America under President Trump

People laughed at people who spoke out against the dangers of Hitler too in the mid 1930s.  I mean at least he was dealing with the Jews,  making Germany great again, and restarting the economy after the depression.  

Kind of like Trump making America great again, dealing with Muslims and Latino immigrants, and he failed the first time, but I am sure he will improve the economy again...if not maybe 2024.

Just now, DogOnPorch said:

Sorry...I was too busy deciding what parts of the US Constitution need to be abolished. 

:lol::lol::lol:

I guess you will see if Trump wins the election.  In ways, he is already circumvention some sections.

When is the last time an acting US President tried to jail his political opponents?

Oh...that's right. Never.  I thought that only happened in Russia.  Guess Putin has taught his puppet well.

Just now, CampMassad said:

I guess you will see if Trump wins the election.  In ways, he is already circumvention some sections.

When is the last time an acting US President tried to jail his political opponents?

Oh...that's right. Never.  I thought that only happened in Russia.  Guess Putin has taught his puppet well.

Deranged posters make the best crazy theories.

Can you explain again how a sheep's bladder can be used to predict earthquakes?

Monty-python-33.jpg

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, CampMassad said:

Nobody's trying to jail their opponents.  You're acting like a crazy person.

7 minutes ago, Shady said:

Nobody's trying to jail their opponents.  You're acting like a crazy person.

Dude, have you bothered watching ANY news since 2016?  He repeatedly threatened to jail Hillary Clinton during the 2016 campaign, that looked into jailing the Clintons and Obamas once he hired Barr as AG.  Now it has come oout today that he wants Barr to indict Joe and Hunter Biden for unknown reasons, and sources indict he wants it done fast, to the point that he is angry with Barr. 

Fair elections, eh?

2 minutes ago, CampMassad said:

50 Cent is worth $50 million. He is against the tax because his taxes will go up. Biden made it clear that anyone who earns over $400,000 will pay more in taxes, but thanks for proving my point.

So a 65% tax rate is just about right, eh?

:lol:

12 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

He ...

anyway?

You're full of unsubstantiated/bogus claims and I have to explain even basic facts to you like a you're a small child. This is completely exhausting.

1) Your Saudi claim is idiotic and unsupported by any known facts. Provide a cite for that.

2) FYI "news coverage" is not a binary matter. It's not as if saying something once and saying it 11,000 times is the exact same thing.  

3) For sure Trump had reasons to not want to be spied on. FYI the FBI was caught spying on his campaign and lying about the 'evidence' gathered.

4) FYI, the National Post article cites a completely crime from what Trudeau briefly summed up, and the mainstream media here just lets Trudeau's bogus misinterpretation of the claims made against him stand unchallenged. Did CBC and CTV let Trump's comment of "This is a witch hunt" just stand as the official version of the RC story or did they [wrongly] say that he was incorrect?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, CampMassad said:

I'm unaware of specifics of Bidens tax plan for California and NY, but I know that he is planning to LOWER taxes for middle and lower class people. Which happen to make up the majority of Americans. 

Ah yes...the Kulaks need to be taxed and then oppressed. I forgot.

• Like 1