America under President Trump

4 minutes ago, CampMassad said:

Trump won the election.  He wanted to jail Clinton. Stop relying on Infowars.com for your sources.

You're lying again camper. Trump didn't get the AG to draw up charges against Hillary although it's known that at the very least she destroyed subpoenaed evidence, obstructed justice of an actual crime, and was criminally negligent with the handling of classified emails.

We all know that Hillary did her best to get Trump jailed.

Stop relying on CNN for your source.

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

You're lying again camper. Trump didn't get the AG to draw up charges against Hillary although it's known that at the very least she destroyed subpoenaed evidence, obstructed justice of an actual crime, and was criminally negligent with the handling of classified emails.

We all know that Hillary did her best to get Trump jailed.

Stop relying on CNN for your source.

Well you showed me. Now go back to infowars.com, Breitbart, and your other QAnon sites for the "real" news. lol

6 minutes ago, CampMassad said:

Trump has not done one thing that he has promised. How is the wall coming along, and it's amazing that Mexico is paying for it! LOL

Wrong again....Trump got rid of Obama's ACA individual mandate tax penalty, left TPP, left Paris climate change agreement, appointed many conservative judges, imposed travel bans, and lead changes to NAFTA.

Oh, and he also put his foot up the asses of NATO deadbeats.

Edited by bush_cheney2004
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, CampMassad said:

Well you showed me. Now go back to infowars.com, Breitbart, and your other QAnon sites for the "real" news. lol

I get the vast bulk of my US news from Fox.

Anytime that you want to compare the accuracy of Fox's news coverage with that of CNN I'll be here camper. Now run off like a little coward again. 

9 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I get the vast bulk of my US news from Fox.

Anytime that you want to compare the accuracy of Fox's news coverage with that of CNN I'll be here camper. Now run off like a little coward again. 

FOX is more accurate than Infowars, but is garbage. Try CBC.

Edited by CampMassad

15 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Wrong again....Trump got rid of Obama's ACA individual mandate tax penalty, left TPP, left Paris climate change agreement, appointed many conservative judges, imposed travel bans, and lead changes to NAFTA.

Oh, and he also put his foot up the asses of NATO deadbeats.

Great.  Get rid of any type of health care. Screw 90% of the population who cannot afford it.

Let's accelerate climate change wonderful.  The forest fires on the West Coast are not damaging enough.

Let's rig the courts so Women don't have the right for Abortions.

NAFTA was great, and Trump decided to fix something that was not broken.

2 minutes ago, CampMassad said:

FOX is more accurate than Infowars, but is garbage. Try CBC.

Fox is far more accurate than CBC, CNN, and CTV. The last 3 are more accurately described as opinion shows than actual news outlets.

I get the feeling that you watch a lot of infowars. I don't actually watch it at all, but I wouldn't doubt that they are more accurate than CNN. Did they ever get sued for slandering a child? When Avanatti came out of the woodwork with a girl named Lisa Swetnick who claimed to have been to "ten Kavanaugh gang-rape parties" did the talking heads on infowars proclaim him as the next Dem nominee for POTUS lol?

CNN is a joke. CBC and CTV are jokes. Everything you believe is a joke camper.

Like I said, when you want to compare the accuracy of Fox News with CNN I'm here for ya little buddy. We both know you don't want to go that route so slink away.

3 minutes ago, CampMassad said:

Like the BBC in the UK...two of the leading and most respected networks in the World.

They both once were...then the woke-ness began. CBC stopped being great around the death of Peter Gzowski. Now CBC is partisan beyond reproach. The ol' watchdogs aren't round to complain...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

CBC is state owned and funded media...like in Cuba.

More accurately, like in NoKo or China.

I can't even be that critical of China's state-owned media to be honest, because when our PM said "In Canada the government doesn't interfere in court proceedings" it was China's media that said: "JWR says "Hi" Justin, you little weasel".

3 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

They both once were...then the woke-ness began. CBC stopped being great around the death of Peter Gzowski. Now CBC is partisan beyond reproach. The ol' watchdogs aren't round to complain...

It's light years ahead of Infowars and Breitbart or whatever QAnon shit you people are into. 

Just now, CampMassad said:

The 1950s just called.  They wanted to remind you that McCartyism ended that decade, and Joseph McCarthy died an alcoholic. 

You're free to pretend that the Communists didn't purge the rich & other undesirables as a form of social justice. But Solzhenitsyn and myself would disagree. 

Just now, WestCanMan said:

More accurately, like in NoKo or China.

I can't even be that critical of China's state-owned media to be honest, because when our PM said "In Canada the government doesn't interfere in court proceedings" it was China's media that said: "JWR says "Hi" Justin, you little weasel".

Yes Canada is exactly like China.  Entirely state controlled. No differences at all.

There is no CTV, Global, or any other private media in our country, since we would be jailed for subscribing to it.

1 minute ago, DogOnPorch said:

You're free to pretend that the Communists didn't purge the rich & other undesirables as a form of social justice. But Solzhenitsyn and myself would disagree. 

The Nazis did far worse.  I find it somewhat frightening that anyone who is at odds with extreme right politics, is labelled a Communist. Do you people get out much?

You do realize that not everyone is at the extreme end of the political spectrum like you are?

Edited by CampMassad