Jump to content

America under President Trump


betsy

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Omni said:

And another one bites the dust: latest breaking news is Hope Hicks has resigned. I guess she may have grown tired of telling the "white lies" she revealed she was required to tell during yesterdays testimony.

And some of those that worked for the Clinton's ended up worse than she ever will. At least she will get to go home alive unlike people like Seth Rich and others who were murdered for wanting to expose the Clinton's for their criminality. The American people don't realize how lucky they are that Hillary did not become president. America would be finished if she became the president. America would probably at war with Russia and Canada would have to join in the fight. 

And just for your information, all people working for any president will always tell "white lies" to protect their boss. That is a given. Don't talk like this is a first for American politics. Do you really know anything about politics or just what the Wolf tells you? Just asking. 

If Sessions would do his job properly he would have gone after Hillary long ago. We then would no doubt be seeing plenty of democrats like Hillary and Obama and many others wearing orange colored prison outfits. The people at Trump's rallies were not saying lock her up for nothing. They all knew that she was a liar and a crook and Trump was the noble one. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

It is ironic that President Trump is accused of being less than credible on everything he says except that. That, people believe. 

One of the main reasons Trump's credibility suffers is because he says one thing one day and then something totally different the next. I don't recall him changing his story on what he said to the reporter on the bus. He simply tried to write it off as "locker room talk".

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, ?Impact said:

Dateline February 28, 2018: George Soros caught at border, holding the gate open for illegal Mexicans. Film at 11.

Everyone loves a good bogyman story.

Soros does not have to stand at the gates and let illegals in. He pays his lackey politicians to go and open the gates for them. Trudeau was palsy-walsy with Soros. Is this why Canadians brought in 30,000 refugees and allowed tens of thousands of illegals to enter Canada illegally at the borders last year? I would like to see reported on the news at 11 that Soros has been arrested and charged for his role in flooding America, Canada and Europe with millions of third world illegals. Now that would make headlines. Soros is the big bad bogeyman. :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Omni said:

Wasn't that a headline on faux today? Or was it breitbart maybe.

Well, it is for sure that CNN and MSNBC would not show it. Then we would all know that Soros was behind the illegal immigration mess that plagues all the Western countries of the world. I would hope and I am pretty sure that FOX, Rightedition, Breibart and The Gateway Pundit as a few who would report that alright, and rightly so. That old fool needs to be exposed for what he is doing to the Western countries of the world and his hatred for them. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, taxme said:

And some of those that worked for the Clinton's ended up worse than she ever will. At least she will get to go home alive unlike people like Seth Rich and others who were murdered for wanting to expose the Clinton's for their criminality. The American people don't realize how lucky they are that Hillary did not become president. America would be finished if she became the president. America would probably at war with Russia and Canada would have to join in the fight. 

And just for your information, all people working for any president will always tell "white lies" to protect their boss. That is a given. Don't talk like this is a first for American politics. Do you really know anything about politics or just what the Wolf tells you? Just asking. 

If Sessions would do his job properly he would have gone after Hillary long ago. We then would no doubt be seeing plenty of democrats like Hillary and Obama and many others wearing orange colored prison outfits. The people at Trump's rallies were not saying lock her up for nothing. They all knew that she was a liar and a crook and Trump was the noble one. 

There is no evidence beyond that Seth Rich was shot in a botched robbery attempt. Of course the idiot Sean Hannity grabbed the faux followers by the nose and led them around for a week or so. Easy to do with his followers of course. I guess you subscribe to "pizzagate" too eh? ha ha. And just for your information, the Clinton's were investigated by actual law enforcement agencies (not your faux source) and nothing criminal found. They were saying "lock her up" becauase they are mindless lemmings. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Omni said:

One of the main reasons Trump's credibility suffers is because he says one thing one day and then something totally different the next. I don't recall him changing his story on what he said to the reporter on the bus. He simply tried to write it off as "locker room talk".

Just locker room talk. Get with the program, buttercup. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, ?Impact said:

Elvis was seen in the vicinity of Seth Rich.

You should try and see if you can get to go on the Colbert or Kimmel shows. They would like your warped sense of humor. 

And yes, Elvis is alive. I see him on the streets of Las Vegas every time I go there. Wake up, will you. Chuckle-chuckle. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Omni said:

There is no evidence beyond that Seth Rich was shot in a botched robbery attempt. Of course the idiot Sean Hannity grabbed the faux followers by the nose and led them around for a week or so. Easy to do with his followers of course. I guess you subscribe to "pizzagate" too eh? ha ha. And just for your information, the Clinton's were investigated by actual law enforcement agencies (not your faux source) and nothing criminal found. They were saying "lock her up" becauase they are mindless lemmings. 

Well said from a brainwashed listener and viewer to CNN, MSNBC and the Colbert report. Great sources of course for fake and phony news. Just saying. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, taxme said:

You should try and see if you can get to go on the Colbert or Kimmel shows. They would like your warped sense of humor. 

And yes, Elvis is alive. I see him on the streets of Las Vegas every time I go there. Wake up, will you. Chuckle-chuckle. 

Hey you have to admit Colbert's comment about "bone spurs" was funny as well as relevant.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Omni said:

If abusing women is "the program" then I will never get with it. I would prefer to jail people who do.

Billy Clinton was all a part of a program for the abusing of women. So, let's jail Hillary and Billy together and be done with it. Those two need to be jailed. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Omni said:

Hey you have to admit Colbert's comment about "bone spurs" was funny as well as relevant.

I don't find anything funny that loser liberal Colbert says. Only liberal losers like him will laugh at what that moron says. Colbert is just as boring as watching the Mercer Report. One can hear all that fake laughing in the background on the MR because Mercer never says anything funny. Liberals are so boring and to stunned to want to waste my time listening too. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, taxme said:

I don't find anything funny that loser liberal Colbert says. Only liberal losers like him will laugh at what that moron says. Colbert is just as boring as watching the Mercer Report. One can hear all that fake laughing in the background on the MR because Mercer never says anything funny. Liberals are so boring and to stunned to want to waste my time listening too. 

Yep, Colbert and Mercer are really hurting for fans eh? And of course SNL is "suffering" so much from Alec Baldwin's spoofs. Those right wing outfits you are so locked into don't really have senses of humor unfortunately.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, taxme said:

I don't find anything funny that loser liberal Colbert says. Only liberal losers like him will laugh at what that moron says. Colbert is just as boring as watching the Mercer Report. One can hear all that fake laughing in the background on the MR because Mercer never says anything funny. Liberals are so boring and to stunned to want to waste my time listening too. 

I bet you were supportive when "Liberal Comedians" Trevor Noah and John Oliver made fun of JT last week. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Trump Effect:    PBS is launching a conservative oriented talk show not seen since the likes of Firing Line.

 

Quote

NEW YORK (AP) — Columnist Michael Gerson and commentator Amy Holmes are teaming to start a conservative-oriented talk show on PBS that takes its cue from William F. Buckley’s “Firing Line,” which aired from 1966 to 1999.

“I think the Trump era has been a very difficult time for traditional conservative discourse,” he said. “I think a lot of institutions and places have been co-opted in this era. I view conservatism not only as a belief but a state of mind, a respect for tradition but also a respect for facts.”

 

At the same time, Trump began to have political success because neither party was addressing the economic concerns of working class Americans, he said.

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/pbs-launching-new-conservative-political-talk-show/

 

The late William F. Buckley Jr. would be pleased.

 

Edited by bush_cheney2004
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...