America under President Trump

1 minute ago, OftenWrong said:

More like Russian or Chinese interference. But then that would not concern a communist supporter, as some on the west coast are well-known to be. It's a fact. China is just a boat ride away.

And the people will accept it willingly because they know, now only a strongman can save us.

It's funny that Dems were so upset about election interference in 2016, yet they want to set up the easiest election-rigging scenarios ever with no-ID voting and mail-in ballots.

If you're a mailman and you walk up to a house with a VOTE FOR X sign on the lawn, and you hate X, what are the chances that the mail-in-ballot from that house slips into the round file?

Americans get 1 vote, but if you're a mailman you can take the votes away from hundreds of people if you have a mind to.

• Like 1

It's all quiet on the alt-left front tonight. What's going on?

Are they all laying low because Trudeau and his lackeys were admitting to killing Canadians ad our economy with their blatant stupidity?

Is it because Cuomo is getting busted for laughing about his bout with covid or whatever he did?

I almost want to watch CNN and Global to see what's up.

15 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

And the people will accept it willingly because they know, now only a strongman can save us.

No doubt Republicans will if that's what it takes to ensure Trump wins. No need for Chinese or Russian collusion at all. 

19 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

It's funny that Dems were so upset about election interference in 2016, yet they want to set up the easiest election-rigging scenarios ever with no-ID voting and mail-in ballots.

There's a lot of funny things like that. They went bananas over Kavanaugh allegations but give their guy Biden a complete, unconditional pass. ""Because we know Joe wouldn't do that". They use politically biased judges to interfere where a clear decision was made by prosecution to drop the charges against Flynn, forcing his lawyer to appeal for this total usurpation of judicial authority. Then proudly tell their followers how fair and democratic they are.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, eyeball said:

No doubt Republicans will if that's what it takes to ensure Trump wins. No need for Chinese or Russian collusion at all. 

You like to politicize. The virus knows no stripe. But here in Canada we are already more than willing to be on our knees before the virus.

Link

Other countries are already leading the way for Trump.

The UK

France

Which reminds me of that good, auld saying-

"There is no democracy in rabbit holes."
- Albert OftenWrong

13 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

You like to politicize....

Which reminds me of that good, auld saying-

"There is no democracy in rabbit holes."
- Albert OftenWrong

You like to freak out.

South Korea pulled off a paper ballot election in the middle of their outbreak a couple months ago. Remember when you were bemoaning the end of the world over contact tracing a few weeks ago and I reminded you how the most heavily surveilled and monitored people on the planet still pulled off a free election and gave the incumbents a landslide victory?

That revelation must still be stunning you because I don't recall you even trying to explain how they did it.

You shouldn't say something can't be done when someone is doing it right under your nose.

11 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

If you're a mailman and you walk up to a house with a VOTE FOR X sign on the lawn, and you hate X, what are the chances that the mail-in-ballot from that house slips into the round file?

Americans get 1 vote, but if you're a mailman you can take the votes away from hundreds of people if you have a mind to.

Sounds like projection to me. 

Not to mention, if people notice they aren't getting their mail-in ballots, they'd be able to contact someone - like we all can every election for the voting cards. 

Unless they didn't care one way or another, in which case they wouldn't have a sign announcing their preferred candidate.

1 hour ago, dialamah said:

Not to mention, if people notice they aren't getting their mail-in ballots, they'd be able to contact someone - like we all can every election for the voting cards. 

Unless they didn't care one way or another, in which case they wouldn't have a sign announcing their preferred candidate.

What's to stop a rotten candidate form printing 20,000 mail-ballots and combing the phone book for names and addresses? 

How hard is it to do that vs to scam by having actual voters show up at polling stations carrying id?

27 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

What's to stop a rotten candidate form printing 20,000 mail-ballots and combing the phone book for names and addresses? 

The threat of criminal charges and jail time if they're caught.

How hard is it to do that vs to scam by having actual voters show up at polling stations carrying id?

Trump didn't have to show up at a polling station with his ID to vote.

2 hours ago, dialamah said:

It is not projection when you can honestly, agree, that we can point to at least four (4) illegal major actions by the Dems in their effort to take down President Trump. The Dems have shown that they refuse to respect fairness, as a fact, so you have to assume there is a sinister plan behind the Dem's mail-in ballot mission. They've earned that distrust, even if you refuse to ever discuss those horrid events lately.

Edited by Tdot

58 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

What's to stop a rotten candidate from...

Nothing.

iow the same thing that can stop illegal imms receiving old, former residents' ballot in the mailbox of their new refugee home. Fill it out. Voting for Globalists. Ballot slips through the vetting cracks once it gets processed.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, eyeball said:

The threat of criminal charges and jail time if they're caught.

There are voting scandals in the US every election year. Over 1,200 PROVEN cases, and they certainly don't catch 100%. There's not much chance that they catch 50%, there's a good chance that it's lower than 10%, it could be as low as 1/100,000 for all we know. There are a lot of people counting ballots who have a very strong bias and very low morals. 

The whole point of this election exercise isn't to continually make it easier and easier to cheat. 

3 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

So there'd be no checking of received ballots to ensure nobody had voted twice?  

3 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

For some reason I think the security would be a little more than a 3×5 postcard dropped into the mail, received at the other end where someone simply records the vote, no further checking required.  For the last referendum here, I had my ballot, a secrecy sleeve, a certification envelope with a QR code, and the return envelope.   I can only assume all these envelopes had something to do with ensuring it was my one and only vote being recorded.   I expect the QR code on the certification envelope was unique for each voter; how would your telephone book fraudster get around all that?  I would think it'd be easier and cheaper to just bribe/threaten people to vote a certain way, and that can happen in any voting system.

Oh yeah - 1200 proven voting frauds, out of 150 million voters, +/-.  Huge fraud problem there, all right.

46 minutes ago, dialamah said:

So there'd be no checking of received ballots to ensure nobody had voted twice?  

Just under 60% of eligible voters usually vote federally in the US.

If half of those people vote for Biden, and half of them vote for Trump (as with almost every normal election) there will still be enough unused votes left from eligible voters to get someone else elected. 

Sure, you could check on every single American to see if they voted twice, and if you find out that 20M people voted twice what do you do with that info? Which of their votes do you discount? How do you find out exactly who committed the crime? What percent of the people who commit this crime will likely get caught? 

For some reason I think the security would be a little more than a 3×5 postcard dropped into the mail, received at the other end where someone simply records the vote, no further checking required.  For the last referendum here, I had my ballot, a secrecy sleeve, a certification envelope with a QR code, and the return envelope.   I can only assume all these envelopes had something to do with ensuring it was my one and only vote being recorded.   I expect the QR code on the certification envelope was unique for each voter; how would your telephone book fraudster get around all that?  I would think it'd be easier and cheaper to just bribe/threaten people to vote a certain way, and that can happen in any voting system.

I didn't say that it would be super easy for the average Joe to do this, but it could be doable. It's much more doable than appearing in person with valid gov't-issued id a hundred times. It's also easier to catch a person showing up in person, and they'd have committed the crime of creating fake ID, and identity theft as well. Just to submit ONE extra vote. Worth it? I think not.

Ask yourself this: would the party who created the fake dossier and gotten the FBI slimesters to conduct a fake investigation for 3 years create a few thousand fake mail-in votes in swing states to try to cheat to win an election? Hint - the correct answer is of course they would.

Oh yeah - 1200 proven voting frauds, out of 150 million voters, +/-.  Huge fraud problem there, all right.

If they caught EVERY SINGLE PERSON who ever committed voter fraud you'd have a point. 

With the system of showing up and voting, certain types of fraud are really hard. With mail-in voting, mass fraud is easy. By coincidence, I've already dropped off 6,300 pieces of mail today and it's 12:35 here in BC.

What if someone hacks into the computer that generates mail-in ballots and copies the format for generating QR codes? What if someone leaks it to their Bernie Bros, their brilliant Trump supporter friends, or their bumbling Biden buddies? 

On 5/15/2020 at 9:58 AM, dialamah said:

Sure, but how is that relevant?  

Sure they are but how is that relevant?

He lies, he fires people merely for disagreeing with him, he gave his family powerful jobs in the administration, he randomly undermines political allies and enemies, undermines institutions that support democracy, is a sexual predator, he manipulates situations to benefit himself, his family, his companies, gives millions more to the already rich, golfs on taxpayer money.   Trumpsters support all of that, yet if Trudeau misstates something - deliberately or accidentally, inadvertently bumps a female chest, takes a free helicopter ride to a rich friend's island, visits his quarantined family on a weekend, undermines his own poltical ally (JWR), hires an extra nanny on taxpayer money, Canadian Trumpsters howl like its the end of the world.  

Trump supporters are stupid; Canadian Trump supporters are both stupid and hypocritical.  

Hello? All Presidents do the same thing that you said Trump has done. Hello? Are you new to politics? Where or how is Trump a sexual predator? What proof do you have of this bs? I await for your answer. 

Trudeau has done far worse than what Trump has ever done. The kid has been caught up in scandals and ethic violations. What scandals or ethic violations as Trump done? The institutions that say that they support democracy, many have been found out to be anti-democracy. You are just another one of those leftist lieberals who has TDS(Trump Derangement Syndrome). 

Hey, that is exactly how I feel towards those leftist lieberal Canadians also. A stupid bunch of Canadian trained Trudeau supporting seals. The lieberals are the biggest and the best at being very hypocritical. Just look at how all of those stupid trained seals have reacted to this hoax of a China virus. They are all running around like a bunch of stupid people with their masks on and totally in fear and panic of dying from this plandemic hoax. Man, does those Canadian comrade politicians of ours ever have those covidiots by the you know what. Ouch!!

Funny thing though? Every time I meet someone that I know or a stranger, I always ask them if they know of anyone who has caught the China virus, and all I ever get from them all is a big NO. Why is that and just who is getting this China virus anyway? Paid off actors by chance? It's not like there has never been some actor like people who will be paid to lie for the money. Your local leftist liberal CNN has done this many times in the past. Of course you do not have to believe me, just go on the internet and you will find plenty of stories about how CNN lies pretty much most of the time, and has been caught many times doing so. ;)

why compare  Trump to Trudeau??   Why not compare Trump to   a   leader of his own  liking........like Kim of NK,  Putin of Russia,  .......Those that he has a lot more in common with..

Trump and Trudeau  have nothing in common.   Trump is sadistically cruel. Trudeau is  more humanitarian    and  people oriented. He is also young   and makes  youthful  mistakes.  

Those  that so  avidly support Trump ........share  the same value  (??)  system  that he has.  Selfishness,  greed,    no respect for ethics,  other people ....unless they serve his purpose.......and pathological lying. They  see his bullying  conduct as some form of bizarre "strength.   The Trump worshipers  have a cult  style   behavior.  The whole dynamic is worthy of serious psychological and sociological study.  Fascinating.........that folks   in a free world   would fall prey  to such blind loyalty.

13 minutes ago, Pacifica77 said:

why compare  Trump to Trudeau??   Why not compare Trump to   a   leader of his own  liking........like Kim of NK,  Putin of Russia,  .......Those that he has a lot more in common with..

Indeed...Trump matters much more than Trudeau on the world stage.  

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Pacifica77 said:

why compare  Trump to Trudeau??   Why not compare Trump to   a   leader of his own  liking........like Kim of NK,  Putin of Russia,  .......Those that he has a lot more in common with...

This is just stupidity, or trolling, it’s not worthy of comment either way. 
If you haven’t noticed Trudeau’s dictatorial tendencies then there’s something wrong with you. Buying the MSM and instituting government regulation of social media were just a start for that piece of crap. 

• Like 1

Here's his new move. Threatening to withhold things from States with Dem Governors. 

First it was Michigan and applications for mail-in balloting. 

Now he'll pull the GOP convention from North Carolina if the place isn't packed. 

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/05/25/trump-republican-convention-north-carolina-278779

I suspect no stadium will be packed by Mid-late August. If sports has resumed, they'll be in front of empty reduced crowds. 

Perhaps Trump can fill a stadium in Alabama or somewhere. More Natural Selection. 

Edited by Boges

On 5/21/2020 at 10:35 PM, WestCanMan said:

How quickly forget about the digital voting machines from Diebold.