America under President Trump

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

It weird that you got busted for lying twice in one post and you just start making random accusations against me. You literally don't care that you were caught lying.

I can see why you are such a big Trump fan. You both have the same mannerisms.  Most of what you say is not based on reality, and you attempt classic deflection techniques, and accuse other of things you are guilty of.

7 minutes ago, Petros said:

Most of what you say is not based on reality, and you attempt classic deflection techniques, and accuse other of things you are guilty of.

You just lied again Petros.

I'm wasn't deflecting anything.

I just called you a liar earlier because you got busted lying.

That's anything but 'deflecting', that's called 'addressing a topic head-on'.

Most people are too politically correct to call someone out directly for their lies, but I think it's important to call people like you out.

Just now, WestCanMan said:

You just lied again Petros.

I'm wasn't deflecting anything.

I just called you a liar earlier because you got busted lying.

That's anything but 'deflecting', that's called 'addressing a topic head-on'.

Most people are too politically correct to call someone out directly for their lies, but I think it's important to call people like you out.

Whatever you say, Lyin' WCM.

Here’s yet another headline the Trumptards will pretend to have never seen:

$900,000 Trump Inauguration Donor Gets 12 Years For Illegal Contributions, Tax Evasion

California venture capitalist Imaad Shah Zuberi secretly funneled foreign funds into U.S. campaigns to gain influence, federal prosecutors said.

A California venture capitalist and top Donald Trump donor was sentenced to 12 years in federal prison for illegal campaign contributions, tax evasion, hiding his role as a foreign agent and obstructing a federal investigation, officials reported.

Imaad Shah Zuberi, 50, was also ordered Thursday by U.S. District Judge Virginia Phillips to pay nearly $16 million in restitution and a criminal fine of $1.75 million.

Zuberi, who donated $900,000 to Trump’s inauguration, used his San Francisco-based venture capital firm, Avenue Ventures LLC, to lobby U.S. officials for years on behalf of foreign governments, including Turkey and Libya, according to court documents.

“Zuberi turned acting as an unregistered foreign agent into a business enterprise,” said Assistant U.S. Attorney General for National Security John C. Demers. “He used foreign money to fund illegal campaign contributions that bought him political influence and used that influence to lobby U.S. officials for policy changes on behalf of numerous foreign principals.”

Not only was he secretly representing foreign interests, he was also scamming clients, according to prosecutors. Zuberi raised an estimated $7 million for U.S. Cares, a company he claimed would export humanitarian aid to Iran. But he ended up using 90% of the money for himself on real estate purchases and to pay off credit card and mortgage debts, federal officials said.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_60308d80c5b66da5dba18ce9/amp

Staff at the Washington Trump hotel tell all about serving their high maintenance right-wing overlords 

Trump Hotel Employees Reveal What It Was Really Like Catering to the Right Wing Elite

Some of my favourite parts:

A 7-step protocol for serving Diet Coke to Trump

- Trump always ordered the same meal: shrimp cocktail, well done steak with ketchup (yuck), french fries and double order of popovers  and sometimes dessert   When he arrives the shrimp must be served IMMEDIATELY!!!

- Trump once got mad at staff because he didn’t have the largest steak at the table   Result:  chef had to keep a special inventory of giant tomahawk steaks only available for Trump. An inventory of extra-large jumbo shrimp exclusively for Trump was also required (I swear this guy’s dick must be microscopic)..

- A tray of junk food needed to be available for every Trump visit: Lay’s potato chips (specifically, sour cream and onion), Milky Way, Snickers, Nature Valley Granola Bars, Tic Tacs, gummy bears, Chips Ahoy, Oreos, Nutter Butters, Tootsie Rolls, chocolate-covered raisins, and Pop-Secret.

“I doubt as many restaurants in the city have to put up with grown men rolling their eyes when we ask them to put on their masks,” says one former employee. “The audacity of the comments and just the lack of human empathy, it shocked me. It made me want to go cry in the walk-in. People are dying and you’re joking about having to wear a mask.”

https://www.washingtonian.com/2021/02/19/trump-hotel-employees-tell-all-what-it-was-really-like-serving-right-wing-elite/

Also from earlier this month:

The Lousy Tippers of the Trump Administration

They were exhausting, impossible, stingy, and cruel, just like at their day jobs

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2021/02/trump-administration-tippers-fine-dining-dc.html

Edited by BeaverFever

Rudy Giuliani, perverted old sexist

Michelle Wie West condemns objectifying comments by Rudy Giuliani

Speaking on Steve Bannon’s “War Room” podcast on Thursday, Giuliani recalled a round he played with Wie and the late Rush Limbaugh during a charity fundraiser years ago. Giuliani said there was paparazzi at the golf course and suggested they were there to snap photos of Wie and her putting stance, because she “bends all the way over and her panties show.”

Wie West took to social media to respond.

“What this person should have remembered from that day was the fact that I shot 64 and beat every male golfer in the field leading our team to victory,” the 31-year-old wrote. “I shudder thinking that he was smiling to my face and complimenting me on my game while objectifying me and referencing my ‘panties’ behind my back all day. 

“What should be discussed is the elite skill level that women play at, not what we wear or look like.

“My putting stance six years ago was designed to improve my putting stats (I ended up winning the US Open that year), NOT as an invitation to look up my skirt.

“Nike makes skirts with SHORTS build in underneath for this exact reason…so that women can feel CONFIDENT and COMFORTABLE playing a game that we love.”

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.golfdigest.com/story/michelle-wie-rudy-giuliani-story-response/amp

Edited by BeaverFever

11 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

They'll blame all Covid deaths during Joe's watch on....guess who?

Correct!

Oh yeah, You could see this shit coming. Now they throw around a big number and use it to get a rise out of people. Nobody mentions how many would have died during the same period of time, anyway regardless of Covid.

People die all the time, since life began. It's a tragedy.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

Oh yeah, You could see this shit coming. Now they throw around a big number and use it to get a rise out of people. Nobody mentions how many would have died during the same period of time, anyway regardless of Covid.

People die all the time, since life began. It's a tragedy.

The COVID victoms were not people whi were about to die anyway. 

Trump made $1.6 billion while president, according to financial disclosures, but left office less wealthy than before

• Donald Trump made at least $1.6 billion during his single term as US president.

• He could have made as much as $1.79 billion, according to financial disclosures.

• Much of the revenue came from Mar-a-Lago, his hotel in DC, and his American golf courses

Donald Trump may have donated his $400,000 salary as president, but that represented just one-tenth of a percent of the money he made while the world's most powerful man.

During his four-year term in office, Trump reported making between $1.6 and $1.79 billion, with some $620 million coming from the Mar-a-Lago resort, his hotel in the nation's capital, and three of his golf courses in the United States.

As Insider previously reported, despite making hundreds of millions of dollars each year, Trump paid just $750 in federal income taxes for his first year in office.

Overall, however, Trump appears to be less wealthy today than when he took office. In fall 2020, Forbes said the ex-president was now the 352nd richest person in America - down from 275 the year before, reflecting a drop in net worth from $3.1 billion to $2.5 billion.

Struggling with debt, the former head of state deposited millions of dollars in 2020 campaign donations into the Trump Organization, according to a report by Forbs.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/news.yahoo.com/amphtml/news/trump-made-1-6-billion-015332054.html

So he made billions in income from lobbyists and cronies and Saudis bribing him with visits his properties but after COVID and his failed reelection bid and his personal debts to god-knows-who his total wealth actually decreased  

No wonder he was so desperate to defraud his gullible supporters for more donations with his fake election fraud claims. 

On 2/22/2021 at 7:56 PM, OftenWrong said:

Comparing the virus to terrorism. You liberals are a deeply confused lot.
Too much equality.

I'm confused. There was the Capitol riot terrorism, et cetera, you guys instigated and committed. But don't you consider your efforts to downplay and spread the virus to be terrorism as well? That was just a special side project and not the same as your traditional forms of terrorism?

Edited by BubberMiley

6 hours ago, BubberMiley said:

I'm confused. There was the Capitol riot terrorism, et cetera, you guys instigated and committed. But don't you consider your efforts to downplay and spread the virus to be terrorism as well? That was just a special side project and not the same as your traditional forms of terrorism?

And you guys instigated terrorism during the summer.  Nobody cared.  You people are just upset that some Republican voters have started using the same tactics as Democrats.  Too bad.  You reap what you sow.