America under President Trump

Oh, you don't take orders...Bull!  You've got nothing...exactly nothing because you haven't been told yet.  You're whole "did you read the report" crap is a deflection.  You haven't read anything and if you did, you can't find anything.  You don't even know what to you're supposed to be outraged about... wow, must be unsettling.   

11 minutes ago, Hal 9000 said:

Oh, you don't take orders...Bull!  You've got nothing...exactly nothing because you haven't been told yet.  You're whole "did you read the report" crap is a deflection.  You haven't read anything and if you did, you can't find anything.  You don't even know what to you're supposed to be outraged about... wow, must be unsettling.   

I am not married. I am retired, I don't take orders. If you are too damn lazy to read the report, then kwitcherbitchin.

Democrats are forming their typical firing squad...circular !

Noam Chomsky Calls Dem Focus on Russia a ‘Huge Gift’ to Trump: ‘They May Have Handed Him the Next Election’

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/noam-chomsky-calls-dem-focus-on-russia-a-huge-gift-to-trump-they-may-have-handed-him-the-next-election/

14 hours ago, Realitycheck said:

What are you smoking? I want to stay away from it. :rolleyes:

I would love to try some of that stuff that Hal is smoking. I would suggest that whatever it is you are smoking that you get off of it right now. Doctor Taxme. :lol:

Edited by taxme

12 hours ago, Realitycheck said:

I am not married. I am retired, I don't take orders. If you are too damn lazy to read the report, then kwitcherbitchin.

12 hours ago, Hal 9000 said:

I'll tell you what Realitycheck, you read the report (oh, you already have) and come back with a illegality from Trump, then we can discuss further.  

Reality is a spy here for the deep state. Chuckle-chuckle. 

21 hours ago, Realitycheck said:

You wouldn't. His "Logical fallacy" is illogical as my link proved and he ignored. Furthermore absence of evidence is very much evidence of absence. Put your hand in your pocket, pull out a florin. What? No Florin? Evidence of absence.   

I just happened to find five in my back pocket. Who would have known, eh? Lol.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/4/20/18508795/mitt-romney-is-sickened-by-the-trump-administrations-dishonesty-after-reading-mueller-report

This really didn't get enough play.  Romney is finished politically but history will note the single voice of conscience at the higher echelons of the Republican party.

"Utah Republican Senator Mitt Romney offered harsh criticism of the Trump administration after reading the recently released redacted version of special counsel Robert Mueller’s report on Russian involvement in the 2016 election, saying he was “sickened” by the “dishonesty and misdirection by individuals in the highest office of the land including the President” in a statement on Twitter Friday."

7 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/4/20/18508795/mitt-romney-is-sickened-by-the-trump-administrations-dishonesty-after-reading-mueller-report

This really didn't get enough play.  Romney is finished politically but history will note the single voice of conscience at the higher echelons of the Republican party.

"Utah Republican Senator Mitt Romney offered harsh criticism of the Trump administration after reading the recently released redacted version of special counsel Robert Mueller’s report on Russian involvement in the 2016 election, saying he was “sickened” by the “dishonesty and misdirection by individuals in the highest office of the land including the President” in a statement on Twitter Friday."

Interesting comment from a member of one of the most dishonest religions this sad old world has even suffered from.

12 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Romney is just butthurt he lost and Trump won, it should have gotten even less play than it did. Has nothing to do with a voice of conscience and everything to do with political cynicism, if you think it's a voice of conscience thing, it's because you're a sucker for politicians who blow sunshine up your ass. Demohacks think Romney is the devil until he criticizes Trump, then he's the voice of conscience all of a sudden, make up your minds.

Edited by Yzermandius19

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

Here's why....Trump won...Romney lost...so did John McCain.    Any questions ?

2 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Oooh. Burn. Let's compare Trump's lying to Trudeau's or Hillary's. Hell, he's an angel compared to CNN or MSNBC>

7 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Oooh. Burn. Let's compare Trump's lying to Trudeau's or Hillary's. Hell, he's an angel compared to CNN or MSNBC>

:lol:You do know ( i can't say you are aware in any case) that Republican Kool-aid causes brain damage don't you? Symptoms include: denying reality, refusing to accept facts which counter your beliefs and a general sense of paranoia.

1 minute ago, Realitycheck said:

:lol:You do know ( i can't say you are aware in any case) that Republican Kool-aid causes brain damage don't you? Symptoms include: denying reality, refusing to accept facts which counter your beliefs and a general sense of paranoia.

Same goes for the Democrat Kool-Aid, and you chug double digit gallons of it a day.

On 4/19/2019 at 1:22 PM, Realitycheck said:

You wouldn't. His "Logical fallacy" is illogical as my link proved and he ignored. Furthermore absence of evidence is very much evidence of absence. Put your hand in your pocket, pull out a florin. What? No Florin? Evidence of absence.   

If I said "RC colluded with Peru" and I do a 2 year investigation but don't find proof of it, does that mean that you're still considered guilty, and that I can keep on making public accusations until you find a way to prove yourself innocent rc?

Do you understand what it would take for Trump to prove that he didn't do a particular thing? He would literally have to provide a record of every single thing that he did and said over the course of an entire year. So he would have to have videotaped every second of his life. Do you get it?

I could literally accuse you of anything, and if the burden of proof is on you to prove that you're innocent, then you're basically shit out of luck because proving that you didn't do something that no one has proof even happened, or a date when it might have happened, is actually impossible unless you've recorded your entire life.

That's why they say "the burden of the proof is on the accuser".  Do you get it RC? Just tell me that you understand this one simple concept.

The FBI had two years to make their case. To find some evidence. They leaned heavily on people to force confessions from them, in a manner that's completely unbefitting a democracy. They did pre-dawn raids on white collar criminals with doors kicked in and automatic assault rifles locked and loaded. They issued thousands of subpoenas, they spied, they interviewed hundreds of people under oath, etc, etc. They didn't find any evidence that Trump colluded with Russians. Period. And they exhausted all possible avenues and gave up on it. 

They found that the Russians made overt offers of help and that Trump's team didn't take the bait. They learned that Hillary covertly paid a law firm which in turn paid Russians to provide "evidence" that would help her win an election. That's the only collusion they found.

The Dems and their moronic followers have mastered the art of making vague accusations which can't be disproven, and acting as if the whole world has to act on their BS as if it's carved in stone.

Dems: "A girl said that she was almost raped in an undisclosed location in an undisclosed year and KAVANAUGH CAN'T BE A SCJ!!!!!!!!!"

Dems: "TRUMP COLLUDED WITH RUSSIA! HE'S ON THE VERGE OF IMPEACHMENT!!!!!" then they switch to "OK, there's no evidence at all that he did it, can he prove he didn't do it??????? HA!!!!!!! GOT HIM!!!!!! UNLESS HE PROVIDES VIDEO EVIDENCE OF EVERY SECOND OF HIS LIFE IN 2016 IT'S PROOF THAT HE'S GUILTY!!!!!!!"

How anyone could be stupid enough to drink stupidity from the Dems' firehose for years on end is beyond me.

20 minutes ago, Realitycheck said:

The guy who says "Trump is guilty until he proves himself innocent" is saying that other people are in denial. That's rich. 

Edited by WestCanMan

12 minutes ago, Realitycheck said:

Nope. In my world all political parties are corrupt and criminal...just some are worse. Repubs and NDP for instance. Do you never tire of being wrong?:rolleyes:

If you think the Republicans are worse, and Trump is guilty until proven innocent, then you drink Demohack kool-aid, by the gallon. You have Trump Derangement Syndrome from all the kool-aid you drink, don't snow.

Edited by Yzermandius19