America under President Trump

5 hours ago, taxme said:

Can you show me a link as to where it would show me this tidbit that Putin is a murdering butcher, and is responsible for tens of thousands of people? 

If you watch the news you will see that he is arresting opposition politicians and protesters right and left. For non fascists, that's  a good enough reason not to like him. 

2 hours ago, Omni said:

Trump's little "go around" at his full cabinet meeting today with all the little suck ups to Trump was absolutely creepy. I wonder how much arm twisting the hair had to do to get them all to do that crap? Tillerson looked to me like he was ready to puke.

Kind of like one of those Fat Boy from Pyongyang's hero worship cabinet meetings, only in English.

7 minutes ago, Wilber said:

Kind of like one of those Fat Boy from Pyongyang's hero worship cabinet meetings, only in English.

Yes, I can certainly imagine the similarity. And on that note, I see Rodman is heading back there. Maybe he and fatboy will get pissed again. 

The CBC is running a story about illegal or undocumented immigrants in the states and how hard it is for them now being deported.  They interviewed a couple of Trump supporters to see what they think.  One of them said if the U.S. doesn't deal with it, it will only get worse and more will keep pouring in illegally. 

Reminded of how the Liberals could care less about illegals crossing the border into Canada even though some of them might be criminals trying to escape deportation from the U.S.  I think the word got out that Trudeau welcomes them to Canada.  But he apparently is not providing any funding in B.C. to help take care of them when they get here.  It might not be good as they were led to believe.  This may come as a surprise to a lot of them.   They may end up sleeping on the streets in downtown and panhandling.

Edited by blackbird

8 hours ago, Omni said:

Well Malania has moved into the WH so maybe she'll keep him away from his tweeter habit. But I doubt it.

A nice sexy cleavage bra, sexy panties, and high heel shoes is enough to turn any man off from whatever he is doing. If that does not work then you must be queer. 

6 hours ago, Omni said:

Trump's little "go around" at his full cabinet meeting today with all the little suck ups to Trump was absolutely creepy. I wonder how much arm twisting the hair had to do to get them all to do that crap? Tillerson looked to me like he was ready to puke.

Update: No impeachment for Trump today. I am getting so tired of waiting for that day to happen. :D:D

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Wilber said:

If you watch the news you will see that he is arresting opposition politicians and protesters right and left. For non fascists, that's  a good enough reason not to like him. 

Putin is most likely arresting the communist zionist politicians who want him gone, and who would like to return Russia back to the good old days of Stalin. Putin keeps screwing them up and they don't like it just like Trump is doing to them in America. Your kind of ilk is just not good enough for us freedom loving patriots.  

1 minute ago, Omni said:

If he tries to fire Mueller that day may come soon enough.

Too bad Trump can't fire the whole dam democratic party. That would really help to clean up and drain the liberal swamp. 

2 hours ago, blackbird said:

The CBC is running a story about illegal or undocumented immigrants in the states and how hard it is for them now being deported.  They interviewed a couple of Trump supporters to see what they think.  One of them said if the U.S. doesn't deal with it, it will only get worse and more will keep pouring in illegally. 

Reminded of how the Liberals could care less about illegals crossing the border into Canada even though some of them might be criminals trying to escape deportation from the U.S.  I think the word got out that Trudeau welcomes them to Canada.  But he apparently is not providing any funding in B.C. to help take care of them when they get here.  It might not be good as they were led to believe.  This may come as a surprise to a lot of them.   They may end up sleeping on the streets in downtown and panhandling.

I hope that Trump deports all the illegals that are in America quickly. And I hope that Trump catches them before some of them make their way too sucker Canada. And I have to wonder as to how many of those criminal illegals entering Canada belong to the MS13 gang of thugs and murderers along with muslim radical terrorists. Trudeau is a disaster for Canada and if this guy is allowed to continue on with his open door border policy Canada as we know it today will be doomed. BC is out west, and so who cares what goes on out west. Canadians are handing those illegal criminals the rope that they will use to hang us with one day. And no one appears to care. 

• Like 1