America under President Trump

22 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

We all knew the bombs would start falling as soon as these warmongers stole the election. Perhaps this is even the reason it was stolen from the Republicans & Trump...so that the endless war for profit can continue.

Hilarious. But you supported Trumps strike on the Iranian general right?  

Isn’t it funny how Republicans always support military strikes and exercising presidential powers when there’s a Republican president but then completely change positions when theres a Democrat president? 

Just yet another example of Republican hypocrisy and complete reversal when the White House changes parties. Republicans don’t really believe in anything. They’re just the party of “the opposite of whatever the Democrats are doing” 

• Thanks 1

Can't find how many viewers there were for the cpac speech. I caught the about the last 30 minutes of it, sounded pretty reasonable to me.

Google search engine just returns stupidity of the kind that sounds like what certain members here regurgitate daily. IE Felgercarb.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Boges said:

Anyone have any comments on the absolute insanity of having a literal Trump Golden Idol at CPAC this weekend? 

I think there's a Commandment that addresses this somewhere in the Bible. 

I think it has to be a calf to apply for the Bible restrictions. 

I'm sure a Christian will enlighten us.

Edited by bcsapper

5 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Not to mention the statue was made in Mexico.  You can’t make this stuff up folks. And still not a peep from the righties 

Oh and also what was up with the tone-deaf singer who butchered the national anthem and sounded like a dying bison?  Hacks hiring hacks. She’s probably some wealthy Republican donor’s niece or mistress or something. 

Edited by BeaverFever

Golden calf? For further reference see the Wall Street Bull.

On 3/1/2021 at 4:18 PM, BeaverFever said:

You can’t make this stuff up folks. And still not a peep from the righties 

"The right" does not care much as long as it triggers you's guys. Which is has done quote nicely...

13 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

The right" does not care much as long as it triggers you's guys. Which is has done quote nicely...

That’s exactly your problem. The right-wing mentality has decayed so much that your only guiding principle or philosophy left now  is “whatever triggers the lefties”

PS I can’t believe you actually wrote out “you’s guys’  ?

PPS The Wall St bull was not an idol erected for worship at a political party’s premiere event. But it is also worshipped by Republicans. 

Edited by BeaverFever

On 3/1/2021 at 11:25 AM, Boges said:

Anyone have any comments on the absolute insanity of having a literal Trump Golden Idol at CPAC this weekend? 

I think there's a Commandment that addresses this somewhere in the Bible. 

Yes.  Don’t you know when you’re being trolled?  How is it any different than this? ?

7941820F-CA2F-4DC5-8ADF-281B466E2004.jpeg

1 hour ago, BeaverFever said:

That’s exactly your problem. The right-wing mentality has decayed so much that your only guiding principle or philosophy left now  is “whatever triggers the lefties”

Could be.

The left wants to 'Cancel' the Right. And the Right have been reacting by hanging a moon in their ridiculous faces.

You should be happy. The alternative would be we take you seriously and trust me, you don't want that.

4 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Could be.

The left wants to 'Cancel' the Right. And the Right have been reacting by hanging a moon in their ridiculous faces.

You should be happy. The alternative would be we take you seriously and trust me, you don't want that.

The left didn’t suddenly turn o the the right, the right suddenly turned on society. And if anything you take us way to seriously as evidenced bu your nonstop, red-faced hyperbole and hysterical screams of outrage every time you hear  a non-conservative say something 

2 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

evidenced bu your nonstop, red-faced hyperbole and hysterical screams of outrage every time you hear  a non-conservative say something 

I know, right?  What confounds me is that every right-wing forum I've been on immediately bans anyone expressing even the mildest disagreement, while busily championing "free speech" and criticizing the left for "cancel culture".  Pretty big disconnect there.

On 3/3/2021 at 3:21 PM, BeaverFever said:

The left didn’t suddenly turn o the the right, the right suddenly turned on society.

There are three recent turning points in American history where the gap between left and right widened substantially:

1) The BLM riots.

Leftists created false narratives around the police shootings of black criminals to make them seem far more controversial than they actually were, while shouting down attention that was drawn to similar shootings of white people, in order to create the impression that the police in America were 'committing genocide against black men'.

The Dems and the MSM got positive reviews for supporting those false narratives and fanning the flames of the ensuing riots, while simultaneously whitewashing the massive destruction and violence caused there.

The leftists sang Kumbaya while America was burning and that's hard to ignore at the dinner table. 

2) The Russian FB Ads 

Putin's boys created a couple hundred thousand dollars worth of FB ads to sow discord in the US and the Dems took the bait hook, line and sinker. They instantly became Putin's useful idiots and remain in his pocket to this day, making grand, unsubstantiated accusations about "The stolen 2016 election", "White men are the biggest terrorist threat in the US", and "Conservatives are all racist", etc. 

3) Leftist Sedition

From before Trump was inaugurated until after Biden was inaugurated, leftists called for and/or glorified rioting, attacks on the WH, attacks against President Trump and his family, and murdering the president. Then when their violent rhetoric resulted in shameful harassment and even lethal attacks (like the shooting of Scalise and several others at a baseball game: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congressional_baseball_shooting.), the leftists refused to condemn the harassment and denied any responsibility for the attempted murders.

The gap between left and right in the US is not because leftists suddenly turned, it's because of a gradual escalation in their false narratives and tactics. 

And if anything you take us way to[o] seriously as evidenced bu your nonstop, red-faced hyperbole and hysterical screams of outrage every time you hear  a non-conservative say something 

If anything, leftists don't understand the damage that they do with their blatant lies and false narratives. Like I've said many times before, there hasn't been a major story in the US in the last 8 years that wasn't completely twisted by the MSM into unrecognizable bullshit and then eagerly consumed & regurgitated by their brainless horde.

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

There are three recent turning points in American history where the gap between left and right widened substantially:

1) The BLM riots.

Leftists created false narratives around the police shootings of black criminals to make them seem far more controversial than they actually were, while shouting down attention that was drawn to similar shootings of white people, in order to create the impression that the police in America were 'committing genocide against black men'.

The Dems and the MSM got positive reviews for supporting those false narratives and fanning the flames of the ensuing riots, while simultaneously whitewashing the massive destruction and violence caused there.

The leftists sang Kumbaya while America was burning and that's hard to ignore at the dinner table. 

2) The Russian FB Ads 

Putin's boys created a couple hundred thousand dollars worth of FB ads to sow discord in the US and the Dems took the bait hook, line and sinker. They instantly became Putin's useful idiots and remain in his pocket to this day, making grand, unsubstantiated accusations about "The stolen 2016 election", "White men are the biggest terrorist threat in the US", and "Conservatives are all racist", etc. 

3) Leftist Sedition

From before Trump was inaugurated until after Biden was inaugurated, leftists called for and/or glorified rioting, attacks on the WH, attacks against President Trump and his family, and murdering the president. Then when their violent rhetoric resulted in shameful harassment and even lethal attacks (like the shooting of Scalise and several others at a baseball game: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congressional_baseball_shooting.), the leftists refused to condemn the harassment and denied any responsibility for the attempted murders.

The gap between left and right in the US is not because leftists suddenly turned, it's because of a gradual escalation in their false narratives and tactics. 

If anything, leftists don't understand the damage that they do with their blatant lies and false narratives. Like I've said many times before, there hasn't been a major story in the US in the last 8 years that wasn't completely twisted by the MSM into unrecognizable bullshit and then eagerly consumed & regurgitated by their brainless horde.

Well that’s a pretty selective and exaggerated telling of history!  Charlottetown and calling white supremacists “very fine people” never happened?  Trump encouraging his supporters to beat up protesters at his rallies never happened?  The MAGA mailbomber never happened?  Kids in cages never happened? I know you have a gaslight story for each of those 

The “BLM riots” as you call them won’t be more historically significant than other riots

Trumps campaign was coordinating with official and unofficial envoys from Russia. Whether that rose to level of criminality is an open question  given how the investigation was obstructed but at the very least they clearly were given advance information about Russias DNC hack and how/when it would be leaked, and they met the Russians in Trump tower to discuss it. 

The Republican Party has literally become the party of sedition now. It’s little more than an organized white collar crime ring with Proud Boys and MAGA thugs providing the muscle when things don’t go their way. 

15 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Well that’s a pretty selective and exaggerated telling of history!  Charlottetown and calling white supremacists “very fine people” never happened?  

Actually, that is a lie, so it didn't happen. Go watch the video again you foolish little troll.

Trump encouraging his supporters to beat up protesters at his rallies never happened?  The MAGA mailbomber never happened?  Kids in cages never happened? I know you have a gaslight story for each of those 

Yes, Obama put kids in cages. You got me there.

The “BLM riots” as you call them won’t be more historically significant than other riots

People were murdered, police were murdered, BLMers caused billions of dollars in property damages, entire neighbourhoods are still boarded up. That's the BLM legacy, and it was all for CNN/Dem false narratives.

Trumps campaign was coordinating with official and unofficial envoys from Russia. Whether that rose to level of criminality is an open question  given how the investigation was obstructed but at the very least they clearly were given advance information about Russias DNC hack and how/when it would be leaked, and they met the Russians in Trump tower to discuss it. 

:lol: Mmmmmmm, Kool-aid!!!!

The Republican Party has literally become the party of sedition now. It’s little more than an organized white collar crime ring with Proud Boys and MAGA thugs providing the muscle when things don’t go their way. 

The only thing that can save you from the QAnon deathray is a tinfoil hat beave. Only tell white people, ok? It's a secret. After you see this message, eat it. 

On 3/8/2021 at 11:42 AM, WestCanMan said:

Yes, Obama put kids in cages. You got me there.

Obama did not order children be separated from their parents for months at a time as routine procedure. Before Trump it only happened in rare and extreme situations as a last resort and was not ordered from the White House. 

That’s like comparing a cop who kills someone in the line of duty to a cop who goes door to door murdering people. Not the same at all. 

People were murdered, police were murdered, BLMers caused billions of dollars in property damages, entire neighbourhoods are still boarded up. That's the BLM legacy, and it was all for CNN/Dem false narratives.

93%–96.3% of demonstrations were peaceful and nondestructive, involving no injuries or no property damage.[13][14][15] However, police made arrests in about 5% of protest events (deploying chemical irritants in 2.5% of events); 3.7% of protest events were associated with property damage or vandalism (including damages by persons not involved in the actual demonstration); and protesters or bystanders were injured or killed in 1.6% of events.[14] Clashes and other forms of violence were at various times initiated by protestors, by counterprotestors, and by police,[14] and were usually driven by opportunistic criminals rather than organized extremist groups.[16

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Violence_and_controversies_during_the_George_Floyd_protests

Hmmm. 19 deaths in all the BLM riots but 5 in the one Trump riot.  

The only thing that can save you from the QAnon deathray is a tinfoil hat beave. Only tell white people, ok? It's a secret. After you see this message, eat it.

No I live in Canada I’ll watch the Trumptards and QAnon nutjobs devour the GOP from the inside and wage their terrorist campaign from the safety of my Canadian living room. 

@WestCanMan, @Infidel Dog, @DogOnPorch, @Shady, @taxme

Trump Votes By Mail (Again) Despite Months Of Voter Fraud Claims

Despite spending months after the 2020 presidential election attacking the safety of mail-in voting, former President Donald Trump once again relied on the voting method to cast his ballot in a Florida municipal election held Tuesday.

KEY FACTS

First reported by The Palm Beach Post, Trump requested his mail-in ballot for the town’s municipal election on Friday. 

The Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections confirmed through its website that the former president cast his vote by mail, and that it was counted on Tuesday.

This marks the third time Trump has voted by mail in Palm Beach as he also cast ballots this way in the presidential primary last March and in the August primary. 

Trump’s office did not immediately respond to a request for comment. 

SURPRISING FACT

The former president has only voted in person once since moving to Palm Beach from New York City in 2019.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/jemimamcevoy/2021/03/09/trump-votes-by-mail-again-despite-months-of-voter-fraud-claims/amp/

OMG YOU GUYS TRUMP IS STEALING THE PALM BEACH ELECTION FOR THE THIRD TIME!!!!

?????????

Oh for God's sake...

How many times do you guys have to be told the difference between the mail-in voting Trump does and the "mail-out" voting Trump objects to?

Are you thinking if you just keep pretending there isn't a difference and keep repeating the fallacy people will eventually get tired of showing you how wrong you are and you can think you're right, or something?

Do your snarky reply thing first then and I'll decide if I want to bother explaining the facts to you again. I don't know. I like you Beave but I don't think living with these delusions is healthy for you. I may decide to help you out with the truth again even though it never makes you happy.

3 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Obama did not order children be separated from their parents for months at a time as routine procedure. Before Trump it only happened in rare and extreme situations as a last resort and was not ordered from the White House. 

That’s like comparing a cop who kills someone in the line of duty to a cop who goes door to door murdering people. Not the same at all. 

93%–96.3% of demonstrations were peaceful and nondestructive, involving no injuries or no property damage.[13][14][15] However, police made arrests in about 5% of protest events (deploying chemical irritants in 2.5% of events); 3.7% of protest events were associated with property damage or vandalism (including damages by persons not involved in the actual demonstration); and protesters or bystanders were injured or killed in 1.6% of events.[14] Clashes and other forms of violence were at various times initiated by protestors, by counterprotestors, and by police,[14] and were usually driven by opportunistic criminals rather than organized extremist groups.[16

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Violence_and_controversies_during_the_George_Floyd_protests

Dude that's just pathetic.

Dozens of people were killed, almost 2,000 cops were injured, civilians lived in fear as their neighbourhoods were terrorized and random people were beaten up, and yes, all of the protests were peaceful until about 8pm. That's where your bullshit stat comes from.

You're such a pathetic and disgusting liar it turns my stomach just to read your posts.

Hmmm. 19 deaths in all the BLM riots but 5 in the one Trump riot.  

Again, you're just a disgusting and pathetic liar.

BLMers MURDERED 19 people. 3 fat guys died at the Trump peaceful protest, one girl got trampled at some point, and cops killed a protester.

There were ZEEEEROOOOOO people murdered by Trump's peaceful protesters. 

All tolled, the cops killed one Trump protester, BLMers killed nearly twenty, Trump protesters killed zero people. 

You only say 5 because you're a disgusting and pathetic liar. 

6 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Oh for God's sake...

How many times do you guys have to be told the difference between the mail-in voting Trump does and the "mail-out" voting Trump objects to?

Are you thinking if you just keep pretending there isn't a difference and keep repeating the fallacy people will eventually get tired of showing you how wrong you are and you can think you're right, or something?

Do your snarky reply thing first then and I'll decide if I want to bother explaining the facts to you again. I don't know. I like you Beave but I don't think living with these delusions is healthy for you. I may decide to help you out with the truth again even though it never makes you happy.

Yeah you will have to enlighten us on this mew distinction because Trump sure never made any distinction when he was peddling The Big Lie after losing.  And none of the voter disenfranchisement bills Republicans are trying to pass around the country right now seem to either. 

14 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Oh for God's sake...

Except. . . 

Now states are trying to ban Mail-In voting altogether. 

What excuse does Trump have? It's not like he has a job or anything. He lives in the state he votes in.  

Edited by Boges

38 minutes ago, Boges said:

Apparently in Georgia they want to ban giving people food and water while waiting in line to vote.  

https://www.foodandwine.com/news/offering-water-and-snacks-to-voters-in-line-may-be-outlawed-in-georgia

This is facism. Not some Cartoon Skunk being removed from a movie. 

That's just Ratburger. Looks like he's been taking so much heat about becoming Democrat Stacey Abraham's bitch and hiding the 2020 election fraud he wants to pretend he's going to be tough and letter of the law legal next time.

Won't work.

You'll never hear about RINO Raffensperger again after the 2022 midterms.

Edited by Infidel Dog

1 minute ago, Infidel Dog said:

That's just Ratburger. Looks like he's been taking so much heat about becoming Democrat Stacey Abraham's bitch and hiding the 2020 election fraud he wants to pretend he's going to be tough and letter of the law legal next time.

Won't work.

You'll never hear about RINO Raffsenberger again after the 2022 midterms.

indeed, you won't hear about Ratburger again! he's a snitch who CLEARLY HID election fraud somewhere but nobody knows how or where or when... but that doesn't matter, he's UN-LOYAL to the KING of the US democracy.

but you will hear about no voting on Sundays! multi-day line ups to vote in poor, black, democratic leaning counties where it will be illegal to eat, drink, go to the bathroom or be in the shade to stay in line! and you must have a Republican party ID to vote anyways!