Canadians FEAR Trump...Big Time

Cape Breton if Donald Trump Wins!

what would drive such terrified Americans to move to Cape Breton... apparently, a Trump win would drive them! 20K hits daily... and growing... most coming from the USeh, USeh, USeh!

Canadian Island Flooded With Questions From Americans Fleeing Potential Trump Presidency

Start now, that way, on election day, you just hop on a bus to start your new life in Cape Breton, where women are legally able to choose an abortion, Muslim people can roam freely, and the only ‘walls’ are holding up the roofs of our extremely affordable houses.” :lol:

They know they're time for currency manipulation and trade cheating is coming to an end.

Except if China stopped 'manipulating' its currency at this time we would see a massive collapse in its value because so many Chinese lack confidence in China and want to get their money out.

As for the cheating that China gets away with by protecting politically connected local companies with a rigged court system is not going to be changed because the US president throws a tantrum. If anything, the Trump's pro USA rhetoric will only strengthen Chinese nationalism behind the rigged system.

This kind of rhetoric is an example of 'be careful what you wish for because you might actually get it'.

Edited by TimG

The governor of Minnesota has no global significance. The President of the US does.

The political dynamic is the same. To be fair, I can't relate to waking each day and worrying about what the USA may or may not do. We just do it.

Trump just adds more anxiety to ever present Canadian "mouse-elephant" fears ?

Edited by bush_cheney2004

The president does not own America's nuclear weapons, and the U.S. national command authority to use strategic nuclear weapons does not depend on one person's decision.

The reality is that Donald Trump is hated and loathed by Canadians because he is everything that they pretend to be against and superior to. He is the anti-Trudeau, and unlike Canadians, apologizes for nothing.

Donald Trump is the ultimate "Ugly American"...and Canadians fear he might be President of the United States.

Fascinating.....

I think I've made my admiration for Trudeau fairly clear. Notwithstanding that, a Trump as president, a guy who refuses to ever back down, will have the authority to use the US military or even nuclear weapons on anyone he feels annoyed at, be it Fiji or Russia, and I don't see that he has the stability for that. All I can see of a Trump presidency is constant insults and threats towards his allies, never mind enemies.

Edited by Argus

I think I've made my admiration for Trudeau fairly clear. Notwithstanding that, a Trump as president, a guy who refuses to ever back down, will have the authority to use the US military or even nuclear weapons on anyone he feels annoyed at, be it Fiji or Russia, and I don't see that he has the stability for that. All I can see of a Trump presidency is constant insults and threats towards his allies, never mind enemies.

So what ? That's always been the case...what's so different about Trump ? The Canadian FEAR is irrational given even the actions of the sitting president (Obama)...the darling of Canada even as he shuts you guys down.

So what ? That's always been the case...what's so different about Trump ? The Canadian FEAR is irrational given even the actions of the sitting president (Obama)...the darling of Canada even as he shuts you guys down.

Shuts us down? No sir, our PM got invited to dinner at the WH. What stupid thing did Trump come out with today?, oh yeah, that he was helped in Nevada by the Latino vote.

Hillary is more likely to escalate a war than Trump. Trump knows you can control with money, whereas most other presidental candidates think negotiating in this way is unfair.

Yeah right, so Trump will build a wall and then send the bill to Mexico. Is that how you reckon he will control through money? What kinda Trump kool aid is that?

Yeah right, so Trump will build a wall and then send the bill to Mexico. Is that how you reckon he will control through money? What kinda Trump kool aid is that?

I'm talking in general terms, but as far as ISIL goes, he is the only one...or at least the first one to publicly state that he'd take control of their oil wells. Obama and the others don't want to do that, because they don't like the optics.

Trump has said many times that Iraq was a waste of money that could've been spent on US infrastructure. If it was up to him, and it just might be, he'd leave that area of the world to cannibalize itself, which is essentially what you lefties want.

I'm talking in general terms, but as far as ISIL goes, he is the only one...or at least the first one to publicly state that he'd take control of their oil wells. Obama and the others don't want to do that, because they don't like the optics.

Trump has said many times that Iraq was a waste of money that could've been spent on US infrastructure. If it was up to him, and it just might be, he'd leave that area of the world to cannibalize itself, which is essentially what you lefties want.

So what, I guess you reckon Trump can just snap his fingers and take over those oil wells. Oh but wait, I thought you said he was going to leave that part of the world. Rather hard to square that circle.

whohoo! As of this morning, 650000 unique hits on the website! Americans are afraid... very, very afraid!

what would drive such terrified Americans to move to Cape Breton... apparently, a Trump win would drive them! 20K hits daily... and growing... most coming from the USeh, USeh, USeh!

Canadian Island Flooded With Questions From Americans Fleeing Potential Trump Presidency

“Start now, that way, on election day, you just hop on a bus to start your new life in Cape Breton, where women are legally able to choose an abortion, Muslim people can roam freely, and the only ‘walls’ are holding up the roofs of our extremely affordable houses.” :lol:

So what, I guess you reckon Trump can just snap his fingers and take over those oil wells. Oh but wait, I thought you said he was going to leave that part of the world. Rather hard to square that circle.

Not really! He has said multiple times that ISIL needs to be dealt with - and they do. As far as leaving countries alone, he is talking about not getting involved in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Russia and the other despotic regimes that are acting like rats in a bucket.

whohoo! As of this morning, 650000 unique hits on the website! Americans are afraid... very, very afraid!

“Start now, that way, on election day, you just hop on a bus to start your new life in Cape Breton, where women are legally able to choose an abortion, Muslim people can roam freely, and the only ‘walls’ are holding up the roofs of our extremely affordable houses.” :lol:

Oh the drama. You really think that americans would immigrate to Canada because of Trump?

Not really! He has said multiple times that ISIL needs to be dealt with - and they do. As far as leaving countries alone, he is talking about not getting involved in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Russia and the other despotic regimes that are acting like rats in a bucket.

Well if he is planning to deal with ISIS then he can't really leave places like Iraq and Syria alone. You know, those places where they are, where the bombs are dropping, and where those oil wells are you speak of. Do you know what the acronym ISIS actually means?

Oh the drama. You really think that americans would immigrate to Canada because of Trump?

drama? You mean like this hyperbolic thread? I'm surprised you didn't comment on the 2 recent American polls I mentioned... highest unfavourable rating for a U.S. presidential candidate in ~30 years... and Americans are afraid of a Trump presidency... afraid, very, very afraid!

Well if he is planning to deal with ISIS then he can't really leave places like Iraq and Syria alone. You know, those places where they are, where the bombs are dropping, and where those oil wells are you speak of. Do you know what the acronym ISIS actually means?

Dealing with terrorism is much different than getting involved in other country's politics or policies. Unless your saying that all syrians or iraqis are terrorists.

drama? You mean like this hyperbolic thread? I'm surprised you didn't comment on the 2 recent American polls I mentioned... highest unfavourable rating for a U.S. presidential candidate in ~30 years... and Americans are afraid of a Trump presidency... afraid, very, very afraid!

It's all drama - fear based drama, the public is buying up the fear that is being sold to them...nothing more! Hillary is selling fear and the left wing media is selling fear.