America under President Trump

How do you spell corrupt? K-U-S-H-N-E-R. 

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/01/politics/jared-kushner-business-loans-white-house-meetings/index.html

Washington (CNN)White House senior adviser Jared Kushner's family real estate group obtained business loans after Kushner met with the company heads in his official government capacity, The New York Times reported Wednesday.

According to the Times, Kushner met with Joshua Harris, one of the founders of Apollo Global Management, on multiple occasions while advising the Trump administration on infrastructure policy, three people familiar with the meetings said.

The topic of a job at the White House was also brought up, though never materialized. In November 2017, Apollo's real estate group lent Kushner Companies $184 million to refinance the mortgage of a Chicago skyscraper. The size of the loan, according to the Times, was triple the size of their average property loan.

5 hours ago, LonJowett said:

Trump Effect: Putin brags about his expanded nuclear program and declares the U.S. his bitch. U.S. does nothing. #peetape

I doubt Trump would talk back to Putin like he did Fat Kim or he'd get spanked and sent to his west wing.

On 2/28/2018 at 12:10 PM, Omni said:

Nope, you're wrong again. Oh and btw, it's not the MSM who owns the Panama, they are just reporting what the actual owner is PO'ed about. As I pointed out, the name comes off and the management contract goes to another company.

Just more Trump bashing by the cry bay ilberal/democrats losers. When will these snowflake babies ever start to grow up and start acting like real men and women? I use to see these types of antics when I was in school. I thought that when I entered the working world that this would all change and that I would be dealing with real men and women. But I was oh so bloody wrong. Most grownups are worse than children. :o

22 hours ago, Omni said:

There is no evidence beyond that Seth Rich was shot in a botched robbery attempt. Of course the idiot Sean Hannity grabbed the faux followers by the nose and led them around for a week or so. Easy to do with his followers of course. I guess you subscribe to "pizzagate" too eh? ha ha. And just for your information, the Clinton's were investigated by actual law enforcement agencies (not your faux source) and nothing criminal found. They were saying "lock her up" becauase they are mindless lemmings. 

And the Clinton involvement cover up continues.  :D

I rather enjoy listening to FOX news and Hannity, Tucker, Steve, Ingraham and Walters. They are so interesting to listen too and do tell the truth a hell of a lot. 

Go FOX go. :D

10 minutes ago, Omni said:

According to faux news. But they only poll their Trumplicans so who cares.

And of course the only polls that count are the ones taken(made up)by the liberal/democratic snowflake corrupt establishment that count, right? Get real and come back with a better reply than this next time, will you? :D

Just now, taxme said:

And of course the only polls that count are the ones taken(made up)by the liberal/democratic snowflake corrupt establishment that count, right? Get real and come back with a better reply than this next time, will you? :D

Maybe try to make a point of some kind and ditch the baffle gab. Here's one for you: your own source of baffle gab are reporting a  loss of faith in Trump.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/15/fox-news-poll-more-republicans-feeling-jitters.html

The shift comes mainly from a 16-point increase in anxiety among Republicans:  45 percent are nervous now, up from 29 percent who felt that way just after President Trump’s inauguration.

The Orange one announced today he's going to slap tariffs on steel and aluminum imports, and the market tanked. It seems every responsible, knowledgeable Republican told him this was a stupid idea, but what do the words of knowledgeable people mean to a moron who thinks he knows better. This could start a trade war, and has no real upside. For every job it gains in the steel industry the US will lose ten in manufacturing industries. Every exporter who uses steel or aluminum, like Boeing, for example, just got penalized against the competition. Everything sold in the US will become more expensive, which means fewer will buy it. This encourages US manufacturers to locate their factories abroad so they don't have to pay the tariff. Dumb with a capital D. It's much like his tariff on lumber imports, which drove up the price of housing for all Americans. 

Edited by Argus

4 hours ago, Omni said:

Maybe try to make a point of some kind and ditch the baffle gab. Here's one for you: your own source of baffle gab are reporting a  loss of faith in Trump.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/15/fox-news-poll-more-republicans-feeling-jitters.html

The shift comes mainly from a 16-point increase in anxiety among Republicans:  45 percent are nervous now, up from 29 percent who felt that way just after President Trump’s inauguration.

Why can't you just wait until the midterms are over before you start to gloat. Haven't you said enough about Trump already and have shown us all here as to just how much hatred that you have for Trump. Your obsession with Trump is not a very good sign of someone who would appear to not have much of a life. I mean how long do you want to keep going with this? The election has been over for a year and yet you are still going at it. Personally, I think that you have gone way beyond ridiculous and foolish looking. Only children act like you do. 

11 minutes ago, taxme said:

Why can't you just wait until the midterms are over before you start to gloat. Haven't you said enough about Trump already and have shown us all here as to just how much hatred that you have for Trump. Your obsession with Trump is not a very good sign of someone who would appear to not have much of a life. I mean how long do you want to keep going with this? The election has been over for a year and yet you are still going at it. Personally, I think that you have gone way beyond ridiculous and foolish looking. Only children act like you do. 

Hey if you don't like hearing the latest news on what silliness Trump got up to lately, concentrate on faux/fake news and avoid the Donald Trump thread. Easy peasy.

2 minutes ago, Omni said:

Hey if you don't like hearing the latest news on what silliness Trump got up to lately, concentrate on faux/fake news and avoid the Donald Trump thread. Easy peasy.

Nope. Have to keep trying to get people like you from constantly trying to make fools of themselves all the time. I am here to help you.  Chuckle-chuckle. 

4 hours ago, Argus said:

The Orange one announced today he's going to slap tariffs on steel and aluminum exports, and the market tanked. It seems every responsible, knowledgeable Republican told him this was a stupid idea, but what do the words of knowledgeable people mean to a moron who thinks he knows better. This could start a trade war, and has no real upside. For every job it gains in the steel industry the US will lose ten in manufacturing industries. Every exporter who uses steel or aluminum, like Boeing, for example, just got penalized against the competition. Everything sold in the US will become more expensive, which means fewer will buy it. This encourages US manufacturers to locate their factories abroad so they don't have to pay the tariff. Dumb with a capital D. It's much like his tariff on lumber imports, which drove up the price of housing for all Americans. 

It's actually on imports but yes I hear the trade war comments surfacing from various countries on various news outlets. I guess Trump wants to help out one of his other favorite industries, coal mining.

18 hours ago, Argus said:

The Orange one announced today he's going to slap tariffs on steel and aluminum exports, and the market tanked. It seems every responsible, knowledgeable Republican told him this was a stupid idea, but what do the words of knowledgeable people mean to a moron who thinks he knows better. This could start a trade war, and has no real upside. For every job it gains in the steel industry the US will lose ten in manufacturing industries. Every exporter who uses steel or aluminum, like Boeing, for example, just got penalized against the competition. Everything sold in the US will become more expensive, which means fewer will buy it. This encourages US manufacturers to locate their factories abroad so they don't have to pay the tariff. Dumb with a capital D. It's much like his tariff on lumber imports, which drove up the price of housing for all Americans. 

I find it ironic to see President Trump and Maude Barlow singing from the same page. Strange bedfellows.

21 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

I find it ironic to see President Trump and Maude Barlow singing from the same page. Strange bedfellows.

Not really, considering Trump is in no way a conservative. His ideology just takes the shape of the last person he talked to. He can be in favour of gun control one minute and against it the next, which is just fine for his supporters, who also don't have any detailed ideology to speak of and just want a leader who they think hates liberals as much as them.

2 hours ago, LonJowett said:

He can be in favour of gun control one minute and against it the next

He certainly did just that when he had his first "listening session" after Lakeland and the next day when he spoke to a room full of conservatives and completely gutted the remarks on gun control he had offered to those affected by the school shooting. The flip flop was ear piercing. 

Trump has declared his intention to run for re-election in 2020. A bit early to make such a statement, don't you think, but fortunately for him that can't be considered as a binding promise.

30 minutes ago, -TSS- said:

Trump has declared his intention to run for re-election in 2020. A bit early to make such a statement, don't you think, but fortunately for him that can't be considered as a binding promise.

Not too early....election campaigning and fund raising begins to consume more and more time/resources.   Like most presidents, Trump has most proposed changes in the first year, then it is about staying in office for his "legacy".   President Obama was very big on his own "legacy"

Mid-terms are this year and the Republicans will lose some seats.

President Johnson (LBJ) crippled the Democrat's slim chances in 1968 by declaring his withdrawal from the race too late in the game.

Trump also wants to expose any 2020 challengers to the GOP nomination.

• Like 1