America under President Trump

And that gets you the crappy Canadian healthcare, not the Swiss, $500 a month in Switzerland is like the deluxe package.

Like, why do I use a private clinic in Toronto instead of OHIP out here?   There are no doctors out here, there's a shortage, people are on waiting lists just to have a doctor out here.

2 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

And that gets you the crappy Canadian healthcare, not the Swiss, $500 a month in Switzerland is like the deluxe package.

Like, why do I use a private clinic in Toronto instead of OHIP out here?   There are no doctors out here, there's a shortage, people are on waiting lists just to have a doctor out here.

Canadian Healthcare being crappy is hyperbole. I can see a doctor when I want and don't usually have to wait for that much. 

Now when people don't have emergencies and go to the ER, that's when the system shows its flaw. OR when you wan an MRI for an elective treatment. 

I'm expecting my first child and other that a bit of a wait in the doctor's office, the services have been great. 

6 minutes ago, Boges said:

Canadian Healthcare being crappy is hyperbole. I can see a doctor when I want and don't usually have to wait for that much. 

Now when people don't have emergencies and go to the ER, that's when the system shows its flaw. OR when you wan an MRI for an elective treatment. 

I'm expecting my first child and other that a bit of a wait in the doctor's office, the services have been great. 

Suit yourself, if you like Canadian public healthcare bully for you, since I have to pay OHIP I will extract whatever I can get for it, but I'm not waiting around on a list to get something done if I need it done, I'm not going to tolerate hallway healthcare neither, left on a gurney in a hall, bloody undignified, I have too much self respect to put up with Canadian commie breadlines.

Edited by Dougie93

1 hour ago, Dougie93 said:

Suit yourself, if you like Canadian public healthcare bully for you, since I have to pay OHIP I will extract whatever I can get for it, but I'm not waiting around on a list to get something done if I need it done, I'm not going to tolerate hallway healthcare neither, left on a gurney in a hall, bloody undignified, I have too much self respect to put up with Canadian commie breadlines.

It's weird how people have such a strong reaction to the government "rationing" out Healthcare, but when a Private, for profit Insurance does it, it's all good. 

With the cost, how much "choice" does your average American actually have, in regards to Healthcare. 

Edited by Boges

Just now, Boges said:

It's weird how people have such a strong reaction to the government "rationing" out Healtchare, but when a Private, for profit Insurance does it, it's all good. 

Of course they have a strong reaction....health care is a business, and there is a reason the U.S. has higher costs and excess capacity.   Providers are free to drop government insured patients with low reimbursement rates.  

Do you think doctors and other medical professionals went to school and took on debt just to work for relative peanuts in a government controlled health care system, or that all patients should welcome such a lack of health care options / access ?

• Like 1

Just now, SpankyMcFarland said:

The Greenland affair stands out even by Trump’s standards. He has created a completely unnecessary problem with an ally and made himself look like an arrogant fool.

The tweets have become a major cause of Trump Fatigue Syndrome among his more cognitively intact supporters. 

Actually, President Trump has been remarkably consistent in using Twitter to keep the focus on....Trump.

One would think that after three years, people would have figured out Trump's methods by now.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Of course they have a strong reaction....health care is a business, and there is a reason the U.S. has higher costs and excess capacity.   Providers are free to drop government insured patients with low reimbursement rates.  

Do you think doctors and other medical professionals went to school and took on debt just to work for relative peanuts in a government controlled health care system, or that all patients should welcome such a lack of health care options / access ?

This speaks to the insanely high costs of education by these universities. Which is another problem.

18 hours ago, GostHacked said:

How does one get insurance in the USA Shady? Knowing you live in Canada, I will bet that you would much prefer Canada's health care system compared to the USA's current system.

Lemmings?  Dumb.

That's a false choice.  The choice isn't between those two.  As I've already stated, I prefer a system similar to Germany's.

1 hour ago, GostHacked said:

This speaks to the insanely high costs of education by these universities. Which is another problem.

The insanely high cost of universities began when the government started to subsidize post-secondary education.  

1 hour ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

The U.S. purchased the Virgin Islands from Denmark in 1917 for $25,000,000....just one acquisition in a long list.

....but because Trump suggests another purchase, he is demented ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_territorial_acquisitions_table

Yes. A few tiny islands more than a hundred years ago versus the world’s largest island now. He didn’t even consider the role Greenlanders would have to play in any decision on this. It is grotesque idiocy on his part. 

Edited by SpankyMcFarland
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

The U.S. purchased the Virgin Islands from Denmark in 1917 for $25,000,000....just one acquisition in a long list.

Those islands were very small, and the time Denmark sold the Islands was at a time where European powers were beginning to dismantle their Colonial Territories.  This is a massive island that would become easily the largest state, with huge deposits of various minerals and oil/gas. Greenland residents have even come out and said they have no desire to leave Denmark, and join America.  

In other Trump news, he is proclaiming himself the "King of Israel" and denouncing Jews who vote Democratic as "traitors."

Here’s a tweet from a conservative Danish politician, Rasmus Jarlov,  representative of what Danes are saying:

As a Dane (and a conservative) it is very hard to believe. For no reason Trump assumes that (an autonomous) part of our country is for sale. Then insultingly cancels visit that everybody was preparing for.

Are parts of the US for sale? Alaska?

Please show more respect.

On 8/19/2019 at 6:22 AM, Boges said:

Most sensible people who go to Europe with Euros. I'm sure they'd accept your Canadian Credit card. . . if you have one. 

I'm sure no one in the US or Canada are going to accept Pounds or Euros either. 

Oh and Trump is never serious. China wants to create influence in 3rd world nations that require infrastructure. How does Greenland play into that? It has 56,000 people. It's like saying Trump wants to buy Baffin Island. SQUIRREL!!!!

One can go to Europe and just use American dollars anywhere and it will be accepted. Not so with Canadian pesos. Lucky for Canadians that they can use their Canadian credit card or they will have to bring with them plenty of American dollars. Thanks to Trump the American dollar is as strong as it is. Thanks to Trudeau our dollar is not worth much at all.  

Canada and the rest of the world love the American dollar. Even the pound and the Euro is stronger than our Canadian peso. Why is that? 

Trump is always serious except when he is dealing with the alt-left liberal media. Trump then likes to play funny dumb games with those dumb bunch of fools. But what else can those dummies expect from Trump when they always keep asking dumb questions. Russia, racism, and recession is all they want to talk about. 

If you honestly believe that China is doing infrastructure in other countries because they want to look nice and want to help well then you are really not with the game. Look at what they are trying to do in Hong Kong? Trying to impose communism on the HK people that the people do not want. Those countries that are accepting help from China are setting themselves up for some kind of a Chinese communist takeover. One can probably say that China has created some kind of influence here in Canada. After all, was it not your dear leader that once said that he admired China? Maybe comrade Trudeau has become a Chinese secret agent man and is spying on his own country. Hey, you never know, eh? :D

I would sell Baffin Island to Trump if Trump were interested and if there would be plenty of moola in it for me. At least Trump would do something with the place. It could possibly become a touristy place to really want to go visit. I can see a Trump tower and a golf course alongside is tower on Baffin Island. Just saying. :)

"SQUIRREL". ???????

2 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Yes, yes he is demented. But changing the subject from how hoe's ruining the economy is understandable. 

But to cancel a meeting because they won't entertain his request to purchase Greenland is the act of a petulant child. 

3 minutes ago, taxme said:

One can go to Europe and just use American dollars anywhere and it will be accepted. Not so with Canadian pesos. Lucky for Canadians that they can use their Canadian credit card or they will have to bring with them plenty of American dollars. Thanks to Trump the American dollar is as strong as it is. Thanks to Trudeau our dollar is not worth much at all.  

Canada and the rest of the world love the American dollar. Even the pound and the Euro is stronger than our Canadian peso. Why is that? 

The value of the Canadian Dollar is actually quite helpful to our Manufacturing industry. And it's thanks to Oil prices that our dollar is lower. When Oil Prices were up to $100 a barrel the Canadian Dollar was around Par. 

Trump is always serious except when he is dealing with the alt-left liberal media. Trump then likes to play funny dumb games with those dumb bunch of fools. But what else can those dummies expect from Trump when they always keep asking dumb questions. Russia, racism, and recession is all they want to talk about. 

Trump's the dumb fool. 

If you honestly believe that China is doing infrastructure in other countries because they want to look nice and want to help well then you are really not with the game. Look at what they are trying to do in Hong Kong? Trying to impose communism on the HK people that the people do not want. Those countries that are accepting help from China are setting themselves up for some kind of a Chinese communist takeover. One can probably say that China has created some kind of influence here in Canada. After all, was it not your dear leader that once said that he admired China? Maybe comrade Trudeau has become a Chinese secret agent man and is spying on his own country. Hey, you never know, eh? :D

Did I not say China was seeking influence? 

"SQUIRREL". ???????

Yes SQUIRREL!

Actual Real Live Footage of Trump. 

On 8/19/2019 at 7:45 AM, Boges said:

SQUIRREL!!!!

The US is heading into a Recession because of Tax Cuts and a Trade War caused by Trump.

Look over here, I want to buy Greenland. 

Ostriches.!!!!!!!!!!   

So, why are the markets still at there highest peak ever in America as a result of Trump becoming the President of America? Maybe because of trade wars and tax cuts? 

Look over here, Trump. Want to buy Canada? Lol. 

5 minutes ago, taxme said:

Ostriches.!!!!!!!!!!   

So, why are the markets still at there highest peak ever in America as a result of Trump becoming the President of America? Maybe because of trade wars and tax cuts? 

Look over here, Trump. Want to buy Canada? Lol. 

Under Obama Trump has said that Job figures and the Stock Market have no baring on the success of the economy. 

TRUMP-OBAMA-BUSH-EMPLOYMENT-CHART-2005-T

Edited by Boges

2 minutes ago, Boges said:

The value of the Canadian Dollar is actually quite helpful to our Manufacturing industry. And it's thanks to Oil prices that our dollar is lower. When Oil Prices were up to $100 a barrel the Canadian Dollar was around Par. 

Trump's the dumb fool. 

Did I not say China was seeking influence? 

Yes SQUIRREL!

Actual Real Live Footage of Trump. 

So, by having a lower dollar it is supposed to be helping manufactures in Canada? So, by giving them a break means that I have to pay more money for my vacations. And why are there so many products being manufactured in Canada are more expensive to buy in Canada than in America? I think that I know why? Too much government red tape and taxes and that is why I believe that our Canadian peso is probably so low. Being hundreds of billions in debt does not help either for the low dollar being where it is. 

Why would the Canadian peso have anything to do with oil anyway? I think that is just a bunch of bull. Canada imports oil from OPEC countries which is ridiculous when we have plenty of oil in the ground and out in the ocean to produce? Our politicians just do not care about the low dollar because our politicians are not there for you and me. They prefer to want to help and make other countries rich and keep Canadians poor as much as possible. Look, I just don't want to believe that oil is the reason why our dollar is so low. I will give you the benefit of the doubt on that one that it may be so but not for me. Tomorrow they can tie our dollar to how much nickel can be produced and play that game. It's all bull chit to me like just about everything in this Country is. Markets and pricing is just a banksters game. Just saying. 

The dumb fool is your dear comrade leader of Canada. That fool knows only how to make himself rich and stupid looking while trying to make himself appear to be the saviour of Canada. He does not know a thing about the markets. Trump does. Trump is not as squirrely and "nuts" in the head like Trudeau is. just saying. Ha-ha. 

And Trump is trying to put a slow down on China. What is your hero comrade Trudeau doing about China? We still have to Canadians in one of their Chinese gulags that he could careless about. Where are the sanctions against China from Trudeau on this? Nowhere. Trump would not put up with that crap and you know that. Trump would tell the Chinese to free those two men now or else and we know that China would do it right away. When comrade Trudeau speaks no one listens, and Trudeau says that he admires China. 

That cannot be Trump in that video, "Squirrel". That has to be Mr. Dressup Trudeau dressed up in that good little doggy outfit. Woof-woof. Lol.