For Those Between the Ages of 18-30

Help me! I'm a senior at Valley View High School and I need to have this suvery completed for a major project. This won't take more than 2 minutes to complete, so if you would please spare me some of your time. Thanks so much. Also, if you'd be so kind to use only the answer I provide to keep stats correct. And sorry in advance if I don't respond to your messages.

1. Did you vote in this last election?

a. Yes

b. No

2. Did you feel more inspired to take part in this voting season than the following years?

a. Yes

b. No

3. Did you find inspiration in a music album which held a political message (such a Green Day’s “American Idiot”)?

a. Yes

b. No

4. Did you become more interested in musical artist after they began to share their political views?

a. Yes

b. No

5. Did you become less interested in an artist after they began to share their political beliefs?

a. Yes

b. No

6. Would you be more likely to buy an artist's album if they had the same political views as yourself?

a. Yes

b. No

7. Would you not buy an album simply because the artist does not share your political views?

a. Yes

b. No

8. Do you think the public should listen to what artist have to say about politics? Please keep in mind that most of these artist do spend many months on the road, touring around the states, as well as touring in other countries.

a. Yes

b. No

9. Do you think an artist sharing their political views will help their “image”?

a. Yes, the public will see them as more intelligent.

b. No, sharing will only push fans away who don’t have the same beliefs

c. Sharing their views will have no effect

2. Did you feel more inspired to take part in this voting season than the following years?

Unless you expect people to be able to see into the future I suggest you change that 'following' to 'preceding'. I don't want to nit pick but if you're handing it in as an assignment you'll definitely need to change that.