America under President Trump

On 9/28/2019 at 8:05 AM, Argus said:

The idea that Clinton 'colluded' with Russia, who hated her, to start an investigation is insane. It is the product of a deranged mind.

There is no evidence. And the point being why would Trump bother to talk to a foreign leader about some alleged minor crime which happened years ago? Presidents don't talk to other presidents about such minutia. The entire purpose of this was to pressure Ukraine not to simply investigate the Bidens but to publicly do so and cast whatever aspersions on them they could in order to help Trump deal with a political rival. If you think Trump and his pet troll Giulliani would have been bothered about this if Biden wasn't likely to run against him you're even dumber and more deranged than he is.

Get a grip Argus. Did the Russians hate the person who let a Russian company buy Uranium One? Also, Obama was the one caught surreptitiously dealing off-camera with Medvedev, not Trump.

Who were the people that Christopher Steele was getting his info from for his bogus dossier? Just name the country, thanks. 

And answer this Argus: HOW MUCH OF THE STUFF IN THE DOSSIER, WHICH WAS USED TO OBTAIN A FISA WARRANT, WAS VERIFIED? HOW MUCH WAS PROVEN FALSE? That's a bigger scandal than the collusion investigation.

What's the BEST example that you can find of Trump putting pressure on the Ukraine? He asked for something which was perfectly legal. Schiff and his muppet media stated unequivocally that the aid from the Ukraine on Biden info was a pre-requisite for aid from the US government, but that was proven to be false, just like every other idiotic thing that CNN convinced to say here. How's the attempted rape case against Kavanaugh going btw Argus? You still have a mountain of egg on your face from just that one CNN farce.

Here's an ACTUAL EXMPLE of using the US Government and it's resources as a tool to influense an election:

"FIRE THE PROSECUTOR WHO STARTED THE INVESTIGTION INTO THE COMAPNY WHERE MY SON WAS MYSTERIOUSLY HIRED ONTO THE BOARD (AND PAID A SALARY OF $50,000 PER MONTH) OR YOU DON"T GET THE $1BILLION FROM OUR TAXPAYERS. 

Explain that away, Argus, without saying something that amounts to "an internal, secret, Dem-run investigation already cleared the Bidens so now we just need to see what a public, Dem-run investigation into the President can turn up!"

The Ukranians are already saying that Trump didn't do anything, just like they're saying that the Bidens didn't do anything. They're obviously shit-scared of the Russians, and wholly dependant on US sympathies for their own survival, so they're not in a position to say "Yup, the [insert "Dems or Republicans" here] did something entirely bogus here. Anything that the US doesn't discover on their own will remain hidden, and the Dems just want the dirt from one side, you're no better than they are.

Do you understand that Argus?

Biden definitely used US aid as a weapon. He bragged about it, and you can watch videos of it from different angles if you choose. There's absolute evidence that you cannot possibly deny, without looking like an idiot. Now you're taking the position that the United States had no right to enquire about it, which is also a ridiculous position to take.

4 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Get a grip Argus. Did the Russians hat

Sorry, but I'm really not interested in a recap of all the conspiracy theories FOX news has come up with over the years. Nor is there any more point in arguing such things with you than there is arguing about 911 conspiracies with truthers or international Zionist conspiracies with Nazis.

The prosecutor FOX is talking about was thoroughly uninterested in investigating corruption allegations. That was WHY many western countries wanted him replaced with someone more energetic. Nor was he even investigating the company Biden's son worked for at the time he was fired. In fact, if Biden really wanted to protect his son he should have worked to keep that prosecutor in place.

This is just more FOX bullshit political propaganda meant for the weak minded. And putting them in big bold font doesn't make them sound more convincing.

Edited by Argus

1 hour ago, Argus said:

Sorry, but I'm really not interested in a recap of all the conspiracy theories FOX news has come up with over the years. Nor is there any more point in arguing such things with you than there is arguing about 911 conspiracies with truthers or international Zionist conspiracies with Nazis.

The prosecutor FOX is talking about was thoroughly uninterested in investigating corruption allegations. That was WHY many western countries wanted him replaced with someone more energetic. Nor was he even investigating the company Biden's son worked for at the time he was fired. In fact, if Biden really wanted to protect his son he should have worked to keep that prosecutor in place.

This is just more FOX bullshit political propaganda meant for the weak minded. And putting them in big bold font doesn't make them sound more convincing.

Do you have link for that???

Don't believe all people in CNN, ABC, YTY, MSNBC, SNL are straight shooters.

Here are what the known facts :rolleyes:

(1) Hunter Biden got 50000 per month from a gas company <- this is NOT a crime

(2) Biden Forced Ukraine to fire prosecutor for aid money becasue he believed that official was corrupt and inept. <- it seems that it is may not truth. If this is not truth, we may have a problem. (the prosecutor may be fired because he was playing for the other team)

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/463307-solomon-these-once-secret-memos-cast-doubt-on-joe-bidens-ukraine-story

So, the problem here is that can POTUS ask Ukraine to hand over the corruption information or this is against public ethics? I don't know, but it is not like POTUS is asking Ukraine to hand over Biden's golden shower tape or something :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Argus said:

What proof do you have of that Argus? Nothing but CNN-approved opinions.

If you had half a brain you would completely disregard everything that you saw on the network that covered for B Clinton’s back for twenty years and then said “all women have to be believed”. 

Trudeau has as much credibility as you and CNN. 

2 hours ago, Argus said:

Sorry, but I'm really not interested in a recap of all the conspiracy theories FOX news has come up with over the years.

Conspiracy theory?

Watch the video of Biden saying [fyi I’m ACCURATELY paraphrasing] “I used $1B of US government money to force the Ukranian government to fire a prosecutor who investigated the company that gifted my son ac$50k/month job.”

Tell me that raises no red flags for you.

If Trump said anything remotely like that you’d go apoplectic. But it was a Dem so you gobble up the very first excuse that pops out, like a fat kid on Soylent Green. 

That is no BS Adam Schiff hackjob/lie either, it’s 100% accurate. 

You don’t like the bolded parts because you can’t think for yourself. CNN said it so you’ll defend it tooth and nail down until it’s finally proven to be false, but by then you will have jumped all over their next farce. 

41 minutes ago, egghead said:

Do you have link for that???

Biden did demand that Shokin be removed. At an event at the Council on Foreign Relations in New York in 2018, Biden seemed to boast about it, saying that during a visit to Kyiv -- likely in December 2015 -- he told Ukrainian officials: "We're leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor's not fired, you're not getting the money."

"Well, son of a bitch," Biden continued. "He got fired."
Shokin was indeed fired, but not until March that year.

Question Of Pressure

However, there are two big problems with the narrative presented by Trump and Giuliani, according to activists in Ukraine and others.
For one thing, Ukrainian prosecutors and anti-corruption advocates who were pushing for an investigation into the dealings of Burisma and its owner, Mykola Zlochevskiy, said the probe had been dormant long before Biden leveled his demand.

"There was no pressure from anyone from the United States" to close the case against Zlochevskiy, Vitaliy Kasko, who was a deputy prosecutor-general under Shokin and is now first deputy prosecutor-general, told Bloomberg News in May. "It was shelved by Ukrainian prosecutors in 2014 and through 2015," he added.

Activists say the case had been sabotaged by Shokin himself. As an example, they say two months before Hunter Biden joined Burisma's board, British authorities had requested information from Shokin's office as part of an investigation into alleged money laundering by Zlochevskiy. Shokin ignored them.

But there is a long list of Western organizations, governments, and diplomats, as well as Ukrainian anti-corruption groups, that wanted to see Shokin fired.

They include the International Monetary Fund, the European Union, the U.S. government, foreign investors, and Ukrainian advocates of reform.

https://www.rferl.org/a/why-was-ukraine-top-prosecutor-fired-viktor-shokin/30181445.html

Edited by Argus

22 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

If you had half a brain you would completely disregard everything that you saw on the network that covered for B Clinton’s back for twenty years and then said “all women have to be believed”.

If I had half a brain I'd be watching FOX news and be a Donald Trump supporter.

Edited by Argus

18 minutes ago, Argus said:

If I had half a brain I'd be watching FOX news and be a Donald Trump supporter.

If you had half a brain that would be a vast improvement Argus. You follow the guys who end up being on the wrong side of every single story but you never, ever catch on.

The Hillary/CNN Folks were dead wrong about Kavanaugh. (lol, you were so adamant that she had a solid case even though she didn't know what year it happened, couldn't name a place or say whose party it was, the witnesses that she named said that they never heard of it, she never talked to any of her long-time friends about, etc. And she was caught lying about events related to her testimony. But you were still totally hooked in to the dumbest story ever told. Then you tuned in for more, but I'm the cultist? ROTFLMAO)

Dead wrong about Kavanaugh 2.0.

Dead wrong about colluson. They said over and over that they had something coming out this weekend. Ok next weekend. "We've already got something big". "There have already been several indictments related to Russian collusion". "Manafort was arrested for crimes related to Russian collusion." (That might be true if he was meddling in the 2016 election back in 1995, morons.)Etc, etc. At the end of it all, they had absolutely nothing. They even missed the whole part about Strzok, McCabe, etc being fired/demoted, etc.

Dead wrong about Smollett.

Dead wrong about Michael Brown.

Already caught on more than one lie re: Trump/Ukraine.

Caught lying and pushing a false narrative on Nicholas Sandman

Lied about Trump being an anti-Semite, and blamed the Pittsburgh Synagogue shooting on him.

Lied that the US was going into a recession.

Lied about Nikki Haley's Drapes lol.

They firmly believe that if you tell the same lie enough times it becomes the truth, and you  still  firmly  believe  every  single  thing  they  say. And you have the gall to call me a cultist? Are you on glue? What exactly have I been wrong about, compared to your laundry list of idiocy? Bolded it for ya. 

I've already gone on record here saying that I watch The Five for US News. I watch the Greg Gutfeld Show. You can watch that yourself and catch them on some lies if you want (not including Juan Williams - the resident Democrat) and then come back and call me a cultist. Their track record is utterly phenomenal compared to CNN. 

1 hour ago, Argus said:

But there is a long list of Western organizations, governments, and diplomats, as well as Ukrainian anti-corruption groups, that wanted to see Shokin fired.

They include the International Monetary Fund, the European Union, the U.S. government, foreign investors, and Ukrainian advocates of reform

https://www.rferl.org/a/why-was-ukraine-top-prosecutor-fired-viktor-shokin/30181445.html

You know, after I read your provided link, it don't add up. So I do some googling. Some weird shxxt happened. The underlined part poped-up a lot in the last few days.

Anyway, some funny finding,

no wonder, Biden said he could beat. I think he really has a chance :lol:

The UK, Germany, and France concur that Iran was behind the attacks on Saudi Arabia:

Iran was responsible for the attacks on two Saudi oil facilities earlier this month, the leaders of the United Kingdom, France and Germany said, drawing a sharp response from Iranian officials. 

The leaders issued a joint statement on Monday as British Prime Minister Boris Johnson hinted that the UK may withdraw from the Iran nuclear deal, as US President Donald Trump did last year.

... "It is clear for us that Iran bears responsibility for this attack. There is no other plausible explanation," the three leaders said in the joint statement released by France.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/09/france-germany-britain-leaders-iran-saudi-oil-attack-190923201421030.html

11 hours ago, egghead said:

You know, after I read your provided link, it don't add up. So I do some googling. Some weird shxxt happened. The underlined part poped-up a lot in the last few days.

Anyway, some funny finding,

no wonder, Biden said he could beat. I think he really has a chance :lol:

I have no idea who Ken Vogel is or why you imagine that is in any way relevant to the story I posted, or to anything else in the world, or even why you accept the tweet of some other guy I've never even heard of as 'fact'.

5 minutes ago, Boges said:

Sure. Snowden did something that was technically illegal though. 

Obama also threatened Snowden's defense and fundraising, because he didn't want more of his CIA crimes being exposed.

So thank you for confirming that Trump is just another U.S. president.

12 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

If you had half a brain that would be a vast improvement Argus. You follow the guys who end up being on the wrong side of every single story but you never, ever catch on.

You don't even know what media sources I use. I know you're a devotee of FOX and Brietbart, though, and probably RT as well. They're the favorite sources of conspiracy nuts.

The Hillary/CNN Folks were dead wrong about Kavanaugh. (lol, you were so adamant that she had a solid case even though she didn't know what year it happened,

You don't even know what my position on Kavanaugh was. For the record, it was that I don't know what happened back then but that his behaviour during the hearing made him unfit to be a supreme court judge.

Dead wrong about colluson.

Again, you don't even know what my position was with regard to 'collusion'.  Again, for the record, I never said anything one way or another about whether he colluded with Russia during the election. However, it is patently obvious by now that he is a thoroughly corrupt and dishonest man. We know he had many dealings with Russian Oligarchs, and given his mindset they were unlikely to be honest. Therefore it's also fairly obvious that his obsequious and fawning behavior towards Putin since elected is because they have dirt on him that could land him in prison if Putin ever decides to release it.

Dead wrong about Michael Brown.

Who the hell is Michael Brown? The only Michael Brown I know of was the scumbag who got shot by the cop. And again, you CLEARLY have no idea what my position as and are just making shit up.

And you have the gall to call me a cultist?

Absolutely. You're like one of those religious fanatics. No matter what the great leader says, those are the facts. You're practically frothing at the mouth here like some medieval Catholic screaming "Blaspheme! Heresy!"