America under President Trump

6 minutes ago, taxme said:

So, what you are really trying to say here is that you refuse to show me anything about your accusations against Trump, eh? You are all talk and no walk. You are such a deplorable person to have to try and debate with. Why does your tribe always run away from answering the truth or can back up their accusations and lies? I can always put you on the spot. Liberals are so easy to make fools of because that is what they are? A bunch of crybaby snowflake liberal fools. What more can be said. :rolleyes:

Here's what more can be said l'il buddy.This is your hero apparently. Sheesh!

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/01/15/opinion/leonhardt-trump-racist.html

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Omni said:

Yep get y'alls guns into those schools. We luvs hearin' 'bout them shootin's up here in Canader

I have some news for you, snowflake. There has been many school shootings that have happened while under the watch of lying Hilarity and Obamaha. Thousands of blacks have and are still being murdered in Chicago every year and all under the watchful eye of Hilarity and Obamaha. I still amazes me as to how liberalism has got so far in life with so little. It has to be due to some kind of divine intervention. Really. 

2 minutes ago, taxme said:

There has been many school shootings that have happened while under the watch of lying Hilarity and Obamaha.

Apparently you have a little problem with grammar, but never mind. The NRA thwarted Obama's ( and others) plans to enact tighter gun controls, so I say fuck 'em. Let the brain dean morons shoot the shit the shit out of each other until they are all dead. Canadians will take over and run the country properly, sans Trump.  

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Omni said:

Here's what more can be said l'il buddy.This is your hero apparently. Sheesh!

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/01/15/opinion/leonhardt-trump-racist.html

Hey, l'il snowflake of mine. I saw nothing racist being said at all in any of the videos or what those rags called liberal news had to say. Everything was taken out of context. Typical of your tribal ilk, I must say. Only you and Trump haters will try and find anything they can to try and nail Trump and try to change the wording around. Trump is a true American hero. And btw, the unemployment rate for blacks and Latinos has been steadily going down ever since the Donald became President. Unemployment was high for those two mentioned when Obamahahaha was president. No, my l'il tiny snowflake there was nothing anywhere that has convinced me that Trump is a racist by any means. It's all just in your confused l'il liberal head. So sad for you that you cannot come up with anything that is for real. But I guess that is just you. Deplorable. 

19 minutes ago, Omni said:

Apparently you have a little problem with grammar, but never mind. The NRA thwarted Obama's ( and others) plans to enact tighter gun controls, so I say fuck 'em. Let the brain dean morons shoot the shit the shit out of each other until they are all dead. Canadians will take over and run the country properly, sans Trump.  

I see that I have won again, eh snowflake. I whip your butt big time and every time on everything you babble on about here, and so all you are capable of doing now is to come back with the typical tribal insults and attacks. If you don't like my gramner than you know what you can go kiss. I thought that you came here to discuss and debate but I see that all you want to do is criticize and insult instead.

So, what is "dean"? Did you mean dead? And you had to repeat the words "the shit" twice. Am I getting you all upset, snowflake? Just thought I would point out your errors seeing that you like to point out mine. Touche. I hope that you find more gramner faults of mine.  :P  But besides all of that, I am really starting to believe that I made a big mistake by starting to reply to you once again. Aw well, that can be easily rectified. 

The State of the Union  speech is coming up Tuesday night and all stations have to  televise it and Trump is trying to get the Dossier and who was behind it passed in the House but the Dems  are stopping it because it would expose them.....so, word is Trump will read ALL of it on air to expose the Dems. especially Obama who order it. I wonder if Trump  will be threaten again not too. Cleaning up the swamp is very dangerous for any President who wants the truth exposed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Don't know for sure about Trump but anyone who says they're gonna drain the swamp becomes the mortal enemy of that swamp.

Anyone who hates Trump is a swamp supporter, and there are plenty of them here. The democrats are among many of the political party's from around the world that are the most corrupt and dangerous to America and Americans, and the world. That party needs to be abolished. It is almost like Soros is it's leader. I hope that Trump does talk about the dossier. That would be the end of the democrats for good. 

6 hours ago, Topaz said:

The State of the Union  speech is coming up Tuesday night and all stations have to  televise it and Trump is trying to get the Dossier and who was behind it passed in the House but the Dems  are stopping it because it would expose them.....so, word is Trump will read ALL of it on air to expose the Dems. especially Obama who order it. I wonder if Trump  will be threaten again not too. Cleaning up the swamp is very dangerous for any President who wants the truth exposed.

Indeed trying to drain the swamp is a dangerous thing for anyone to be trying to do. I hope that Trump does mention the Dossier. That should seal the deal and destroy the corrupt democratic party for good. Maybe eventually see the Clinton's wearing orange suits. I think the color orange would look good on the Clinton's. 

1 hour ago, taxme said:

Indeed trying to drain the swamp is a dangerous thing for anyone to be trying to do. I hope that Trump does mention the Dossier. That should seal the deal and destroy the corrupt democratic party for good. Maybe eventually see the Clinton's wearing orange suits. I think the color orange would look good on the Clinton's. 

I bet you got sucked in believing in pizzagate too eh? 

Trump's political opponents and critics have already screwed up their most important opportunity to stop him, including members of his own party.   Hillary Clinton and Democrats failed to win the presidential election against the "likes of" a Donald Trump, capping a long series of Obama inspired political failures that resulted in the loss of the House, Senate, and many state level offices.

The very idea of Donald Trump giving the state of the union address to Congress is now the unfathomable reality that confronts people who refused to even consider the possibility of Trump's presidency, so detached were they from the American body politic while immersed in their own "social justice" echo chambers.

Each passing day of President Trump's tenure is another day that they said he would never, ever have.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 1/28/2018 at 7:19 PM, taxme said:

Thousands of blacks have and are still being murdered in Chicago every year and all under the watchful eye of Hilarity and Obamaha.

It seems that 650 died under Trump's watch in Chicago, but you also fail to mention that Chicago homicide rate is actually low compared to cities like St. Louis, Baltimore, Detroit, New Orleans, Birmingham, Jackson (Mississippi), Baton Rouge, Hartford, Silinas, Milwaukee, Washington, Kansas City (Missouri) , Savannah, Cincinnati, West Palm Beach, Memphis, Oakland, San Bernardino, Atlanta, Richmond (Virginia), Kansas City (Kansas), Pittsburgh, Dayton and Philadelphia. Murder is a big problem due to the gun culture of the US.

4 hours ago, ?Impact said:

It seems that 650 died under Trump's watch in Chicago, but you also fail to mention that Chicago homicide rate is actually low compared to cities like St. Louis, Baltimore, Detroit, New Orleans, Birmingham, Jackson (Mississippi), Baton Rouge, Hartford, Silinas, Milwaukee, Washington, Kansas City (Missouri) , Savannah, Cincinnati, West Palm Beach, Memphis, Oakland, San Bernardino, Atlanta, Richmond (Virginia), Kansas City (Kansas), Pittsburgh, Dayton and Philadelphia. Murder is a big problem due to the gun culture of the US.

Yup, just more of blacks killing blacks. Is that all they seem to be good at? Just wondering. 

• Sad 1

On the weekend Trump went after Rapper Jay-Z saying that AA unemployment is the lowest in History. During the campaign, Trump said several times that the reported unemployment rate is wildly inaccurate. At one point saying it was, in reality, close to 30%. 

I guess now that he's in charge it's 100% accurate. :lol:

Edited by Boges
  • Thanks 1