America under President Trump

So tell me...do you consider yourself to be non-partisan? Are you capable of understanding that there really are people who mean it when they say a pox on ALL their houses?

That's essentially a meaningless question imo because everyone will give the same answer: they'll either lie and say yes because they're partisan liars or they'll truthfully say yes (but no one with any sense will believe that answer in this day and age).

It reminds me of the riddle about the land of truth-tellers and liars. Some people only tell the truth, some people only lie, and they always travel in pairs with one of each. You approach two people at a fork in the road you only get to ask them one question about which path to take, and you have to divine the correct route from their answers. 

Do you know what question to ask them? 

Edited by WestCanMan

4 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Northrup Grumman...my pension is safe !   

ISS still out over Pacific...coming around fast.

Yeah...a lot of folks don'y understand the USSF and imagine some sort of Buck Rogers like activity.

In reality it's just the logical evolution much like the USAF. Until the USSF, every branch of the military...NASA...Elon...all pretty much did their own thing. Quite uncoordinated at times. No more...

30 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Northrup Grumman...my pension is safe !   

Successful...payload separation. Cygnus is also Grumman-Northrop...now it plays catch-up for three days. Good ISS viewing if it's passing over your region...  

1 minute ago, DogOnPorch said:

Successful...payload separation. Cygnus is also Grumman-Northrop...now it plays catch-up for three days. Good ISS viewing if it's passing over your region...  

Thanks for the link....I watched the launch.    Some idiot was laughing into a hot mic, and then there was a dead end phone call to voice mail !

The Antares program has recovered nicely from the mission failure....now 11 out of 12.

President Trump knows a winner with the space program, as it dovetails perfectly into his MAGA ideology, echoing the glory days of the past.

A manned launch this year would be perfect for an election commercial.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

That's essentially a meaningless question imo because everyone will give the same answer: they'll either lie and say yes because they're partisan liars or they'll truthfully say yes (but no one with any sense will believe that answer in this day and age).

It reminds me of the riddle about the land of truth-tellers and liars. Some people only tell the truth, some people only lie, and they always travel in pairs with one of each. You approach two people at a fork in the road you only get to ask them one question about which path to take, and you have to divine the correct route from their answers. 

Do you know what question to ask them? 

Yeah. Instead of seducing the pooch just answer the fucking question.

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

No I suppose the 2nd Civil War is still in the works.

Poor fella, you must be so disappointed after waiting for it so long. How frustrating that Donald Trump is doing a decent job for America as president, eh?

Stupid Americans, they're screwing everything up. Damn them...

47 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Yeah. Instead of seducing the pooch just answer the fucking question.

You say "which way will the other guy tell me to go".

The liar will point in the opposite direction of where the truthteller would point. Ie, the wrong way.

The truthteller will point to where the liar would actually point, which is also the wrong way. 

Both guys are pointing the wrong way, so you go the other way.

2 hours ago, Shady said:

I don’t know.  Trump says a lot of things.  I’m talking about the sentence and the jury.  You seem to have a problem staying on topic.

I'm talking about the same things you and Trump are, the sentence, the jury, Stone, rabid partisanship, the machinations of the Deepstate, and a bunch of other stuff you'd expect in a thread about America under President Trump.  The thing you along with much of your ilk keep trying to avoid/ignore is the seriousness and all-encompassing influence that Trump attaches to the Deepstate and it seems you all desperately wish Trump would just shut his stupid mouth about it.  I mean, of course you don't know why Trump is so obsessed with the Deepstate...pretending you're ignorant has been your go to deflection shtick forever around here. Who am I to argue if you insist.

In the meantime, it's freaking hilarious watching you nimrods turn yourself into logic pretzels as you try to cover for Trump and 'splain away his ridiculous deficiencies best you can. I mean why wouldn't I say go Trump go? I AM getting to live long enough to see how things are turning out after all. These are pretty vindicating times for people who've been paying attention these last few decades, anyone who was could have seen this dystopia coming a long way off - including a resurgent pissed off conservative right wing dedicated to a demagogue.

All that remains now is how far these stupid fuckers are going to let Trump take them.  I'll be surprised if it isn't until 2024...at least.   This is becoming a lot more like the This Week In Islam thread except its even more surreal and never-ending.

3 minutes ago, eyeball said:

This is becoming a lot more like the This Week In Islam thread except its even more surreal and never-ending.

This thread is getting sexier every day. The more Trump’s power rises, the more so do I. It’s so good to hear you liberal bitches moaning. Never ending, oh yeah... 

2 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

It’s so good to hear you liberal bitches moaning. 

You missed where I said go Trump go again didn't you?  Been saying that pretty much since he won and I'm quite serious, Trump is probably the best agent of creative destruction of our times. Makes Kim Jong Un look as stable and predictable as the Rock of Gibraltar. Go ask B_C 2004 he's been saying destruction of the status quo is what Trump was always elected to do. That said it is a little weird to hear that Trump is also as practically normal as a Founding Father....more conservative pretzel logic for you I guess.  

Never ending, oh yeah...

Only 4 years max, oath's honour. Notwithstanding someone paints his house though. I've long thought he'd be the target of an inside job but I've been wrong before.

Edited by eyeball

Not gonna lie, when push comes to shove that US passport really comes in handy. 

The US is finally evacuating Americans from the Diamond Princess.

Rose Yerex, a Canadian who along with her husband has struck a decidedly positive tone throughout the quarantine, could not hold back her anger on Saturday.
Relatives of passengers wave to the Diamond Princess cruise ship, which has around 3,600 people quarantined onboard due to fears of the new coronavirus.

Relatives of passengers wave to the Diamond Princess cruise ship, which has around 3,600 people quarantined onboard due to fears of the new coronavirus.
"It really kind of shows the difference here between the two countries," she said. "So, hey, congratulations to you guys who are Americans and you are getting to leave. Your government is supporting you, ours isn't."
Edited by paxamericana

23 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

Yes, I know. Such jeering and drive-by swipes use to be merely an annoyance to me, a while ago. Now I find them amusing to the extent that they are all the eviscerated left has to offer, going forward. It's going to be a long 5 years...

Careful now I warned you.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/11/why_michelle_obama_may_jump_into_the_race.html

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/michelle-obama-new-hampshire-poll-would-be-front-runner

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/poll-shows-michelle-obama-as-front-runner-if-she-entered-2020-presidential-race/

https://www.good.is/articles/draft-michelle-obama-for-president

https://www.change.org/p/voters-in-the-united-states-draft-michelle-obama-for-president-in-2020

Edited by Rue

1 hour ago, Rue said:

Careful now I warned you.

Just says how pathetic the choices are for Dems. They are scrambling to get anyone, please. But there is no answer. They simply played the wrong game, trying to attack his character, then countering it by looking for people with impeccable character. What fools. The Trump supporters don't care about his (obvious) character flaws, the world has serious problems to solve and no time for empty liberal platitudes. Liberalism has steered us too far in the wrong direction and the ship risks going over the edge. Only a fool thinks you can keep going, and come back again.

• Like 1