The Reason of Creation

Exegesisme

The Reason of Creation

By Exegesisme

Why did God created and manages the universe, living beings and human worship and faith?

These are the job of God. God makes his own living by his job. On the progress of my meditation, I believe God needs to breath in the gravitational wave with greater meaning and order, and breath out the gravitational wave with less great meaning and order. God needs to continue this breath for his living process.

I make this hypothesis by my own experience of meditation. I communicate with many different images of God, and receive information from them everyday, and I also communicate with all other images, in which include the soul of Galileo (the physicist), the soul of Nikola Tesla (the inventor), the soul of earth (Gaia). I reorganize all these information with greater meaning and higher order. I get a sense that God enjoys my work.

To my experience, as I write this piece of words, the images of God know them well. If they are interested by my words, they will communicate with me here after about its meaning when I am in state of meditation.

In me, my genome is the core, which responds all activities of information through my body.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see any real evidence that humans or any other species exists for any purpose, other than to survive. That's not even a "purpose" it's just a fact of the matter of science due to evolution and natural selection etc. Organisms that survive do so, and they go on to procreate so their genetics continues to survive, while organisms that don't survive simply die off as do their genetics. We exist to survive and procreate. If we don't, we'll die off, and others and their offspring will survive over us, and the cycle continues. Simply put, if we don't survive and procreate, we would never exist in the first place, and my genetic line would have died off tens of thousands of years ago. There may have been kinder, smarter, stronger humans at some point, but if they have no will or ability to survive and procreate they would have died off.

Organisms evolve because those organisms that don't often don't survive, and the evolved do survive and carry those genetics to their offspring. It's a pretty simple mechanism defining life if you look at it from this kind of macro perspective.

Maybe one day long from now we'll discover some kind of grand purpose to all of this, through science, but until then we can only rely on what we know through science. The alternative is to fill our heads with lies to placate our natural curiosity and answer the questions we haven't been able to answer with science yet. Most humans aren't humble enough to be just be satisfied with "I don't know".

Organisms evolve because those organisms that don't often don't survive, and the evolved do survive and carry those genetics to their offspring. It's a pretty simple mechanism defining life if you look at it from this kind of macro perspective.

Maybe one day long from now we'll discover some kind of grand purpose to all of this, through science, but until then we can only rely on what we know through science. The alternative is to fill our heads with lies to placate our natural curiosity and answer the questions we haven't been able to answer with science yet. Most humans aren't humble enough to be just be satisfied with "I don't know".

1, More than 90% organisms once on earth are extinctive. Only what serves the ultimate purpose survives now.

2, Surviving and procreating out of ultimate purpose might not prepare well enough for far future environment, and then will not be selected by that environment. Simply as if you do not prepare well, you can not win in the change of market.

3, Science should be guided by the ultimate purpose through morality, ethics and law. If not, science may be used to destroy.

4, As you improve your philosophical ability, you can improve your understanding. Also as you improve your instinct senses, you can improve your direct feeling.

5, The ultimate purpose creates science for human to improve the morality, ethics and law of human, not only to increase human knowledge.

6, I enjoy your reasonable and humble thinking, but not enough. You need something greater than that.

7, You need try to understand the hierarchical purposes between the ultimate purpose and your only surviving and procreating purpose.

8, If you just mean that you do not agree with blind faith and blind worship, I agree with you.

9, I see a flash in your mind as you say that some kind of grand purpose may be discovered by science long from now, but it is not enough.

10, Ultimate purpose can only be believed by faith first, and through faith the grand science can be discovered to prove the faith. The direction is just inverse of yours.

Edited by Exegesisme

I hope, is good enough for me. I don't think god could avoid becoming the universe anymore than I can avoid dying and I hope that means something.

1, god is truth, love and spirit.

2, god created and manages the universe through truth, love and spirit.

3, the universe is at a position much lower than the position of god in a structure of hierarchy.

4, the communication between god and the universe is through gravitational wave with meaning.

5, Jesus is light, which is gravitational wave with truth, love and spirit, on my understanding.

6, on gospel john, your hope is true or not on you are holy or manly.

7, your hope is true if only you are holy.

Edited by Exegesisme

I AM GOD. Worship me.

Duty #1 - Give me your money

#2 - Do as I say.

:lol:

1, It is chaos as something in your mind when you do not know and you are not humble to express.

2, god is pure none icon, and never say directly to you.

3, it is man who ask you for money, which is a indirect source of living and business for everyone in this world.

4, it is man who in name of god to ask you do what ultimately hopefully for your good on your reason through improving your moral and ethical ability.

5, you should not mix god with images of god.

6, I hope you can get rid of the influence of any idolatry.

7, true god man never know anything, even here we talk is just trying a good near to him.

Edited by Exegesisme

The only pure thing is the emptiness of space. Matter warps that space, and just because that matter occurs in patterns does not mean there is a purpose, it is still pollution. Matter and energy are just different manifestations of the same pollution (E=MC2). God didn't say "Let there be light", he (she, it) just sneezed and disturbed the purity of space.

The only pure thing is the emptiness of space. Matter warps that space, and just because that matter occurs in patterns does not mean there is a purpose, it is still pollution. Matter and energy are just different manifestations of the same pollution (E=MC2).

I suspect space with matter is probably not as pristine as the existential manifold that preceded space and matter.

God didn't say "Let there be light", he (she, it) just sneezed and disturbed the purity of space.

This implies that he/she/it also appeared along with the space and matter and then sneezed - after the big bang as opposed to before it.

6, I enjoy your reasonable and humble thinking, but not enough. You need something greater than that.

9, I see a flash in your mind as you say that some kind of grand propose may be discovered by science long from now, but it is not enough.

How about love? We exist for each other to love, which is also a part of procreation and survival. Love is a product of evolution. A species that loves and cares for each other and their offspring will tend to survive over those species that don't love and take care of one another. Love creates happiness, and releases chemicals in our brains that make us feel happy and fulfilled. Why do we need anything more than that? Why must some grand purpose exist that is, right now, unknowable to us even if it exists? Why not just exist to be happy? Many people are able to live like this, to be happy and just accept what we don't know instead of filling the unknowable with guesses.

5, The ultimate propose creates science for human to improve the morality, ethics and law of human, not only to increase human knowledge.

I think humans create our own ultimate purpose, and create our own morality, ethics, and laws, based on using reason/logic, along with our natural ability to care for others with love. That's the beauty of being human and having free thought, rather than blindly accepting our morality from a "holy" book that was actually written by other humans, not gods or prophets.

Edited by Moonlight Graham

How about love? We exist for each other to love, which is also a part of procreation and survival. Love is a product of evolution. A species that loves and cares for each other and their offspring will tend to survive over those species that don't love and take care of one another. Love creates happiness, and releases chemicals in our brains that make us feel happy and fulfilled. Why do we need anything more than that? Why must some grand purpose exist that is, right now, unknowable to us even if it exists? Why not just exist to be happy? Many people are able to live like this, to be happy and just accept what we don't know instead of filling the unknowable with guesses.

I don't know that we need love. The Dinosaurs were around for millions of years and I daresay they didn't have love, in the way you mean it. We've been around a few thousand, and will be lucky to be around a few hundred more. Ants and Termites will outlive us and go on until the sun goes nova.

I agree there is no grand purpose. We're just an accident.

I don't know that we need love. The Dinosaurs were around for millions of years and I daresay they didn't have love, in the way you mean it. We've been around a few thousand, and will be lucky to be around a few hundred more. Ants and Termites will outlive us and go on until the sun goes nova.

I agree there is no grand purpose. We're just an accident.

I think dinosaurs and probably even ants and termites probably have love. Ants work together, feed their babies etc. Dinosaurs and birds are related, and if you've ever seen a bird defend its nest, or had a bird as a pet, you'd see how much loving an animal they are.

I think humans create our own ultimate purpose, and create our own morality, ethics, and laws, based on using reason/logic, along with our natural ability to care for others with love. That's the beauty of being human and having free thought, rather than blindly accepting our morality from a "holy" book that was actually written by other humans, not gods or prophets.

Morality, ethics and law are not based on reason or logic, they're almost always based on religion.

Morality, ethics and law are not based on reason or logic, they're almost always based on religion.

There's plenty of examples of how you can arrive at such conclusions through logic and not religion. See: the enlightenment period thinkers. they referred to "god" in some cases but they used reason to create the foundational ideas for liberal democracy, like "state of nature" arguments.

Many still are based on religion, and most people today don't base such things on pure reason I agree, but it's still very possible. There are ie: good arguments on why laws banning murder is reasonable, since it protects everyone from the danger of murder and therefore the vast majority of people's best interests.

Not sure I agree. The ethic of reciprocity is a moral maxim that is fundamental to many religions. Christians recognize it as the Golden Rule, yet it predates Christianity by thousands of years. It can be arrived at very logically. Probably a more modern expression is a rising tide lifts all ships. We are selfish creatures, yet logic teaches us that building a strong society is in our own self interest.

The only pure thing is the emptiness of space. Matter warps that space, and just because that matter occurs in patterns does not mean there is a purpose, it is still pollution. Matter and energy are just different manifestations of the same pollution (E=MC2). God didn't say "Let there be light", he (she, it) just sneezed and disturbed the purity of space.

As you expressed in this way, how do you say about your own?

My topic is, god the Word needs meaning for his own. This purpose is source of all other purposes.

Edited by Exegesisme

I hope, is good enough for me. I don't think god could avoid becoming the universe anymore than I can avoid dying and I hope that means something.

I like that. Very thoughtful.

It is somewhat a false claim, which shows the arrogance of a man trying to limit the being of god.

Edited by Exegesisme

God loves, which its own is the ultimate purpose. Human love each other by learning from worship and faith.

Kant is who tried to do what you think, and made tragedy globally.

Edited by Exegesisme

​Sounds from one image of god: hong...

My immediate reaction: news en law律.

This is a communication in meditation just now, through a new language I have been developing in an unending spiritual war between Christ and anti-Christ.

The spiritual war is different from other wars by fighting not only between images, but also in each good image, and even each image from god.

The exegesis of the messages in the communication.

"hong...", a long sounds for a few seconds, I express in Chinese pinyin hong, which includes four similar sounds for near one hundred Chinese characters, in which one of them means rainbow in English, and recorded in my mind as the miracle rainbow in the bible, which is one of the first images emerging in my mind.

"news en law律", the express of my new language can only be understanding from the Word according to my exegesis framework of the bible, especially gospel john, which can from one to few and farther to all, and then with crowning after refining. Simply, news both as news and new s, s in Chinese sound means time, en sound in Chinese means the giving in thanksgiving, and here specially means a hierarchical system with the grace, peace and mercy from the Word upon the top, and all other good en follows in order in the hierarchical system. Law means all good recording, which means any good being from good becoming, and play a function of traditional law. 律is a Chinese character which I means here all good functions of the law, which reflects the function of morality and ethics.

From the Word to news en law律 to:

3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

Edited by Exegesisme