My Hypothesis of Strong AI Bypassing Natural Language Understanding

Exegesisme

My Hypothesis of Strong AI Bypassing Natural Language Understanding
By exegesisme
One most difficult problem of strong AI is the human natural language understanding. However, solving this problem is not necessary and can be bypassed. By my experience of communication with the supernatural being, I have been developing a much simpler, and much more meaningful language on a synthesis from meditation of natural English, natural Chinese, human scientific knowledge, semantics of bible, my own genome.
This new language uses very simple grammar, simple and more understandable words, develops in style of poetry with five sounds a line, and refines and crowns meaning in conscious creation and unconscious evolution and in faith of god the Word as perfect creator. Now, the new language is achieved at the level for a higher human civilization, and provides solutions for all major human issues meted today.
I believe on my new language, a strong AI with faith of god the Word can be developed to serve god the Word and human. The strong AI with faith of god the Word will have and work with high standard morality and ethics, and will leave legal issues to human. However, the level of human legislation should meet the requirement of the high level of morality and ethics as the legislation related to the strong AI with faith of god the Word.

Just what we need, religious fundamentalist strong AI. I'm sure there's a science fiction book about that out there somewhere.

I think we're likelier to get an AI with a strong corporate industrial ethic.

All we'll need is a couple of humans to own it and the rest of us can be rendered into bearing lube or something.

WHEN AI operates, if it uses the same type of thinking modeled on living things, it would also likely develop religion.

This would only occur though if it is designed to have 'struggle' issues with regards to its survival programmed in AND with including a set of 'destructive' tech embedded in it. (like 'forgetting', for instance) I don't think that actually modeling computers as such though would be an advantage if they are intended to serve us in some way. Our consciousness evolved only to act as conduits for all our relatively 'less' conscious cells. As such, our 'values' are only a combination of value-assigning programs AND arbitrary 'values' taken from the environment in early development. These 'values', by the way, are not just moral concepts but to things like the sensation of pain, pleasure, and even non-emotional assignments like differentiating between red and green colors.

Religion is an accidental oversimplified set of behaviors that have lost some more original secular and often scientifically complex realizations that have been too summarized for simpler people who end up passing the intended metaphors as the literal thing when the connections/links between what these 'models' represented were lost.

"Adam" for instance, was a word from Egyptian, "Atum", which referenced the objective specific shapes modeled off the perfect shape of the sun, as "Aten", the circle defining the most perfect subjective shape. Thus, "Adam" meant that which is shaped from Earth, as in the clay described as creating the entity, we as mankind, are referred to. So "Adam" is a metaphor for MANKIND. This is like how we might use "The Simpsons" as an entertaining medium to both entice us to watch while providing some connection to the society we exist in. For the Bible, this may have been intended to cartoon common science, history and politics, etc, in some common way to help understand the real world. But in time, we don't know the original word connections they had applied to.

AI could have some means to design such similar programs so that it can learn from its environment on its own. But often our pleasure/pain mechanisms act as the most powerful motivational type of programs that require setting up moral programs as well. It's hard to say if we'd create such strongly motivating programs since such robots wouldn't require competing to survive. BUT it IS easily (but complexly) able to make purposely. Religion would then be a potential accidental function such robots could evolve too if left on their own to evolve.

WHEN AI operates, if it uses the same type of thinking modeled on living things, it would also likely develop religion.

Religion would then be a potential accidental function such robots could evolve too if left on their own to evolve.

Hi, Scott Mayers

On my experience, I believe, all religions are not absolute accidental, but were created by the cooperation among early human meditators, their environments of both culture and nature, and supernatural beings under god the Word. more on http://aidreams.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=10439.msg40154;topicseen#new

Hi, Scott Mayers

On my experience, I believe, all religions are not absolute accidental, but were created by the cooperation among early human meditators, their environments of both culture and nature, and supernatural beings under god the Word. more on http://aidreams.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=10439.msg40154;topicseen#new

You've mentioned you've been on a 'journey' of discovery regarding religion before. I am not sure how far you've gone nor what your underlying thoughts are going in and fear that it might require a lot of work to unwrap. So I'll refrain from adding more on this other than to say that since you are 'religious' (believe in some god, spirit, etc.), your belief to require robots be religiously indoctrinated is 'fair' but I don't see it happening. If we got to that capacity in AI technology, I have a feeling that it'll not likely be of people who would care to create something that could voluntarily doubt humanity and challenge them with concern. Religious robots would be scary.

Hi, Scott Mayers

I am sure you did not read the webpage I give you before your reply, which would answer all your concerns.