America under President Trump

6 hours ago, Rue said:

In regards to your first paragraph let me start with this pictorial aid:

Image result for bigot crying

In specific regard to your statement: "He despises me because I dare to question or challenge anything that has to do with Judaism or Israel."  To clarify In fact have contempt for your words not because you question anything to do with Judaism or Israel but because you use the pretext of "questioning" Judaism and Israel to express hateful stereotypes of both as evidenced by your continuous comments including this one in your latest response, "He won't even answer me when I only asked him as to why does he think that Jews are so despised these days or why did Hitler appear to despise them also. Simple questions, don't you think?"  When you have asked such questions in previous posts I responded to them directly as I do now and stated they  presuppose there are good reasons to  hate Jews and given  in past responses when you raised these questions you did so in the context of first stating  there are good reasons to hate Jews and Hitler and others have/had good reason to hate Jews I responded by saying your questions were rhetorical, i.e., statements. You don't care for an answer-you are in fact stating yet again you have good reason to hate Jews. The key is your use of the word "hate" in your questions.

You asked: "Can you say for sure that those Palestinian camps do exist for the sole purpose of fomenting hatred towards Jews? " What I can say is it is public record is that the Arab league stated it would imprison Palestinians in camps after its armies were unable to prevent an Israeli state in 1949 and hold them in those camps as a reminder to the world that until they undo the state of Israel they would keep Palestinians hostages in those camps. That is an historic fact just as it is  historic fact that It was the Arab League who imprisoned Palestinians and it was and remains Arab League nations that refused and refuse to take in any Palestinians as citizens even though they started the war that displaced them and they were th ones to tell them to leave  the area  until they could exterminate all the Jews. Still  to this day with the exception of one country Jordan, which declared itself a Jewish free Palestinian state and offered immediate citizenship to Palestinians no Arab League country takes in Palestinians as citizens while those Palestinian Muslims who chose to stay in Israel do not wisht o leave or give up their citizenship and have access to the same hospitals, government services and legal rights as any non Mulsim Israei which is the exact opposite of what has happened to those Jews still living in Muslim states.

Your comment, "Those camps exist because the Palestinians have always been there." is nonsensical. The camps never existed until they were created by the Arab League. In fact the Gaza strip was created as an open air prisoner by Nasser who ridiculed Palestinians and said they would never be allowed in Egypt. As for " always being there", Jewish, Christian and Muslim people have been in the Arabian peninsula for thousands of years. Historically Christians and Muslims proceeded Jews. People descended from  people of the Arabian peninsula were called Arabs, short for Arabian Peninsula people and so they could have been of any religion. The descendants of these people today are most likely to be Beduins or those descended from the semites which would be Jews or some people today who could be Christian or Muslim.  In fact most Christian and Muslims identifying themselves as Palestinian  today are not-they are descended from Muslims or Christians who moved to the West Bank or Gaza when the British in the 20's  and after no different than Jews who moved to Palestine in that era. The term Palestine is a Greek term and no it was never always there it only became called that as a geographic zone by Greeks and then Romans when they coined the phrase as a geographic term not as a national or state term. It referred to a geographic area nothing else. It only became used to describe a people without a country by Arafat  after the black Sabbath uprising and Arafat failed to kill King Hussein and seize Jordan and was exiled to Tunisia. Until then Arafat, the Arab League and all Palestinian nationalists ridiculed the concept of a Palestinian being a national identity. So it is in fact a recent political term/

As for criticizing Israeli state policies as to settlements on the West bank or engaging in policies that may exasperate relations between Palestinians and Israelis, no one is more of a critical of  that, then ironically JEWISH Israelis and their press. The fact someone challenges Israeli state policies is not the issue-using that as a platform or pretext to then go on to justify hating all Israelis for existing as Israelis and all Jews for existing as Jews is what is challenged.

You asked this question:  "My own government allows and tolerates hate rallies against my nationalist people. We are not allowed to express our opinions and points of view in public. If Jews are targets today, then I will ask you the same question then? Why is this so? "

First off as long as you keep using ambiguous terms like "nationalist people" to hide your true identity by deliberately removing the word white you simply show how you hide your agenda  and  make a mockery of your attempts to pose as a victrim of political discrimination. Next, and as you are well aware, if a Jew, a Muslim, a Christian, a person with pale or dark skin in Canada wants to march and express their opinions, subject to municipal by-laws requiring permits for traffic control and fire and emergency  safety they are allowed as this is a guaranteed freedom under the Charter of Rights. However if anyone in Canada wishes to march and express terminology that defines identified people as inferior or superior based on skin colour or religion as your "nationalist people"  have done, they can depending on the context of their words, cross the line and engage in hate speech which is a criminal offence. Don't pretend you don't know the difference or why neo Nazis  can't express hatred.

In regards to Trump being  pro-Israel it doesn't mean as a Jew or a Zionist I agree with all his policies and won't criticize him. He also  in the last election welcomed the support of some very vile white supremacist organizations and many of his words to this day appeal to them. Anyone not just Jews including Republicans worry about that:

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/08/who-does-trumps-white-identity-politics-reach/595189/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-campaign-sees-political-advantage-in-a-divisive-appeal-to-working-class-white-voters/2019/07/26/39234f00-aef1-11e9-8e77-03b30bc29f64_story.html

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-racism-calculated-impulsive-1452337

Finally as for your stating the Democrats have always been "somewhat anti-Israel"  this is a meaningless statement.  t Eleanor Roosevelt, Harry Truman, John F. Kennedy,  Robert Kennedy, Martin Luther King,  Lyndon Baines Johnson and Bill Clinton to name a few from the past as well as many today  are oppen supporters of Israel. In fact many US elected representatives  Republican and Democrat are and also openly challenge Israeli foreign policies and certain trade policies and support a second Palestinian state on the West Bank. That doesn't make them anti Israel, it just means they are looking out for American interests. That is their mandate.  

Is that a picture of you crying after Trump's election in 2016.  Lol.  Well spoken like a zionist supremacist. As I have said many times here before. You despise any white nationalist conservative who fights for his own race and culture. They must all be racists. But yet it is alright for you to come to the rescue of Judaism and Israel, and all should be good. There should be no negative talk about those two mentioned allowed. They must think that it is all about them. Maybe now I see why your people are not liked and has it's enemies. Just saying. 

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

No doubt Trump would too. But by the very same token you just used - if what Fox says about the Deepstate is true then why hasn't Trump ordered the arrest of its operatives? I mean, there must be thousands and thousands of them - this is much much larger than the Chemtrail program wouldn't you think?

Further to the above why isn't Fox News critical about Trump's failure to take action to protect America from this?

Trump is working on getting rid of the deep state traitors right now. Trump has fired many deep state traitors and there will be more too come. Comey being one of them. The other day the Vindmon brothers were given the boot by Trump and sent packing somewhere else to another government bureaucracy. Ambassador Sondland has been removed from his post. When Trump wins the next election with the house and the senate in his hands there will be lots of deep state heads rolling. 

Those Chemtrails that we see every day in the sky has to be doing something to the earth's climate although I do not see as many as I use too. I heard that Trump had cancelled the program even though it is still happening today but on a smaller scale. I would sure like to know the real reason for those Chemtrails? 

7 hours ago, taxme said:

Trump is working on getting rid of the deep state traitors right now. Trump has fired many deep state traitors and there will be more too come. Comey being one of them. The other day the Vindmon brothers were given the boot by Trump and sent packing somewhere else to another government bureaucracy. Ambassador Sondland has been removed from his post. When Trump wins the next election with the house and the senate in his hands there will be lots of deep state heads rolling. 

Those Chemtrails that we see every day in the sky has to be doing something to the earth's climate although I do not see as many as I use too. I heard that Trump had cancelled the program even though it is still happening today but on a smaller scale. I would sure like to know the real reason for those Chemtrails? 

I wouldn't call it deep state. They're just people who are trying to do the right thing in their mind anyways. I think Trump lost one of his best general when Jim Mattis left. 

9 hours ago, eyeball said:

Don't give me that, American Presidents can snap up millions, billions and trillions to prevent communism and terrorism from sinking roots into the nation besides that what do you think 2nd Amendment folks are for?

Or democracy is restored, America is made great and Trump is revered as a hero who's face is carved into Mt. Rushmore.  What makes you think Trump would be all alone on this, isn't the 2nd Amendment something a President can count on when the nation is threatened or under siege?   

You're not just describing any normal media when you say some media though - you're talking about the enemy of the legitimate state - the insurgent Media Party/Mob that is part and parcel of an apparently criminal Deepstate. It seems like you're downplaying something, why?

Would you ignore these crimes if you were the President?  That would be a serious breach of your oath of office wouldn't you think?

It's not too late, I doubt there's a statute of limitation on treason. 

I don't think that you've got your finger on the pulse of the US right now. Far from it.

Read the room, think about what's actually possible in the US right now, and the President is rightly focused on that.

22 hours ago, Rue said:

No it simply means I clearly don't  evaluate good by whatever keeps Trump in power.

Well that's what people mean when they say it's a good week for Trump. Bad week for the Democrats, Great week for Trump.

If the criteria you use has nothing to do with whether it hurts or helps Trump politically, then what you call a "good week" or a "bad week" is irrelevant.

Edited by Yzermandius19

4 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

If the criteria you use has nothing to do with whether it hurts or helps Trump politically, then what you call a "good week" or a "bad week" is irrelevant.

Of course its irrelevant to you. That was not the point. The point was the criteria  you use is not necessarily used by me and many others so  your pronouncement that any opinion but yours is relevant is irrelevant.

12 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

I don't think that you've got your finger on the pulse of the US right now. Far from it.

Of course you don't think that. 

Read the room, think about what's actually possible in the US right now, and the President is rightly focused on that.

Anything is possible. Trump is focused on making the US more right-wing than any Republican President in history mostly out of spite and the sheer pleasure of triggering Democrats than anything -  and his base is creaming its collective jeans.

2 minutes ago, eyeball said:

I actually know that.

The left already thinks that Trump is a demagogue. If he tried to clean house in those institutions it would be absolute pandemonium.

Anything is possible. Trump is focused on making the US more right-wing than any Republican President in history mostly out of spite and the sheer pleasure of triggering Democrats than anything -  and his base is creaming its collective jeans.

It's not "right-wing", it's just functional.

Open borders and free everything is not functional, it's stupid. 

6 hours ago, eyeball said:

Trump is a New York Liberal who hijacked the Republican Party. He's not far-right at all, Democrats and their media sycophants are just easily triggered and would react in a crazy manner if he claimed the sky was blue. He does not only appeal to his base, he won the 2016 election by winning over Obama voters in the Rust Belt, the far-right base only president thing is a myth created by haters.

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Like 1

Bloomberg TV reports that U.S. equity and bond markets are selling at the highest premium to the rest of the world since 2005 and 2002, respectively.

This will remain so with the coronavirus meltdown in Asia.

...another reason why the Canada Pension Plan investment board holds such a large position in the U.S.

4 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Bloomberg TV reports that U.S. equity and bond markets are selling at the highest premium to the rest of the world since 2005 and 2002, respectively.

This will remain so with the coronavirus meltdown in Asia.

...another reason why the Canada Pension Plan investment board holds such a large position in the U.S.

Flight to Quality is a helluva drug.

On 2/9/2020 at 7:16 AM, Rue said:

You asked: "Can you say for sure that those Palestinian camps do exist for the sole purpose of fomenting hatred towards Jews? " What I can say is it is public record is that the Arab league stated it would imprison Palestinians in camps after its armies were unable to prevent an Israeli state in 1949 and hold them in those camps as a reminder to the world that until they undo the state of Israel they would keep Palestinians hostages in those camps. That is an historic fact just as it is  historic fact that It was the Arab League who imprisoned Palestinians and it was and remains Arab League nations that refused and refuse to take in any Palestinians as citizens even though they started the war that displaced them and they were th ones to tell them to leave  the area  until they could exterminate all the Jews. Still  to this day with the exception of one country Jordan, which declared itself a Jewish free Palestinian state and offered immediate citizenship to Palestinians no Arab League country takes in Palestinians as citizens while those Palestinian Muslims who chose to stay in Israel do not wisht o leave or give up their citizenship and have access to the same hospitals, government services and legal rights as any non Mulsim Israei which is the exact opposite of what has happened to those Jews still living in Muslim states.

Your comment, "Those camps exist because the Palestinians have always been there." is nonsensical. The camps never existed until they were created by the Arab League. In fact the Gaza strip was created as an open air prisoner by Nasser who ridiculed Palestinians and said they would never be allowed in Egypt. As for " always being there", Jewish, Christian and Muslim people have been in the Arabian peninsula for thousands of years. Historically Christians and Muslims proceeded Jews. People descended from  people of the Arabian peninsula were called Arabs, short for Arabian Peninsula people and so they could have been of any religion. The descendants of these people today are most likely to be Beduins or those descended from the semites which would be Jews or some people today who could be Christian or Muslim.  In fact most Christian and Muslims identifying themselves as Palestinian  today are not-they are descended from Muslims or Christians who moved to the West Bank or Gaza when the British in the 20's  and after no different than Jews who moved to Palestine in that era. The term Palestine is a Greek term and no it was never always there it only became called that as a geographic zone by Greeks and then Romans when they coined the phrase as a geographic term not as a national or state term. It referred to a geographic area nothing else. It only became used to describe a people without a country by Arafat  after the black Sabbath uprising and Arafat failed to kill King Hussein and seize Jordan and was exiled to Tunisia. Until then Arafat, the Arab League and all Palestinian nationalists ridiculed the concept of a Palestinian being a national identity. So it is in fact a recent political term/

As for criticizing Israeli state policies as to settlements on the West bank or engaging in policies that may exasperate relations between Palestinians and Israelis, no one is more of a critical of  that, then ironically JEWISH Israelis and their press. The fact someone challenges Israeli state policies is not the issue-using that as a platform or pretext to then go on to justify hating all Israelis for existing as Israelis and all Jews for existing as Jews is what is challenged.

There are too many unpopular facts here Rue, this is clearly a violation of Bill M-103. 

On 2/10/2020 at 2:02 PM, eyeball said:

Yes, the criminal justice reformed he signed into law, making drug sentences less severe, is super right-wing! :lol:

On 2/10/2020 at 11:08 AM, WestCanMan said:

I actually know that.The left already thinks that Trump is a demagogue.

facepalm/

What you and most conservatives think the left thinks these days needs to be taken with a dumptruck full of road salt.  The same for what you even think the left IS. Its all so extreme its as if your ilk believes half the population is running around in pajamas and packing AK47's.

If he tried to clean house in those institutions it would be absolute pandemonium.

It's not "right-wing", it's just functional.

Actually it looks more and more like Trump can do whatever he wants.

William Barr's efforts to protect Roger Stone are another blow to rule of law

Barr is more dangerous than any senator because he wields more power. If he continues to allow the department to become an instrument of the president’s will, then he can do grave damage to American democracy and the rule of law...

...By seeking special treatment for the president’s cronies, Barr creates the impression that future lawbreakers will be able to get away with their crimes so long as they further the interests of the president. Given that the president himself cannot be indicted for a crime, the exposure of his associates and subordinates to legal jeopardy is a key check on the growth of tyranny. As soon as political favoritism begins to play a role in whether or not criminals are prosecuted, the rule of law – and democracy – cannot last.

Like so many Republicans, Barr has become so obsessed with the dangers which he believes are posed by the left – “‘social-justice’ reformers”, as he put it – that he has become willing to countenance any abuse engaged in by the right in order to maintain its power. As with the Republican senators who voted against impeachment, it seems to matter little to him that he is forced to sacrifice his supposed principles, his reputation, and the integrity and vitality of the institution with which he is entrusted in order to protect the venal, criminal occupant of the Oval Office. Unless he is stopped, further great harm awaits.

I fail to see why Trump would face much resistance to cleaning the house.  I mean, if Trump can wield this sort of power over the criminal justice institutions for criminals that are on his side what could he possibly have to fear from going after criminals that aren't?  Why does it seem you're downplaying the power he has available to him, shouldn't you be celebrating and encouraging this opportunity to clean house and rid the nation of the Deepstate once and for all?

Edited by eyeball

30 minutes ago, Shady said:

Yes, the criminal justice reformed he signed into law, making drug sentences less severe, is super right-wing! :lol:

They don't drug test Presidents do they?  Kinda like not worrying about income tax returns I guess.

Hard to imagine Trump hasn't indulged in a few party faves over the years and as the article in the post above indicates he does seem to have a real soft spot for criminals so...

Edited by eyeball

8 minutes ago, eyeball said:

They don't drug test Presidents do they?  Kinda like not worrying about income tax returns I guess.

Hard to imagine Trump hasn't indulged in a few party faves over the years and as the article in the post above indicates he does seem to have a real soft spot for criminals so...

I'm not sure what tax returns has to do with anything.  There's no law stating somebody running for president has to release any kind of tax information.  So privacy is right wing huh?  You're hilarious! :lol:

And not jailing people for petty crimes is right wing too huh! :lol:

U.S. Senate passes criminal justice reform bill in bipartisan win for Trump

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/criminal-justice-reform-1.4951888

57 minutes ago, eyeball said:

facepalm/

What you and most conservatives think the left thinks these days needs to be taken with a dumptruck full of road salt.  The same for what you even think the left IS. Its all so extreme its as if your ilk believes half the population is running around in pajamas and packing AK47's.

Actually it looks more and more like Trump can do whatever he wants.

I fail to see why Trump would face much resistance to cleaning the house.  I mean, if Trump can wield this sort of power over the criminal justice institutions for criminals that are on his side what could he possibly have to fear from going after criminals that aren't?  Why does it seem you're downplaying the power he has available to him, shouldn't you be celebrating and encouraging this opportunity to clean house and rid the nation of the Deepstate once and for all?

It's got nothing to do with the truth, just how much spin CNN and the Dems can get from it. 

1 hour ago, Shady said:

If Trump has his way there will be less black people in jail, less black babies killed in the womb, and more black people will have work, making more money than they would have under a Dem. He's such a racist.

42 minutes ago, Shady said:

I'm not sure what tax returns has to do with anything.  There's no law stating somebody running for president has to release any kind of tax information.  So privacy is right wing huh?  You're hilarious! :lol:

Thanks. :lol: 

I never said there was a law stating that but its pretty hilarious there are no laws for presidents anyways so.:lol:

And not jailing people for petty crimes is right wing too huh! :lol:

U.S. Senate passes criminal justice reform bill in bipartisan win for Trump

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/criminal-justice-reform-1.4951888

Yay! It only took libertarian-freedom-loving-get-the-state-off-my-back right-wingers 25 years to undo the criminal justice deform bill that fucking left-wing cocksucker Bill Clinton signed off on.  You know, the Thee Strikes Law that resulted in America becoming one of the largest prison states on the planet on par with China.

Fucking right-wingers couldn't cheer hard enough when right and even more right wingers went on to Mcdonaldize the prison industry into a capitalist horror show.  I'm surprised they didn't get into forced organ donation on the side.

Edited by eyeball

35 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Thanks. :lol: 

I never said there was a law stating that but its pretty hilarious there are no laws for presidents anyways so.:lol:

Yay! It only took libertarian-freedom-loving-get-the-state-off-my-back right-wingers 25 years to undo the criminal justice deform bill that fucking left-wing cocksucker Bill Clinton signed off on.  You know, the Thee Strikes Law that resulted in America becoming one of the largest prison states on the planet on par with China.

Fucking right-wingers couldn't cheer hard enough when right and even more right wingers went on to Mcdonaldize the prison industry into a capitalist horror show.  I'm surprised they didn't get into forced organ donation on the side.

He wasn’t president yet when he was running in 2016.  So tax returns now or then are irrelevant.  

You’re not making any sense.  You insist that a Trump is making America more right wing (whatever that means), and then when you’re show examples, like criminal justice reform, you complain that it wasn’t done sooner.  Well, Trump wasn’t President 5 years ago, 10 years ago, 20 years ago.  Stop moving the goal posts of your already proven to be nonsense argument.  You’ve got a bad case of trump Derangement Syndrome.

44 minutes ago, Shady said:

So tax returns now or then are irrelevant

When you say your rich but won't show the documents that will prove it, that's relevant

When you say you have "a really big abrain" but get lawyers to keep school transcripts sealed, that's relevant

When you say you're a devout Christian whilst paying off pornstars you had affairs with, that's relevant

When you hide everything that would confirm, you are who you say you are, Well, that's relevant