America under President Trump

I'm curious about the defence Trump fans have been using. 

Is the call, in question, not an issue because asking a foreign leader for a favour that only help him politically not a crime? 

Or is it a crime, but no worse than what you think Biden did in 2016, so it's OK? 

Because both those narratives don't jive. 

Edited by Boges

20 minutes ago, Argus said:

I have no idea who Ken Vogel is or why you imagine that is in any way relevant to the story I posted, or to anything else in the world, or even why you accept the tweet of some other guy I've never even heard of as 'fact'.

sry, don't know Christopher Miller is your friend, feel bad now :(

As I said before, the whole timeline is so weird, Christopher Nolan's movies kind of weird. At the end,  may be the only crime that both Biden committed was BS-ing :lol:

1 minute ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Keep your hopes up...maybe you really really have Trump now...for sure...right ?

Well this will definitely get him impeached. That's all you could have hoped for with the Mueller Investigation. So I guess we do.

Probably not a conviction unless 20 or so GOP Senators grow a conscience. 

But at least the House will now get to do its job an investigate the crimes of this president without the stonewalling they've experienced up until now. 

Trump still faces some serious legal peril if he's ever made a private citizen again. Perhaps he'll get to share a cell with Micheal Cohen. ^_^

3 minutes ago, Boges said:

Well this will definitely get him impeached. That's all you could have hoped for with the Mueller Investigation. So I guess we do.

Probably not a conviction unless 20 or so GOP Senators grow a conscience. 

But at least the House will now get to do its job an investigate the crimes of this president without the stonewalling they've experienced up until now. 

Trump still faces some serious legal peril if he's ever made a private citizen again. Perhaps he'll get to share a cell with Micheal Cohen. ^_^

So what took them so long....didn't the Democrats know that all the Trump haters in Canada had their back ?

Trump faces no legal peril from actions while in office....when will George W. Bush and Jean Chretien be tried for their "war crimes" ?

Edited by bush_cheney2004

45 minutes ago, Boges said:

Of course all well-adjusted an innocent Presidents threaten the Whistleblower. :lol:

c'mon, don't belittle the word "whistleblower";

don't know what was happening here. "second-hand knowledge", lawyer drafted doc ....  Now, people were saying the complain was mentioned from dems in a meeting before, but no one cared. So, dems took another route.

Edited by egghead

Just now, bush_cheney2004 said:

So what took them so long....didn't the Democrats know that all the Trump haters in Canada had their back ?

Trump faces no legal peril from while actions in office....when will George W. Bush and Jean Chretien be tried for their "war crimes" ?

I'm talking about crimes before being president. Things that have several people in Trump's sphere in jail currently. 

3 minutes ago, egghead said:

c'mon, don't belittle the word "whistleblower";

don't know what was happening here. "second-hand knowledge", lawyer drafted doc ....  Now, people were saying the complaining was mentioned from dems in a meeting before, but no one cared. So, dems took another route.

Second-hand knowledge that's been backed up by the official memorandum. I don't know why you can't comprehend that. 

You can't deny it happened. 

The Whitehouse even admitted moving transcripts into a separate server which was the other aspect of the Whistleblower complaint. 

He/she were completely accurate. 

Edited by Boges

9 minutes ago, egghead said:

sry, don't know Christopher Miller is your friend, feel bad now :(

As I said before, the whole timeline is so weird, Christopher Nolan's movies kind of weird. At the end,  may be the only crime that both Biden committed was BS-ing :lol:

I'm sorry but I'm not in on all the conspiratorial talking points of the Trump cult so I have no idea what you're saying or why you're saying it. Certainly it has nothing to do with the cite I gave you.

5 minutes ago, Boges said:

I'm talking about crimes before being president. Things that have several people in Trump's sphere in jail currently. 

OK, but Trump will still have been president.    You can't undo that.

Clinton committed actual crimes while in office and still faced little peril afterwards, just a fine and disbarred in Arkansas.

Civil lawsuits were paid off with book and appearance fee money, which made the Clintons rich.

Trump is already far richer than that.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

1 minute ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

OK, but Trump will still have been president.    You can't undo that.

Clinton committed actual crimes while in office and still faced little peril afterwards, just a fine and disbarred in Arkansas.

Civil lawsuits were paid off with book and appearance fee money, which made the Clinton's rich.

Trump is already far richer than that.

Yeah but people in Arkansas don't hate the Clintons like people in New York hate Trump. 

1 minute ago, Argus said:

I'm sorry but I'm not in on all the conspiratorial talking points of the Trump cult so I have no idea what you're saying or why you're saying it. Certainly it has nothing to do with the cite I gave you.

sorry for not making myself clear; I mean, at the end, both Biden did nothing but BS which is not a real crime.