The Reason of Creation

Exegesisme

God loves, which its own is the ultimate purpose. Human love each other by learning from worship and faith.

Kant is who tried to do what you think, and made tragedy globally.

How do you know God loves? Humans love because it's in our DNA and if we didn't we would literally die as infants. Pretty much every other mammal plus many other species, love, and don't learn it from worship for faith.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What you think is a sort of idolatry, and the source of all evils. Kantian philosophy is a larger case of your thinking. You can see in history, Kantian philosophy become the source of fascism and Marxism.

The bible was from hands of humans, but these humans were trained in the unending spiritual war field under supervise of the Word. There are some religions as Buddhism which does not admit the being of god, in my meditation I spiritually fight them as anti-Christ and idolatry.

Humans can do mean things to each other, or nice things, based on their moral code. If they create their own ethics, through logic, yes they can choose a moral code that does mean things to others (like Naziism). But many cruel and evil things have been committed in the name of God, including by Christians.

God loves, which its own is the ultimate purpose.

Judging by some of the stuff that happens to Humans, He, She or It doesn't love very much.

Edited by bcsapper

How do you know God loves? Humans love because it's in our DNA and if we didn't we would literally die as infants. Pretty much every other mammal plus many other species, love, and don't learn it from worship for faith.

I know god the Word loves as god the Word meets my desire as I am trying to refine my words when I am thinking, speaking and writing, and as the secular love in your concept fails each time in human usual living and in human history.

Humans can do mean things to each other, or nice things, based on their moral code. If they create their own ethics, through logic, yes they can choose a moral code that does mean things to others (like Naziism). But many cruel and evil things have been committed in the name of God, including by Christians.

I agree. However, they are of human's mistakes in the name of God.

What do you think human would be if without religions?

Edited by Exegesisme

A very good book. I see it as a book of moral philosophy rather than divine scripture though.

I don't believe in evil, only selfishness and cruelty.

You are even greater and learn more if you realize John the gospel as divine scripture.

​You should keep yourself far from evil, instead believing in evil.

Certainly John holds appeal, especially as it is appears to be written for theological purposes rather than a historical account. In some cases however, it may have better historical accuracy than the other gospels due to better research on the part of the writer(s). My reason for suggesting Matthew 5 was not related to spreading the word (or Word as you say), but to point out that Jesus accepted and promoted the old Testament which many of today's Christians seem to excuse because of the vast amount of problems in it that have been pointed out (as Hal 9000 did to me in that knee jerk reaction that I must be quoting the old Testament).

John the gospel testified, god the Word is higher than the world which should includes history, so, the original history without choice and refining should not be used directly to testify god the Word. I believe this is the core idea of John the gospel.

Edited by Exegesisme

"When you train your mind how to think, you inoculate yourself against those who desperately want to tell you what to think." - Neil deGrasse Tyson

"The Cosmos is knowable. When childhood curiosity persists as an adult, it inoculates against others telling you what to think." - Neil deGrasse Tyson

​In an interview with Big Think, Tyson said, "So what people are really after is what is my stance on religion or spirituality or God, and I would say if I find a word that came closest, it would be agnostic ... at the end of the day I'd rather not be any category at all."[61] Additionally, in the same interview with 'Big Think', Tyson mentioned that he edited this very Wiki page to include the fact that he is an agnostic.

In an interview with comedian Paul Mecurio, Tyson offered his definition of spirituality: "For me, when I say spiritual, I’m referring to a feeling you would have that connects you to the universe in a way that it may defy simple vocabulary. We think about the universe as an intellectual playground, which it surely is, but the moment you learn something that touches an emotion rather than just something intellectual, I would call that a spiritual encounter with the universe."[57]

"I'm constantly claimed by atheists. I find this intriguing. In fact, on my Wiki page - I didn't create the Wiki page, others did, and I'm flattered that people cared enough about my life to assemble it - and it said "Neil deGrasse Tyson is an atheist." I said, "Well that's not really true." I said, "Neil deGrasse Tyson is an agnostic." I went back a week later it had been rewritten and it said "Neil deGrasse Tyson is an atheist." - again within a week - and I said, "What's up with that?" so I said "Alright, I have to word it a little differently." So I said, okay "Neil deGrasse Tyson, widely claimed by atheists, is actually an agnostic."

​He is free and real about who he is, he just larks of an experience of miracle.

• 5 months later...