A Simple Framework for Reformation of China

A Simple Framework for Reformation of China

by exegesisme

Wen, representing hu, president, party, and cppcc, reformation direction, president, senate, and ethical hearing.

Wang, representing jiang, zhu, ceng, npc, the state council, and judicial branch, reformation direction, congress, and judicial branch.

Hu, study reformation of super meaning on English civilization for a new super meaning.

Sun, study reformation of institutions other than above on English civilization for a new institutional system.

Su, representing xi, study English civilization for a new civilization.

The foundation of the new civilization:

You, your love, your word, your meaning, your time, your space.

Your family, your home, your property, your job, your company.

Your friendship, your friends, your neighborhood, your community.

Your government, your nation, your world.

Your universe.

Definition of your love: your reasonable desire, which can be communicated with whom you want through your established ethics.

Edited by Exegesisme

• 2 weeks later...

This new civilization is essentially revealed through the spirit truth in love, and prepares for the global coldness which will come behind the global warmth.

In China? Not bloody likely!

“My brain went completely blank. I threw the verdict down on a table in the court office,” she said. “On what basis have you sentenced my husband to jail for so many years?” she raged at court staff. “Just because he wrote a few sentences online!”

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/small-voice-of-dissent-pays-big-price-as-china-guards-its-image/article29548416/

In China? Not bloody likely!

“My brain went completely blank. I threw the verdict down on a table in the court office,” she said. “On what basis have you sentenced my husband to jail for so many years?” she raged at court staff. “Just because he wrote a few sentences online!”

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/small-voice-of-dissent-pays-big-price-as-china-guards-its-image/article29548416/

After the unifying of China on the only condition: the TW army reorganizes the CPC army.