America under President Trump

4 hours ago, Owly said:

You do realize that what Trump is suggesting is illegal, or do you? What does actually happen is they are given a hearing under law and most are deported.

What does actually happen is most are given a hearing for a year or so later, and that if they fail, most disappear. Almost none show up for their deportation hearings.

Just now, Owly said:

You didn't think you were gonna get away with that flimsy attempt to mix apples and oranges did ya?

http://immigrationimpact.com/2019/01/30/asylum-seekers-show-up-for-court/

You mean like your cite is talking about 2017 and mine talks about the last six months?

14 hours ago, Owly said:

You didn't think you were gonna get away with that flimsy attempt to mix apples and oranges did ya?

http://immigrationimpact.com/2019/01/30/asylum-seekers-show-up-for-court/

Did you read it? I am not saying Argus's number is right.

The number seems odd. It does not add up right. 

Edited by egghead

5 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

No excuses needed...as no crime was committed.    President Trump's dissemination of hacked documents is protected just like any "journalist" would be....love the irony.

Then my make them? It is interesting to note how many "ongoing matter" and "Continuing investigations" are noted in the report. Hmmm...continuing investigations into...? Trump? I don't think the other shoe has yet hit the floor.

Just now, Realitycheck said:

Then my make them? It is interesting to note how many "ongoing matter" and "Continuing investigations" are noted in the report. Hmmm...continuing investigations into...? Trump? I don't think the other shoe has yet hit the floor.

I fully expect all the Trump haters to keep hoping against all odds...and facts of the matter.

Politics is completely different from a criminal prosecution....impeach Trump !!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

I fully expect all the Trump haters to keep hoping against all odds...and facts of the matter.

Politics is completely different from a criminal prosecution....impeach Trump !!!

Politics often leads to criminal prosecutions. Recall if you will, the fact NY State and several others have not yet finished with Trump.