America under President Trump

2 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Do you have a cite for that number?  That would be over 150 million people supporting rioting, arson, looting and murder for almost 3 years.  I'm not sure I believe that. 

It's not like I saw it on CNN, or anywhere like that.

80M people voted for Biden and 74M for Trump, so basically half of the US are Demonrats.

Demonrats wholeheartedly supported "rioting, arson, looting and murder for almost 3 years". 

Do you need to see video of Michelle Obama telling kids, at the height of the rioting, to "stay angry. Focus your anger. Never let anyone tell you not to be angry"? Or Kamala saying that "The protests [which was actually rioting, arson, looting and murder at that time] won't let up. They SHOULD NOT let up"?

Those are two of the most influential skanks in the Democrat party.

So yes, at least 50% of the US supported all that, and don't pretend any different. The god-damned morons just showed what kinds of things they would say if they didn't support the rioting when they started to talk about Capitol Hill. 

3 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Trump set up Biden pretty well....all of the Trump haters in Canada will gladly accept being kicked in the nutz by Joe Biden and his protectionist policies.

Trudeau will be Biden's poodle.

Biden will have to fight Xi for ownership of Trudeau, and Xi is way tougher than Corn Pop. A rusty razor won't be enough.

7 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

80M people voted for Biden and 74M for Trump, so basically half of the US are Demonrats.

Demonrats wholeheartedly supported "rioting, arson, looting and murder for almost 3 years". 

Do you need to see video of Michelle Obama telling kids, at the height of the rioting, to "stay angry. Focus your anger. Never let anyone tell you not to be angry"? Or Kamala saying that "The protests [which was actually rioting, arson, looting and murder at that time] won't let up. They SHOULD NOT let up"?

Those are two of the most influential skanks in the Democrat party.

So yes, at least 50% of the US supported all that, and don't pretend any different. The god-damned morons just showed what kinds of things they would say if they didn't support the rioting when they started to talk about Capitol Hill. 

So no then.  Just a guess, based on some quivering, foaming rage at the way things have gone recently.

Fair enough, I suppose.  No one likes to lose and be made to look a fool.  I certainly don't, so I can understand your angst.

Edited by bcsapper

So no then.  Just a guess, based on some quivering, foaming rage at the way things have gone recently.

Fair enough, I suppose.  I certainly don't like to lose and be made to look a fool, so I can understand your angst.

~50%.

Maybe 48%, maybe 57%, I dunno for sure. 

If you understand the concept of significant digits you'd know the difference between saying 50%, 52%, and 50.0%.

Just because you fail to understand it doesn't mean a thing sap. 

1 minute ago, bcsapper said:

Fair enough, I suppose.  I certainly don't like to lose and be made to look a fool.

Minneapolis has been controlled by Democrats for over 40 years.   Major rioting, arson, and looting happened in May after the George Floyd killing.   The governor and county officials are also Democrats, who stood by for days doing nothing.    A police precinct building was burned to the ground.

Their first policy action was to "defund the police".

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Minneapolis has been controlled by Democrats for over 40 years.   Major rioting, arson, and looting happened in May after the George Floyd killing.   The governor and county officials are also Democrats, who stood by for days doing nothing.    A police precinct building was burned to the ground.

Their first policy action was to "defund the police".

Ah, I see.  I didn't realise that meant 150 million people supported rioting, arson, looting and murder for almost 3 years.

I should have known, because I remember that happening in May.

11 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

~50%.

Maybe 48%, maybe 57%, I dunno for sure. 

If you understand the concept of significant digits you'd know the difference between saying 50%, 52%, and 50.0%.

Just because you fail to understand it doesn't mean a thing sap. 

If you understood stupidity, can, you wouldn't make such ridiculous comments. 

And then try to justify them by arguing significant figures...

Ah, I see.  I didn't realise that meant 150 million people supported rioting, arson, looting and murder for almost 3 years.

Clearly you do not want to admit the obvious disparity in response.   I don't know why you are holding water for the Democrats, but I guess many Canadians do just to oppose "right wingers".

• Like 1

Riots from mid 2014 right thru to the beginning of 2017, plus about 4 months in 2020. So 6 months, 12 months, 12 months and 4 months. That's almost 3 years.

In all that time how many times did Dem leaders speak out against the riots like they did the mostly peaceful protest at Capitol Hill? 

You have to admit that we now know what it looks like when the Dems are not in favour of a protest that is by far, mostly peaceful.

5 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

Trump had an open door Oval Office. Have you seen the groups he had in there? 

Will Dear Leader Chairman Xiden? He seems to fear the people. Odd...

Well, the thing is Trump wasn't doing any work in there, so he welcomed visitors who would bow and scrape. Biden is going to actually be holding important meetings and briefings because... he's the president.

6 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

If you understood stupidity, can, you wouldn't make such ridiculous comments. 

And then try to justify them by arguing significant figures...

I've got plenty of experience in dealing with stupidity, most of 6,000 posts were replies to leftits here. 

Facts are facts, and the Dems supported the rioting for all those years, period. Obama even had the leaders of BLM to dinner in the WH, twice. Get your head out of your arse. 

9 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Riots from mid 2014 right thru to the beginning of 2017, plus about 4 months in 2020. So 6 months, 12 months, 12 months and 4 months. That's almost 3 years.

In all that time how many times did Dem leaders speak out against the riots like they did the mostly peaceful protest at Capitol Hill? 

You have to admit that we now know what it looks like when the Dems are not in favour of a protest that is by far, mostly peaceful.

Well, that mostly peaceful protest cost a number of lives.  But I can see your point.  If the number of lives lost is far fewer than the number of people protesting, it's peaceful, right? 

Actually, I'm kidding.  I can't see your point.  To me, peaceful protesters are peaceful, and rioters, looters and murderers are rioters, looters and murderers.  I don't try and excuse one set just because they are acting on the words of someone I support.

But that said, I was looking for a cite on the 150 million.  I can see a dozen.  I can see a couple of hundred.  I can see 74 million, if it's an attempt at sedition and the overthrow of a democratically elected government (actually, I can't.  I'm just trying to make you feel at home with the big numbers), but 150 million plus needs some confirmation.

Edited by bcsapper

6 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I've got plenty of experience in dealing with stupidity, most of 6,000 posts were replies to leftits here. 

Facts are facts, and the Dems supported the rioting for all those years, period. Obama even had the leaders of BLM to dinner in the WH, twice. Get your head out of your arse. 

Well, see my post above.

48 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

But that said, I was looking for a cite on the 150 million.  I can see a dozen.  I can see a couple of hundred.  I can see 74 million, if it's an attempt at sedition and the overthrow of a democratically elected government (actually, I can't.  I'm just trying to make you feel at home with the big numbers), but 150 million plus needs some confirmation.

You say 150M, I actually said 50%.

I think we can agree that it's fairly safe to say that 50% of the people in the USA from mid 2014-Jan 2017 were Democrat supporters? Ditto for the 4 months or so of rioting in 2020?

Dems showed all kinds of support for BLM and Antifa during those riots, ranging from painting BLM murals on streets, allowing rioters out of jail the next morning, bailing rioters out of jail, saying that the riots are the only events that can happen in North America with more than 5 people without spreading covid, having BLM over for dinner when Obama was POTUS, saying that the riots were 'mostly peaceful', drastically downplaying the roles that the people who were shot played in their own demise, justifying hatred against police in general (that god-damned loser Barack Obama even cited 'centuries of racism, slavery and Jim Crowe laws' at the funeral for the murdered Dallas police 5 officers ffs), companies like Staples/Starbucks/NBA/NHL/Walmart showed support for BLM during the riots, etc.

CNN et al, and their Dem handlers, said and did nothing to discourage the riots. Nothing. They constantly encouraged them and justified them and distorted the facts of the recent events which sparked the riots to begin with. 

Did they lose the support of their idiotic base? What was Obama's approval rating at the end of his last term? 

Now, if you contrast what the Dems/MSM sound like when they don't support rioting, like for example when they talk about the few hours of rioting one on single day in January of 2021, with the way they talked about the riots in 2020 and 2014-2017, you can plainly see that they were not against the earlier rioting.

So, it's EXACTLY like I said, 50% of Americans supported all the rioting, looting, arson, murders and racial violence of 2014- Dec 2020. Period. 

I was here in North America the whole time. I know what support looks like. CBC and CNN did not say "This rioting and looting is appalling and these people are just disgusting criminals". They just kept on trying to justify the anger and mischaracterizing almost every aspects of the shootings.

"Defund police"! Lol. That was the line that the Dems had to cross to start losing support. "We all support the current destruction of other neighbourhoods, but don't you dare create an environment where I'm in danger!" God-damned hypocrites. "Kill them and destroy their houses and businesses, but the riot ends in someone else's back yard!"

3 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

You say 150M, I actually said 50%.

I think we can agree that it's fairly safe to say that 50% of the people in the USA from mid 2014-Jan 2017 were Democrat supporters? Ditto for the 4 months or so of rioting in 2020?

Dems showed all kinds of support for BLM and Antifa during those riots, ranging from painting BLM murals on streets, allowing rioters out of jail the next morning, bailing rioters out of jail, saying that the riots are the only events that can happen in North America with more than 5 people without spreading covid, having BLM over for dinner when Obama was POTUS, saying that the riots were 'mostly peaceful', drastically downplaying the roles that the people who were shot played in their own demise, justifying hatred against police in general (that god-damned loser Barack Obama even cited 'centuries of racism, slavery and Jim Crowe laws' at the funeral for the murdered Dallas police 5 officers ffs), companies like Staples/Starbucks/NBA/NHL/Walmart showed support for BLM during the riots, etc.

CNN et al, and their Dem handlers, said and did nothing to discourage the riots. Nothing. They constantly encouraged them and justified them and distorted the facts of the recent events which sparked the riots to begin with. 

Did they lose the support of their idiotic base? What was Obama's approval rating at the end of his last term? 

Now, if you contrast what the Dems/MSM sound like when they don't support rioting, like for example when they talk about the few hours of rioting one on single day in January of 2021, with the way they talked about the riots in 2020 and 2014-2017, you can plainly see that they were not against the earlier rioting.

So, it's EXACTLY like I said, 50% of Americans supported all the rioting, looting, arson, murders and racial violence of 2014- Dec 2020. Period. 

I was here in North America the whole time. I know what support looks like. CBC and CNN did not say "This rioting and looting is appalling and these people are just disgusting criminals". They just kept on trying to justify the anger and mischaracterizing almost every aspects of the shootings.

"Defund police"! Lol. That was the line that the Dems had to cross to start losing support. "We all support the current destruction of other neighbourhoods, but don't you dare create an environment where I'm in danger!" God-damned hypocrites. "Kill them and destroy their houses and businesses, but the riot ends in someone else's back yard!"

Yeah, still no evidence at all for half of the population of the US being in favour of rioting, looting, arson and murder.

I could understand your position (although still find it preposterous) if you were of the opinion that 74 million people are in favour of beating a cop to death with a flagpole. 

People keep talking about the Jan 6th death toll, so here is the comparison:

Citizens killed by police during 3 years of BLM rioting: 0

Citizens killed by police in 3 hours on Jan 6: 1

Innocent people/cops murdered by BLM in 2020: 25* 

Innocent people/cops murdered by Capitol Hill rioters: 1**

So it's clear that the cops hate white people, because they only killed one person in all those years of rioting and it was a white person. 

* that's just 2020. There were a lot of people who were killed or scalped, etc, in 2014 thru 2016 but it wasn't popular to track that number so we have to guess now. It was a lot.

** When people cite the number 5 that includes a person killed by police, a girl that was trampled by her own crowd, a guy who died of a stroke and another who died of a heart attack. 

12 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Yeah, still no evidence at all for half of the population of the US being in favour of rioting, looting, arson and murder.

Aside from the fact that they supported rioting, looting, arson and murder.

If they didn't support it then they would have been irate at Barack and the Dems, and at CNN, for supporting the rioting, looting, arson and murder.

I could understand your position (although still find it preposterous) if you were of the opinion that 74 million people are in favour of beating a cop to death with a flagpole. 

Fox News and conservatives didn't support that rioting at all

Where can you find examples of people supporting it? (You know I'm being sarcastic when I say that the Jan 6 riot was 'mostly peaceful', right?)

It was an embarrassment to conservatives. Trump roundly condemned the violence twice within 24 hours. If Obama condemned rioters at the same rate he'd have done it about 1,800 times. He didn't do that one single time. Fox News also roundly condemned the rioters constantly. Did CNN do that at all in 2014, 2015, 2016 or 2020? No, not once. If you can't spot the glaring differences then you are a total idiot.

In case you forgot - members of the GOP didn't start bailing out rioters the next day. They didn't paint "Capitol Hill Rioters Rule" on the main streets of cities. They weren't on TV during the riots saying "Stay angry. Focus your anger. Never let anyone tell you to stop being angry" or "The riots will not stop. They SHOULD NOT stop!".

Your opinion is a joke sap. Your head is so deep in the sand you can hear footsteps in China.