America under President Trump

4 minutes ago, CampMassad said:

It's light years ahead of Infowars and Breitbart or whatever QAnon shit you people are into. 

If there were only some way to gather us people into a single spot. A camp perhaps.

Edited by DogOnPorch
  • Like 1

I find it somewhat frightening that anyone who is at odds with extreme right politics, is labelled a Communist. Do you people get out much?

You do realize that not everyone is at the extreme end of the political spectrum like you are?

You most certainly are a Communist.

2 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Why are you so concerned about "harming" America ?  

Making a NATO deadbeat like Canada spend more on defence will not harm America.

Yeah, let's all jack up our military spending! What a great idea. We can nuke each other if we suspect they are harboring Communists!  To hell with health care, public infrastructure, and other social system that help our less fortunate.

Just now, CampMassad said:

Yeah, let's all jack up our military spending! What a great idea. We can nuke each other if we suspect they are harboring Communists!  To hell with health care, public infrastructure, and other social system that help our less fortunate.

Screw them...they are not paying the bills.   Get a job !!!!

Who do you admire most in this scene? Yuri or Pascha?

What is comical, is I did not even have to wait for a reply.  You war mongering chicken hawks are all the same.  No empathy for your fellow man what so ever. You fit in quite well with the MAGA loons.

None...plus it is amusing to see the virtue signaling leftists wet themselves over Trump...and..."America".

Meanwhile, there is another race war in Canada over frickin' lobsters !

1 minute ago, CampMassad said:

Would you like to be there, so you could "Finish the job" and exterminate the Native fishers?

Quite the opposite...I can stay right where I am and see just how incompetent Canada's federal and provincial governments have been for fisheries management.   Much better in the USA !

13 minutes ago, CampMassad said:

Yes Canada is exactly like China.  Entirely state controlled. No differences at all.

There is no CTV, Global, or any other private media in our country, since we would be jailed for subscribing to it.

Don't put words in my mouth camper. I said CBC was state-owned, just like the media in China and NoKo is state-owned.

Still waiting for your comparison of Fox News and CNN, or do you admit that you're chickening out on that front?

6 minutes ago, CampMassad said:

Would you like to be there, so you could "Finish the job" and exterminate the Native fishers?

You're accusing someone of harbouring a desire to commit genocide. That's not kosher here camper, but we'll see what the mod has to say about that I guess, won't we? 

6 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Quite the opposite...I can stay right where I am and see just how incompetent Canada's federal and provincial governments have been for fisheries management.   Much better in the USA !

That was a pretty severe accusation that was just levelled against you b_c. I wouldn't take it so lightly if I was you. 

2 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/thehill.com/policy/finance/513138-us-trade-deal-with-eu-a-boon-for-lobster-industry-struggling-under-china%3famp

Yes, those Europeans really know what they are doing.  

20 hours ago, WestCanMan said:
On 10/19/2020 at 9:11 PM, BeaverFever said:

You're saying racially divisive things. Call yourself what you want. IDGAF.

Sure, there was racial tension. But nothing like "The biggest danger that I face when I walk the streets of Chicago is racist white cops". People who say things like that are fear-mongering and racially divisive.

That is the most idiotic argument Ive heard  Mentioning America’s very apparent race relation problems is being “racially divisive” which is the same as being racist    Just don’t talk about it and it will go away  

Trump says racially divisive things habitually  oh an uh...

DUDE TRUMP WAS OFFICIALLY ENDORSED BY THE KKK.

The video is out there now, but your leftist sources don't show it to you, because they already own you.

Your decision to wallow in ignorance doesn't make me a conspiracy theorist. 

Your subscription to crackpot conspiracy theories make you a conspiracy theorist. It’s got nothing to do with me.

One of Saul Alinsky's best tricks was to portray the KKK as Republican supporters. He didn't just make the accusation, they dressed people up in hoods and had them applaud loudly at Republican talking points. 

WOW I knew you were a crackpot but that is just crazy man    All those Klansmen and neonazis praising Trump are plants by Saul Alinsky. He also stole the Klans newspaper press and printed out their official Trump endorsement too huh?. Do you believe the murdered Sandy Hook kids were also actors?

21 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

The KKK started with the Dems, and real American racism comes from the Dem party.

That’s true back when southern social conservatives voted Democrat because it was the party of the rural and poor and the Republicans were the party of east coast Moneyed elites. But then after the DNC endorsed the civil rights movement those conservatives and segregationists all defected to the Republican Party and were welcomed with open arms   

All the worst places in the US for blacks to live are dem-controlled. 

Says who?

Liar. 

You can't use ignorance or stupidity to deflect on this one. You've just been caught in a straight up lie - you are a liar. 

Omg how sheltered are you?  This has been an ongoing issue since his initial candidacy. He refused to condemn them during the debates. He refused to decline their endorsement in his first election.

Whenever asked directly he mutters half-hearted condemnations of “both sides”,  or Non-denouncements like “Proud Boys Stand down, stand by”.  The man who can rant for hours about immigrants and antifa is suddenly a man of few words when asked to condemn white supremacy. When those responses proved controversial he’s  issued statements through spokespeople.   Most recently he tried to cover up his “Proud Boys stand by” gaffe by reading a highly scripted denouncement that was clearly written by someone else. Just like the highly scripted denouncement of Russia after the shocking felatio he gave Putin in Helsinki

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

That’s true back when southern social conservatives voted Democrat because it was the party of the rural and poor and the Republicans were the party of east coast Moneyed elites. But then after the DNC endorsed the civil rights movement those conservatives and segregationists all defected to the Republican Party and were welcomed with open arms  

Nope...see Senator Robert Byrd....KKK...Democrat.

8 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Nope...see Senator Robert Byrd....KKK...Democrat.

Omg not another Robert Byrd KKK line!  That has got to be one of the most tired internet memes of all time 

You clearly know nothing about the man. Just that one little tidbit that circulates the Internet. Let me guess all you know about this man is that you heard that at some vague one-liner he was kkk right?  Nothing else ? Right?

He was born in 1917   He was a member of the Klan for a couple of years in the mid 1940s when he was in his 20s   Then he dropped out and has been publicly denouncing them since at least 1952   At the time if his description the NAACP issued a statement that dedoiyhis brief Klan past but stated that he became “champion of civil rights”  Also He’s been dead for ten years but that doesn’t stop republicans on the internet from saying “but but Robert Byrd!” 

Compare that with current KKK member and Republican David Duke, who openly endorsed Trump 

1 minute ago, BeaverFever said:

Omg not another Robert Byrd KKK line!  That has got to be one of the most tired internet memes of all time 

You clearly know nothing about the man. p 

Get your facts straight before posting....Senator Robert Byrd never became a Republican.

A younger Canadian using America's Google will not usually best an old American who doesn't need it.

While working as a butcher in the early 1940s, Byrd formed a new chapter of the Ku Klux Klan in Sophia, West Virginia.

In his 2005 book, Robert C. Byrd: Child of the Appalachian Coalfields, Byrd recalled how his ability to quickly recruit 150 of his friends to the group impressed a top Klan official who told him, “You have a talent for leadership, Bob ... The country needs young men like you in the leadership of the nation.”

Flattered by the official's observation, Byrd continued his leadership role in the Klan and was eventually elected Exalted Cyclops of the local group.

In a 1944 letter to segregationist Mississippi Senator Theodore G. Bilbo, Byrd wrote,

“I shall never fight in the armed forces with a Negro by my side. Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds.”

As late as 1946, Byrd wrote to the Klan’s Grand Wizard: “The Klan is needed today as never before, and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia and in every state in the nation.”

Running for the U.S. House of Representatives in 1952, Byrd worked to distance himself from his Klan activities. He claimed he lost interest in it after a year and dropped his membership in the group. Byrd also said that he joined just for the excitement and because they were opposed to communism.

https://www.thoughtco.com/robert-byrd-kkk-4147055

And just going by personal memory I remember Byrd getting into trouble for throwing the N word around shortly before his death.

• Like 1