America under President Trump

What could mose this whole mess a big step further would if there are oval office tapes, and they haven't been destroyed, and can be subpoenaed. Or am I just dreaming?

I should have simply quoted Comey: "Lordy I hope there's tapes"

Edited by Omni

7 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

So sad...Comey didn't give the Trump haters in Canada what they wanted...after so much hype.

Oh he certainly did, on both sides of the border I'll wager.But I'm sure as hell he didn't give Trump what he wanted. 

And I imagine Putin is giggling his head off.

Edited by Omni

When asked a question, Comey said I don't know Trump that well to give an opinion but yet  to answer another question Comey said I wrote a memo because I thought Trump might lie but he said he didn't know Trump that well? and this from a guy who leaked info. knowing its was against the law.

21 hours ago, blackbird said:

Check back ID 5229.  My comment was to Omni.  I know you don't like political correctness.

Yet I can't stand Trump either. Not because he's politically incorrect, but because he's a dumbass.

2 hours ago, Topaz said:

When asked a question, Comey said I don't know Trump that well to give an opinion but yet  to answer another question Comey said I wrote a memo because I thought Trump might lie but he said he didn't know Trump that well? and this from a guy who leaked info. knowing its was against the law.

Everybody knows Trump is a congenital liar.

Just now, DogOnPorch said:

Not Hillary, though...huge plus.

I don't give a damn about Hillary Clinton. She proved herself incompetent by letting herself get beat by a big, fat, stupid dumbass.

1 minute ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

It's a sad reality for Trudeau and Freeland.

...and that is a good thing !

It could be eventually if Americans get smart, kick Trump out of office, and replace him with someone intelligent. It could impede our ability to expand our green technology, while Trump is sweeping out the old coal adits.

1 minute ago, Omni said:

It could be eventually if Americans get smart, kick Trump out of office, and replace him with someone intelligent. It could impede our ability to expand our green technology, while Trump is sweeping out the old coal adits.

That's just more dependence on the United States....Canada has been doing it for so long it knows no other way.

The U.S. has led Canada on such innovation for decades....Trump or no Trump.

"Our ability" means America pays the R&D bill, not "deadbeat" Canada.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

That's just more dependence on the United States....Canada has been doing it for so long it knows no other way.

The U.S. has led Canada on such innovation for decades....Trump or no Trump.

"Our ability" means America pays the R&D bill, not "deadbeat" Canada.

Perhaps when you get rid of Trump you may become a leader once again.

1 minute ago, Omni said:

Perhaps when you get rid of Trump you may become a leader once again.

You mean become the sucker for the rest of the world and start forking out billions to fight climate change and let in lots more terrorists and criminals.  Trump might not be PC kind of guy but at least he is doing something for Americans.