Canadians FEAR Trump...Big Time

33 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Your data is a little old. Trump's approval rating within America increased steadily every month since January 2018, which is verifiable, but I don't know what it did worldwide. I doubt that it improved at all. Americans seem to like their bad-boy president. Well, some do. As far as Canada goes, most Canadians have little idea of the inner workings of US federal and state law, let alone their history, so we are easily swayed and mislead. Most people don't know all the issues relating to illegals entering the US, but form opinions based on what little they know, and what the CBC opinion panels tell them.

Finally the only poll that matters is the election.

Getting back to Canada, the election of Ford is real evidence. Ontarians were tired of too many years of liberal leadership, and it was time to move on. Doug Ford is the backlash. For liberals, the bogeyman has come out of the closet. 

It’s worse today world wide....

As the for the average Canadian understanding of American history . Have you read federalist  68.? How many trump supporters do you think even know what it says.. the average educated Canadian probably knows more about American law and history than the average trump supporter.

I am sure because you are educated you know Alexander Hamilton warned if Americans didn’t let the electoral college choose the president they could be subject to foreign influence in their  elections. I am sure you knew that because you’re so well informed. 

I am also certain you understand that Americans gave undocumented workers jobs violating their own laws. Enticed illegals because of their greed for low wage labor,

nothing says heart  more  than exploiting those with less.

ford has nothing to do with trump. Ford is conservative. Trump isn’t conservative. He’s a fascist,

The only people that support fascism in Canada are trump supporters. And they won’t do well.

Edited by Jimwd

30 minutes ago, Jimwd said:

How many trump supporters do you think even know what it says.. the average educated Canadian probably knows more about American law and history than the average trump supporter.

Jimmm y u do dis. Since declaring that half of us are facist , why can't you use bullet points, you know facist can't read long rants....less time for golfing you know.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/intelligence-briefings-trump-prefers-little-possible

Edited by paxrom

2 minutes ago, paxrom said:

Jimmm y u do dis. Since declaring that half of us are facist , why can't you use bullet points, you know facist can't read long rants....

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/intelligence-briefings-trump-prefers-little-possible

Fascist

authoritarian

Demagogue approach

anti immigrant

Ultra nationalist..

Anti media

Unites base by targeting groups to hate

Trump classic fascist

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OftenWrong said:

Your data is a little old. Trump's approval rating within America increased steadily every month since January 2018, which is verifiable, but I don't know what it did worldwide. I doubt that it improved at all. Americans seem to like their bad-boy president. Well, some do. As far as Canada goes, most Canadians have little idea of the inner workings of US federal and state law, let alone their history, so we are easily swayed and mislead. Most people don't know all the issues relating to illegals entering the US, but form opinions based on what little they know, and what the CBC opinion panels tell them.

Finally the only poll that matters is the election.

Getting back to Canada, the election of Ford is real evidence. Ontarians were tired of too many years of liberal leadership, and it was time to move on. Doug Ford is the backlash. For liberals, the bogeyman has come out of the closet. 

Yesss I can see that. The Canucks might see how the reassertion of US dominance by "facism"-Jimwd  would benefit them. They might just vote to power a trump of their own... That way, I can finally call Jimwd the facist that he is. 

Edited by paxrom

1 minute ago, paxrom said:

Yesss I can see that. The Canucks might see how the reassertion of US dominance by "facism"-Jimwd  would benefit them. They might just vote to power a trump of their own... That way, I can finally call Jimwd the facist that he is. 

“Fascist” not facist 

2 minutes ago, Jimwd said:

“Fascist” not facist 

I've learned so many things on this canadian forum, I didn't even know "fascism" could be use as a curse word. Sorry we're not ranked number 3 on the world education report so we have the right to typo things.

Edited by paxrom

2 minutes ago, paxrom said:

Canucks must follow in lock-step with the US, else conflicts will arise, of a most unfortunate nature. But unfortunately we are always a few years behind and playing catch-up. Hence Chretien follows Clinton, Harper follows Bush, Trudeau follows Obama. Once the "adjustment" is made, fear drops.

Maybe the reason Canadians fear Trump is because... we only have a Trudeau!  :wacko:

6 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Canucks must follow in lock-step with the US, else conflicts will arise, of a most unfortunate nature. But unfortunately we are always a few years behind and playing catch-up. Hence Chretien follows Clinton, Harper follows Bush, Trudeau follows Obama. Once the "adjustment" is made, fear drops.

Maybe the reason Canadians fear Trump is because... we only have a Trudeau!  :wacko:

I wonder why Canada said no to America in Iraq,,, bush was quite upset

oh well..Afghanistan was a NATO mission ..we honor NATO not America,

tired of being wrong ?

tired of being wrong ?

but according to the fascist handbook, it says here Muricah is NATO

5 minutes ago, Jimwd said:

tired of being wrong ?

If that's what you really think, you bought into some lies, fella. Canada did not actually say "No" to Iraq, and honoured much more than needed in Afghanistan. Canada still provided troops, as well as ships and supplies in Iraq. Canadian pilots flew combat missions. The Afghanistan mission was extended voluntarily beyond the UN commitment by Harper. No doubt he scored some choice business deals with the US in that exchange. 

All we get to see is the Canadian PM grand-standing, as though the government has some kind of justified moral cause, all the while behind the scenes they are genuflecting and kissing American ass. There is far too much at stake for Canada economically, and in other ways, military defence for example. JT's fear of Trump in the HOC today exemplifies this.

9 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

If that's what you really think, you bought into some lies, fella. Canada did not actually say "No" to Iraq, and honoured much more than needed in Afghanistan. Canada still provided troops, as well as ships and supplies in Iraq. Canadian pilots flew combat missions. The Afghanistan mission was extended voluntarily beyond the UN commitment by Harper. No doubt he scored some choice business deals with the US in that exchange. 

All we get to see is the Canadian PM grand-standing, as though the government has some kind of justified moral cause, all the while behind the scenes they are genuflecting and kissing American ass. There is far too much at stake for Canada economically, and in other ways, military defence for example. JT's fear of Trump in the HOC today exemplifies this.

9 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Canada said no to Iraq and did not join the invasion. The odd Canadian soldier imbedded in a British regiment is the most you can claim. Canada said fuk you and Fox News threatened Canada .. 

.meanwhile you got schooled on immigration. You were smart to back off. I guarantee you when talking about American law or immigration issues you turned out to be the low information fool. Never assume again especially with me. 

Canada said no to Iraq and did not join the invasion. The odd Canadian soldier imbedded in a British regiment is the most you can claim. Canada said fuk you and Fox News threatened Canada .. 

.meanwhile you got schooled on immigration. You were smart to back off. I guarantee you when talking about American law or immigration issues you turned out to be the low information fool. Never assume again especially with me. 

Look look, that's all in the past now. can we just move on and figure out how to make Canada fear trump. 

1 minute ago, paxrom said:

Look look, that's all in the past now. can we just move on and figure out how to make Canada fear trump. 

Between trump sucking up to putin And some Canadians  sucking up to trump, seems to be a lot of traitors happening these days

Just now, Jimwd said:

Between trump sucking up to putin And some Canadians  sucking up to trump, seems to be a lot of traitors happening these days

Yeah a wise man called Jimwd said something similar to me once. he huff and puff about a house divided...made of straws etc... 

28 minutes ago, paxrom said:

Yeah a wise man called Jimwd said something similar to me once. he huff and puff about a house divided...made of straws etc... 

Another false equivalency, a small handful of Canadians Is not the Republican Party that is so divided they have new names like RINO.

and the other republicans That call McCain ..MC cancer.

if you can find a similarity to Canada in there then go for it.

Edited by Jimwd

11 minutes ago, Jimwd said:

Already explained to you what we did in Iraq. Not just a few troops, hundreds. Canada provided more than some so-called coalition nations. But this is wandering off topic.

I have no idea what you are talking about re: schooled on immigration. That too is probably off topic.

Your attempt at thinly veiled insults is boring and immature, and tells me your out of your depth in this conversation. No problem.

6 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Already explained to you what we did in Iraq. Not just a few troops, hundreds. Canada provided more than some so-called coalition nations. But this is wandering off topic.

I have no idea what you are talking about re: schooled on immigration. That too is probably off topic.

Your attempt at thinly veiled insults is boring and immature, and tells me your out of your depth in this conversation. No problem.

Let me help... this road map  shows what he is going to allude to next. 

Cause_Effect_Fascism.gif

5 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

You are incorrect ..less than a hundred and only those  already imbedded...nothing close to supporting the war criminals and their lies about wmds,

Schooled on immigration on and history,?read what you wrote 

“. As far as Canada goes, most Canadians have little idea of the inner workings of US federal and state law, let alone their history, so we are easily swayed and mislead. “

So which one of us is easily swayed and has no. Idea of us law?

11 minutes ago, paxrom said:

Let me help... this road map  shows what he is going to allude to next. 

Cause_Effect_Fascism.gif

If I was a fascist I would accuse you of having blood coming out of your whatever. Fascists are demagogues.

Edited by Jimwd

8 minutes ago, Jimwd said:

If I was a fascist I would accuse you of having blood coming out of your whatever. Fascist are demagogues.

Yes sorry about that it appears the diagram were updated by a reliable trusworthy news source Faux News. here is the updated version

Cause_Effect_Fascism.gif

5 minutes ago, Jimwd said:

Schooled on immigration on and history,?read what you wrote 

“. As far as Canada goes, most Canadians have little idea of the inner workings of US federal and state law, let alone their history, so we are easily swayed and mislead. “

Your rebuttal to that comment is pointless.

the average educated Canadian probably knows more about American law and history than the average trump supporter.

A gross generalization that cannot be proven, has no basis in fact. 

Just now, paxrom said:

Yes sorry about that it appears the diagram were updated by a reliable trusworthy news source Faux News. here is the updated version

Cause_Effect_Fascism.gif

You take fox.... I’ll use Oxford ...

fascism

NOUN

mass noun

1An authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing system of government and social organization.

Example sentences

Synonyms

1.1 (in general use) extreme authoritarian, oppressive, or intolerant views or practices.

‘this is yet another example of health fascism in action’

More example sentences

The term Fascism was first used of the totalitarian right-wing nationalist regime of Mussolini in Italy (1922–43); the regimes of the Nazis in Germany and Franco in Spain were also Fascist. Fascism tends to include a belief in the supremacy of one national or ethnic group, a contempt for democracy, an insistence on obedience to a powerful leader, and a strong demagogic approach

2 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Your rebuttal to that comment is pointless.

A gross generalization that cannot be proven, has no basis in fact. 

Yet it was in reply to your assumption, you know what assume does.

2 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

Chretien follows Clinton, Harper follows Bush, Trudeau follows Obama. Once the "adjustment" is made, fear drops.

We have a Jason Kenny.<_<