America under President Trump

7 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Even if those prostitutes did pee on him, I don't think he should be impeached, just mocked.

But giving away secrets to Russians and attempting to interfere in an investigation: imagine the outrage among Trump supporters if Obama, Hillary or (on this side of the border) Trudeau had done that.   

Hillary and Obama (and Trudeau to some extent) are very experienced in the political system and government and are expected to know far more than someone who never had any experience in it.  He was a businessman who spent time in negotiating contracts for business.  It will take time for him to learn how governments works and what you can do and can't.  But you oppose Trump so much you blame him for not doing everything exactly as someone who knows all about it.   You have to treat someone who was not hired for a job because of his qualifications and experience, but was chosen by the people to do a job that few people have experience in, but has a plan that millions support.

Edited by blackbird

5 minutes ago, blackbird said:

The Hillary and her party support the killing of unborn babies,  about nine million to date.  Trump opposes abortion.  Hillary /Obama wouldn't deport illegal aliens who committed criminals acts.   Wouldn't get serious about criminals and terrorists coming into the U.S.  Wouldn't get serious about stopping the flow of U.S. jobs to Mexico and China.  Lots of reasons for supporting Trump.

Abortions will happen either legally, or illegally is the reality. And I'm not even going to bother to show you where your other assumptions are wrong. Do some GD homework. Hint, check how many illegal immigrants Obama deported.

1 minute ago, Omni said:

Abortions will happen either legally, or illegally is the reality. And I'm not even going to bother to show you where your other assumptions are wrong. Do some GD homework. Hint, check how many illegal immigrants Obama deported.

A wall would slow the drugs, criminals, and illegals down.  I think it's a good idea.  Might help Canada too as a spinoff benefit.

Argus, If Trump doesn't believe about the Russians, doesn't mean it true or not true,even if the agencies say its true because in today's tech. a country can pretend to be another country to spy or whatever the mission and even Putin mentioned this in is interview with Kelly so its 50/50 in my view. Who would "pretend" to be Russia, well certain people within the US who want to take out Russia OR Israel, since Obama tried the same thing against their present President. It's  all new corrupt world out there and anything goes, even killing Seth Rich, to stop him revealing what Hillary was up to against Bernie and I'm told Obama and other knows about  this and that's why FOX does want Hannity to come out and talk about it but Hannity says he will in the near future even if they fire him.

7 minutes ago, Omni said:

So why didn't Hillary support Trump's plan to deport illegal criminals in the election campaign?  Why didn't she support building the wall?  Why didn't she support a travel ban from countries known for terrorists.

18 minutes ago, blackbird said:

Hillary and Obama (and Trudeau to some extent) are very experienced in the political system and government and are expected to know far more than someone who never had any experience in it.  He was a businessman who spent time in negotiating contracts for business.  It will take time for him to learn how governments works and what you can do and can't.  But you oppose Trump so much you blame him for not doing everything exactly as someone who knows all about it.   You have to treat someone who was not hired for a job because of his qualifications and experience, but was chosen by the people to do a job that few people have experience in, but has a plan that millions support.

I'm not as against Trump as you think.  His reduction of funds to women-centered organizations has resulted in increased private funding to them.  He has inspired the rest of the world to commit to addressing climate change, and persuaded Canada to look elsewhere for trading partners and France to reject Le Pen.  Those are all positives, imo. With his current trajectory, he stands a good chance of making the world great again, even if the US succumbs to massive and blatant governmental corruption.

12 minutes ago, Topaz said:

Argus, If Trump doesn't believe about the Russians, doesn't mean it true or not true,even if the agencies say its true because in today's tech. a country can pretend to be another country to spy or whatever the mission and even Putin mentioned this in is interview with Kelly so its 50/50 in my view. Who would "pretend" to be Russia, well certain people within the US who want to take out Russia OR Israel, since Obama tried the same thing against their present President. It's  all new corrupt world out there and anything goes, even killing Seth Rich, to stop him revealing what Hillary was up to against Bernie and I'm told Obama and other knows about  this and that's why FOX does want Hannity to come out and talk about it but Hannity says he will in the near future even if they fire him.

Look at all those straws! :)

Edited by dialamah

7 minutes ago, blackbird said:

So why didn't Hillary support Trump's plan to deport illegal criminals in the election campaign?  Why didn't she support building the wall?  Why didn't she support a travel ban from countries known for terrorists.

Why are you still bitching about Hillary? And maybe she didn't support the wall because she's not an idiot. Pink Floyd already built "the wall" anyway.

2 minutes ago, blackbird said:

Obama and the Dems signed agreements like the Paris Accord committing America to give billions to third world countries and shut down American industries.  Trump is putting America first.

No, he's putting coal mines first, yippee. He's probably already funneling his money through Jarrod's company so he can invest in Mr. Peabody's coal train and try to  avoid the emoluments clause.

11 hours ago, Wilber said:

Comey didn't leak anything until after he was fired and after Trump had slagged him and the FBI.

I recall that the slagging of Comey and FBI actually occurred during the election campaign, put forth by Democrats. In that case, it was mentioned that the FBI is running poorly. A number of top level FBI officials left the Bureau. This info is now buried among all the other yappity yap but here is an article from around that time.

Comey told Patrice the stack of resignation letters from livid agents was making him depressed, as they reminded him that morale at the bureau had hit rock bottom.
http://www.wnd.com/2016/10/resignations-letters-piling-up-at-fbi/

Comey is a fruitcake.

7 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

I recall that the slagging of Comey and FBI actually occurred during the election campaign, put forth by Democrats. In that case, it was mentioned that the FBI is running poorly. A number of top level FBI officials left the Bureau. This info is now buried among all the other yappity yap but here is an article from around that time.

Comey told Patrice the stack of resignation letters from livid agents was making him depressed, as they reminded him that morale at the bureau had hit rock bottom.
http://www.wnd.com/2016/10/resignations-letters-piling-up-at-fbi/

Comey is a fruitcake.

Look at how Comey was respected even among even the furthest right leaning Republicans in congress prior to them questioning him yesterday. Even people who may have disagreed with certain things he did were quick to underscore their respect for his integrity. What he testified to he did so under oath. If anybody understands that I'm sure he does. You're quoting a silly right wing blog site to try and demean that. Now that there is definitely "fruitcake"

So Trump just delivered a directive of sorts in his speech saying for "people to stop teaching people how to kill people". Good idea. Think how much the US will save by closing down their military.

Oops, now he wants more money in the military. This is fun.

Edited by Omni

So Trump just called Comey a liar, who made the same accusations yesterday, and agreed that he would testify under oath and attest to that. Get the SOB sworn in right now and lets have a listen. Trump knows damn well he can't be indicted while he occupies the WH. 

27 minutes ago, Omni said:

So Trump just called Comey a liar, who made the same accusations yesterday, and agreed that he would testify under oath and attest to that. Get the SOB sworn in right now and lets have a listen. Trump knows damn well he can't be indicted while he occupies the WH. 

BUT... Bill Clinton,who lied under oath and got impeached and he was in the WH. I think they all should be hooked up to a lie-detector while under oath.

1 minute ago, Topaz said:

BUT... Bill Clinton,who lied under oath and got impeached and he was in the WH. I think they all should be hooked up to a lie-detector while under oath.

That's not a bad idea. Lie detector results are not admissible in court under US law, but, it might impel honesty due to it's effect on the voter. 

Pelsoi, came out today and said she thought Trump had mental health problems and she probably came up with that idea fro being on "The View " and Joy giving  her  views on Trump who she dislikes  with a passion. Of course, there was an article on the web, the possibility of Trump being slowly poison to make him look like he was losing it. Possible, who knows, instead of a guns, take  a President out another way. I wonder if he has seen the government  doctor for his checkup yet?

6 minutes ago, blackbird said:

Because SA is an ally of the U.S. and helping fight Islamic terrorism.

Foreign-Born Terrorist Country of Origin, 1975 - 2015

Saudi Arabia ... 19 Terrorists, 2369 deaths

United Arab Emirates, 2 terrorists, 314 deaths

Egypt, 11 terrorists, 162 deaths

Lebanon, 4 terrorists, 159 deaths

Kuwait, 2 terrorists, 6 deaths

Cuba, 11 terrorists, 3 deaths

Etc.  

Almost no terrorists have come from banned countries; almost all terrorists have come from countries not on the banned list.

The ban list is just a sop to Trump supporters and does nothing to make America safer.  

10 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Foreign-Born Terrorist Country of Origin, 1975 - 2015

Saudi Arabia ... 19 Terrorists, 2369 deaths

United Arab Emirates, 2 terrorists, 314 deaths

Egypt, 11 terrorists, 162 deaths

Lebanon, 4 terrorists, 159 deaths

Kuwait, 2 terrorists, 6 deaths

Cuba, 11 terrorists, 3 deaths

Etc.  

Almost no terrorists have come from banned countries; almost all terrorists have come from countries not on the banned list.

The ban list is just a sop to Trump supporters and does nothing to make America safer.  

Why did Obama choose these countries? The ones in "Trump's Muslim Ban", that is.

Edited by DogOnPorch

14 hours ago, Hal 9000 said:

Oh, I'll watch...and I'll enjoy every watching liberal squirm and twist and try to change the goalposts.  Today i watched many liberal pundits try to explain away all the big issues, all the media lies (that Comey called them out for) and turn to the minutia to claim some sort of victory.  Watching Van Jones and Jeffery Toobin come unglued was "must see TV"

I am certainly enjoying watching Trump as he slaughters the bunch of liberal/dumbocrat sleaze bags. A well deserved kick in the butt for a bunch of cry baby Marxists losers. Go, Trump, go. 

3 hours ago, Omni said:

Look at how Comey was respected even among even the furthest right leaning Republicans in congress prior to them questioning him yesterday. Even people who may have disagreed with certain things he did were quick to underscore their respect for his integrity. What he testified to he did so under oath. If anybody understands that I'm sure he does. You're quoting a silly right wing blog site to try and demean that. Now that there is definitely "fruitcake"

I quoted from what I remember happened back in October. People quit the FBI because of Comey, because the FBI was in disarray. It actually happened, not just in someone's blog.

Edited by OftenWrong
the
  • Like 1