Donald Trump & Justin Trudeau

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't given much thought to their similarities before.Both are born into wealth,both are celebrities although Trump is perhaps more notorious.Both of these guys have enormous egos and love to be in front of cameras.One way that they are different is that Trump is not afraid to say what's on his mind,however politically incorrect it may be(and I don't believe he's racist either).Trudeau just keeps repeating politically correct,feel good mumbo jumbo that appeals to his fans,and I do mean fans.

• 3 weeks later...

No one is perfect but Justin personality is just the opposite of what Canadians got from Harper. I'm sure down the road Justin is going to do or say something to peeve off Canadians, that's expected, but Harper never showed his kinder side unless he was singing. As far as Trump, he's a business man and if he can manage the US like a business and bring in experts at every level to advise, maybe there is still hope for the US to be great again.

.... As far as Trump, he's a business man and if he can manage the US like a business and bring in experts at every level to advise, maybe there is still hope for the US to be great again.

Trump has already created more jobs than The Right Honourable Justin P. J. Trudeau...in Canada.

Americans don't worry about "JT and the Sunshine Band" hope for Canada.