America under President Trump

Well you sure told us then.

Apparently 90 years ago Trump's Dad was at a memorial day rally where a bunch of KKK guys were causing trouble and he got nabbed in a group bust with 6 of them. He might even have been one of them.

Owned. Is that what you're thinking? aKdfu57.gif

Edited by Infidel Dog

19 hours ago, Argus said:

I don't know why you insist on cites which are common knowledge.

In 1973, Trump and his company Trump Management were sued by the Department of Justice for housing discrimination against African-American renters; he settled the suit, entering into a consent decree to end the practices without admitting wrongdoing.[13][14][15] The Justice Department sued again in 1978, claiming continued racial discrimination in violation of the consent decree, but that settlement agreement expired in 1982, ending the case.[16]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_views_of_Donald_Trump

On Memorial Day in 1927, over a thousand Ku Klux Klan members marched in a Queens parade to protest "Native-born Protestant Americans" being "assaulted by Roman Catholic police of New York City."[20] The 21-year old Trump and six other men were arrested.[21][22] All seven were referred to as "berobed marchers" in the Long Island Daily Press;[21] Trump, detained "on a charge of refusing to disperse from a parade when ordered to do so," was dismissed.[20][23] Another of the men, arrested on the same charge, was a bystander who had had his foot run over by a police car. According to the police, the five remaining men were certainly Klan members

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Trump#1927_arrest

You're still wrong on every count that I mentioned. 

1) There's no mention of construction workers here, 2) the parade was a memorial day parade that the KKK just went into, your cite doesn't say otherwise, and 3) there's still no evidence that Trump was a member of the KKK there.

Re: #3 - you're citing wikipedia there, and that's a living document. I can submit a change to wiki tomorrow. No archived historical documents name Trump as a kkk member, or at least nothing that you have provided.

Go fish.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Btw Byrd was never a “cyclops” that’s more right wing horseshit

Will you accept Reuters as a source. If not just ask. There are many more.

In the early 1940s, Byrd recruited 150 people in West Virginia to form a chapter of the KKK. Joel L. Baskin, the grand dragon of the mid-Atlantic region, arrived to organize the chapter. Baskin was impressed with Byrd’s skills and encouraged him to get involved in politics. Byrd was unanimously named “exalted cyclops”, which meant that Byrd was the top officer in the local klan. The responsibilities for this role included leading meetings and initiating incoming members ( here , here  ).  

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-byrd-eulogy-biden-kkk-grand-idUSKBN26S2EE

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Will you accept Reuters as a source. If not just ask. There are many more.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-byrd-eulogy-biden-kkk-grand-idUSKBN26S2EE

Well I guess I got the righty lie that hew was a grand wizard mixed up   I guess you conveniently missed the part where he regretted the brief klan experience in his youth and had written extensively over the decades about how much he regrets it.  

You probably also overlooked the part where it said he was a conservative despite being a Democrat, which has always been the case with the south. They have always been conservative.  Since before the time of slavery. The only thing that changed is that the Democrats stopped welcoming conservatives. 

Wrong.  Wrong.  Wrong.  No wonder Obama got nothing done diplomatically except for paying Iran and starting a new war in Libya.  What a refreshing change the last 4 years have been.  No new wars.  4 new peace deals and Arab countries normalizing relations with Israel.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 10/24/2020 at 2:45 AM, Infidel Dog said:

You couldn't just say "Oops, I was wrong. I made another mistake, sorry about that," could you Beave?

No but I’m glad to hear that since the Democrats were the slave owning real racists you guys won't have any concerns with us tearing down those confederate statues after all. Right?

Another promise delivered.

Congratulations  Supreme Judge Barrett!

"Justice Amy Coney Barrett is sworn in by Justice Clarence Thomas and delivers remarks at White House Ceremony. Justice Barrett was confirmed by the Senate earlier in the evening, 52-48. "

Edited by betsy
  • Like 1

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/10/donald-trump-mar-a-lago-water/amp

Washington Post puts an actual price tag on the amount of money Trump has funneled from the U.S. Treasury, as well as his campaign, directly into his own pocket: at least $8.1 million, which is reportedly more than his hotels in Hawaii and Vancouver have taken in since 2017.

Well at least he gave back his salary!  :lol:

24 minutes ago, Cannucklehead said:

Washington Post puts an actual price tag on the amount of money Trump has funneled from the U.S. Treasury, as well as his campaign, directly into his own pocket: at least $8.1 million, which is reportedly more than his hotels in Hawaii and Vancouver have taken in since 2017.

I read somewhere it costs like a million a day for the president to go anywhere. Was already that kind of money under Obummer, but Trump is probably more expensive.

Leftist idiots, 'n all.

On 10/22/2020 at 8:09 PM, Infidel Dog said:

Well you sure told us then.

Apparently 90 years ago Trump's Dad was at a memorial day rally where a bunch of KKK guys were causing trouble and he got nabbed in a group bust with 6 of them. He might even have been one of them.

Owned. Is that what you're thinking? aKdfu57.gif

aKdfu57.gif

Sweetness! The facepalm smiley! This will save me about 70 words per post lol.

On 10/28/2020 at 4:57 AM, Cannucklehead said:

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/10/donald-trump-mar-a-lago-water/amp

Well at least he gave back his salary!  :lol:

Vanity Fair & WashPo in one postaKdfu57.gif

7 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

When righties don’t like the facts, they attack the messenger. Par for the course 

Righties deal in 'facts' all day. WashPo and Vanity Fair are just a joke. 

This is from the Vanity Fair article:

becoming president of the United States hasn’t been great for Donald Trump’s bottom line, thanks to his name and brand being synonymous with racism, kidnapping, corruption, sexual harassment, white supremacy, the death of facts, mass murder, 

That's just total horsecrap and anyone who supports VF is a complete idiot. Full stop.

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

Righties deal in 'facts' all day. WashPo and Vanity Fair are just a joke. 

This is from the Vanity Fair article:

That's just total horsecrap and anyone who supports VF is a complete idiot. Full stop.

True,  whatever profits his businesses have lost from people who are now repulsed by him, I’m sure he’s made up from new business from Saudis, lobbyists, conies and his own self-dealing.