also have some people telling us they don't care about Canada, but yet they talk about it more than they talk about all things American.

Trump has already sown it up. He is now the nominee for the Republican Party as most of the delegates from some of the remaining primaries to come have now given Trump their support. My boy is in, and I hope that he will be sworn in on Jan 20th as the President of the United States. I am then looking forward to the social justice warriors and the Marxist neo-con liberals getting their butts kicked big time by the Donald. Fun times ahead.

The GOP is saying they stand behind Trump, so see when he gets to the WH if Congress will too.

Sure, as long as he's cutting taxes on the rich and on corporations, and cutting health care, pensions and services to the poor and middle class. Which, btw, he's pretty much said is his plan.

His first 100 days will be a flurry of activities to implement most of the policies he'd promised. Here's an excerpt from a lengthy article how he says it would look:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/05/us/politics/donald-trump-president.html?_r=0

"I know people aren’t sure right now what a President Trump will be like,” he said. “But things will be fine.

I’m not running for president to make things unstable for the country.”

....and I think he will indeed do things that'll be best for the USA.

Well I mean, when he becomes President, this guy will practically have everything - including the prestige of

being President, right?

If he's an egoist (as they say he is)........of course he'd want to go down in history not just as another US President........

..........but as, the best President the USA had ever had!

He'll most likely work on that. That will be his ultimate goal!

I like the part where Trump is going to build the wall, stop all Muslim immigration, and especially Trumps intention to have the Federal Reserve audited. That should scare the hell out of the Rothchild zionist banksters. Maybe their days are numbered and all the wars famine and poverty that they have created and financed will finally come to an end. Maybe we can finally have peace in the world, and we all can now get on with life. :)

Sure, as long as he's cutting taxes on the rich and on corporations, and cutting health care, pensions and services to the poor and middle class. Which, btw, he's pretty much said is his plan.

You see, the zionist corporate media that exists among us never likes to report anything good that Trump wants to do for the America or it's people. On the contrary to what you posted, Trump has said that he will be cutting taxes for the people also. That is a blatent liberal lie, and to get the electorate to believe that with Trump as President, America will be worse off. The problem with most people is that they listen to much to the zionist controlled media outlets like CNN and MSNBC to name a couple. The zionists stand to lose a lot of money and influence and power if Trump becomes President. Trump is their worse nightmare.

I will just say one thing here and that is if Trump goes back on his words there will be a revolution in America by the American people. This I am pretty sure will happen because the people will then see for themselves that most if not all politicians are nothing but a bunch of liars, cheats and thieves.

You see, the zionist corporate media that exists among us never likes to report anything good that Trump wants to do for the America or it's people.

The problem with most people is that they listen to much to the zionist controlled media outlets like CNN and MSNBC to name a couple. The zionists stand to lose a lot of money and influence and power if Trump becomes President. Trump is their worse nightmare.

do Jews control American media... and if so, to what end... and why would it/they have concerns over such a self-declared 'great friend of Israel' as Trump? Isn't it Trump who has stated, "I’m very close to Israel . . . very close. I have a great relationship, very close"; who has claimed to be, "a lifelong supporter and true friend of Israel,"; who declares, "he will be very good to Israel", etc..

Edited by waldo

do Jews control American media... and if so, to what end... and why would it/they have concerns over such a self-declared 'great friend of Israel' as Trump? Isn't it Trump who has stated, "I’m very close to Israel . . . very close. I have a great relationship, very close"; who has claimed to be, "a lifelong supporter and true friend of Israel,"; who declares, "he will be very good to Israel", etc..

Every one who enters politics has to bow down and pay homage to Israel and zionism. If you don't then your political career is over.

You see, the zionist corporate media that exists among us never likes to report anything good that Trump wants to do for the America or it's people. On the contrary to what you posted, Trump has said that he will be cutting taxes for the people also. That is a blatent liberal lie, and to get the electorate to believe that with Trump as President, America will be worse off. The problem with most people is that they listen to much to the zionist controlled media outlets like CNN and MSNBC to name a couple. The zionists stand to lose a lot of money and influence and power if Trump becomes President. Trump is their worse nightmare.

"I love the uneducated!" - Donald Trump

• 1 month later...

Would a President Trump be in Putin's back pocket? Check out these seven points from Robert Reich and see if you notice a pattern:

1. Trump's debt load has grown dramatically over the last year, from $350 million to $630 million. At the same time, he’s been blackballed by all major US banks.

2. Post-bankruptcy, Trump has become highly reliant on money from Russia -- most of which has over the years become increasingly concentrated among oligarchs close to Vladimir Putin.

3. Paul Manafort, Trump's campaign manager and top advisor, spent most of the last decade as top campaign and communications advisor to Viktor Yanukovych, the pro-Russian Ukrainian Prime Minister and then President whose ouster in 2014 led to the on-going crisis and proxy war in Ukraine. Yanukovych was and remains a close ally of Putin.

4. Trump's foreign policy advisor on Russia and Europe is Carter Page, a man whose entire professional career has revolved around investments in Russia and who has deep and continuing financial and employment ties to Gazprom, which, in turn, is part of Putin’s financial empire.

5. Over the course of the last year, Putin has aligned all Russian state controlled media behind Trump.

6. The Trump Camp was totally indifferent to the Republican Party platform, with one exception: They changed the party platform to eliminate assistance to Ukraine against Russian military operations in eastern Ukraine. Not incidentally, this is the single most important issue to Putin.

7. Trump is also suggesting the US and thus NATO might not come to the defense of NATO member states in the Baltics in the case of a Russian invasion -- another important issue to Putin.