If you learned from a credible former IRS agent and DEA agent and 2 honest RCMP agents that former PM Harper was aware of massive drug smuggling of cocaine into Canada from corrupt American government agents who worked for Jeb Bush and Oliver North, would you want him prosecuted for not stopping it? A DEA agent says he uncovered evidence that Harper received a $3 million campaign gift from Bush to look the other way and to keep the Regina court records of Mike Huxtable and Terry Nelson sealed. And when two American eye witnesses confirmed in writing about the $1Billion drug ring in letters to Harper, he did not answer their letters, but instead he made sure both witnesses Erling Ingvaldsen and Bruce Gorcyca were removed from Canada before some MP opened an investigation and had the chance to subpoena them.

The below diagram is one of many contained in a book manuscript that federal agents seized from author Bruce Gorcyca who filed a refugee claim in Toronto and asked for asylum. According to immigration records, Marshal Drukarsh was the solicitor who represented the refugee claim (that was ignored for 8 years) It is quite detailed as is the chapter leaked by user "Nico" at worldlawdirect.com. More about this story can also be found at http://rabble.ca/babble/national-news/canadas-drug-problem-was-quite-profitable-stephen-harper-jeb-bush-mike-huxtable and by googling "The Secret Heartbeat of America" and this detailed background of Jeb Bush - http://voxfux.com/features/bush_world_class_criminal.html

Nelson_zpsjvpqxnkt.jpg

But specifically do you believe that former PMs should be exempt from prosecution for crimes that affected over a million Canadian citizens? Not just ignoring this drug ring, but also allowing U.S. government front companies like American Financial Group to swindle Canadian investors out of $43 milion just to keep hiding the drug smuggling operation? If any other Canadian citizen did the same thing they'd probably get locked away for 10-15 years. Why should Harper be treated differently http://americanfinancialgroupfraud.wordpress.com

Here is more about the criminal history of the Bush family http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=20001and as we all know, Jeb was Stephen Harper's biggest American cheerleader http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2015/05/20/jeb-bush-stephen-harper-2015-election_n_7346398.html

The American author who sought asylum explained why in his book manuscripts. IMO they should be used to bring charges against Harper so the DEA and RCMP agents in the know can be subpoenaed. You can read one of the 39 chapters here: http://www.worldlawdirect.com/forum/off-topic-messages/91146-uncle-sam-seized-book-manuscripts-protect-jeb-bush.html

A Canadian private investigator named Edward Reiken spent 3 months investigating the above and swore out an 11 page report that you can read in this Law Society complaint http://bruceslawsocietycomplaint.wordpress.com which I add here for the benefit of anyone who wants to label this as just some crazy conspiracy theory.

Edited by Special Delivery

I too mistrust most all mainstream media sources ever since the CNN blue screen scandal was revealed, and the now infamous Kuwaiti incubator baby story the American government contrived. The problem is that most people these days are too damn lazy to read. And here is my rule of thumb. If someone makes criminal allegations in books, or court documents and those accused do not even respond, much less file a libel or slander suit within a year, then I accept the allegations at face value, especially when the allegations are supported by sworn declarations of eye witnesses and documentary evidence.

In the above OP I suggest you review the court records of the fake extradition, the book manuscripts that were seized and maybe someone with some integrity will file a law suit or petition the Crown to do their job. Read the books below and get a dose of reality...

Immaculate Deception By General Russel Bowen

The Conspirators By Lt. Commander Al Martin

Crimes of Patriots By Jonathan Kwitny

The Secret Team By Col. Fletcher B. Prouty

Compromised By Terry Reed

Then when you know what is possible - read what Harper did and didn't do here: http://whyunclesamhatesbruce.blogspot.ca

BTW... you responded less than 15 minutes after I made the last comment which contained over an hour's worth of reading links. To be fair, I suggest you go back and follow those links and let your heart and conscience be your own judge. This is clearly no fairy tale.

Harper will never be arrested IF he did do this, just like, Bush sr. GW, Jeb bush have not or their partners in crime the Clintons when Bill was governor. On second thought, I'm not sure GW sold it, he was too busy using it. ANY country, ANY leader in power, can and does what ever they want and is seldom held responsible for their actions.

Harper will never be arrested IF he did do this, just like, Bush sr. GW, Jeb bush have not or their partners in crime the Clintons when Bill was governor. On second thought, I'm not sure GW sold it, he was too busy using it. ANY country, ANY leader in power, can and does what ever they want and is seldom held responsible for their actions.

You are probably right, but then looking back it is not impossible. I mean the people of Romania got some justice with Ceaucescu, and both Berlesconi and Mussolini got different flavors of justice in Italy, and then there was Saddam, Noriega, and Qadaffi where the Americans imposed their justice. A courtroom for Harper would be ideal but do you think vigilante Justice will ever make a comeback in North America? If not, I fear those Wall Street Banksters will just multiply like rabbits!

Seriously, if Canadians do nothing about this Nelson/Bush/Huxtable/Jeanette smuggling ring and Harper's passive complicity, it just gives Carte Blanche to any current or futire leader a green light to go on a crime spree at our expense. Surely Drug Smuggling is crossing the line don't you think? And before I forget, I think this info shows what Jeb is capable of doing http://meetthecriminaljebbush.wordpress.com & http://globalresearch.ca/jeb-bush-the-mexican-drug-cartel-and-free-trade/5448747. It appears he is quite experienced in the drug smuggling and money laundering industries. Harper should have held out for at least $10 million a year which would have been only a 1% commission on the Canadian cocaine sales.

Have you spoken to a Crown Prosecutor? If there is a reasonable case against Mr. Harper, you have a duty to present it to the Crown. Keep in mind that a person is innocent unless proven guilty in a court of law. Of the people you mentioned, only Berlesconi, Saddam and Noriega received any kind of due process.

No I would not.

When Ford became president, he realized that to keep Nixon in the headlines and pursue any addition illegal activity charges would continue to tear the country apart. There was a new leader, a new direction and needed a new start. He did right by pardoning Nixon so he was allowed to disappear into history and the USA could focus on the future - not the past.

We in Canada have a new government elected on hope for a better future and certainly do no need to drag up old antagonisms and extreme party politics. Let him be.

If any evidence of illegal activity began to surface then I would suggest that our Minister of Public Safety should recommend to the Governor General that he/she grant clemency to Harper for any crimes committed in office.

Time to look to the future and not the past.

Funny you should be mentioning due process of law because the whistle-blower guy Gorcyca only received a subverted version of that "due process". All of his "public" immigration hearings were held in secret and his refugee claim was ignored for 8 years. See here: http://whyunclesamhatesbruce.blogspot.ca

Gorcyca was forced into exile abroad and told he could return to his Canadian family "after the pressure is off Canada in 3-6 months" but American officials put the guy on a "no-fly list" so he could not buy an airplane ticket home. Then the Americans refused to renew his passport. Only when it expired did they remove him from the "no-fly list". Note the letter from MP Omar Alghabra advising Gorcyca he could return to Canada in 3-6 months. Now note the 4 page letter Gorcyca wrote to PM Stephen Harper at http://2006bruce.blogspot.ca Look at the dates. This guy has been separated from his Canadian wife and infant son for 7 years, and he has not been convicted of the crime for which he was extradited in 2007! It appears that his only conviction is for a 30 year-old bribe of $2,000 which he claims was also a fraud to discredit him after agreeing to be a witness related to an IRS hit list crime, also explained in his book. Apparently his partner at the IRS was murdered within days of his arrest, as was his business associate Al Chalem, and a Canadian friend named Jon Pierre Gonyou. Another American witness named Scott Gallin died in private plane crash and Scott was the bag man for the head of the South Florida Drug Task Force and friend of Jeb Bush - Sheriff Nick Navarro made famous by the TV Series "COPS".

Lastly, Court records and the PI confirm that Gorcyca worked inside the American Financial Group laundromat for 2 years and was the FBI informant in the original investigation that got quashed by DOJ in Washington. Tapes of his conversations with FBI agents about AFG were given to officials. Al Chalem was also a FBI informant on Wall Street and in 1999 both Chalem and Gorcyca were getting death threats to "leave the country for at least a year or die" Gorcyca went to live in Canada with his wife, but Chalem being wired and monitored by the FBI 24/7 believed he was safe so he remained in New York/Jersey. Chalem was found shot 5 times in the head. Gorcyca remained alive in Canada and according to court records and a declaration from Solicitor Marshal Drukarsh, was told by the RCMP he "would now be dead if he did not heed the warning". It also seems that both the RCMP and the FBI know who is responsible for the murders.

"Nico" also confirmed that Gorcyca was visited abroad by honest DEA and RCMP agents who sought his help in trying to stop the cocaine smuggling but they told Gorcyca that both Ottawa and Washington were blocking the arrests of Mike Huxtable, Terry Nelson, and Pierre Jeanette. Nico has promised to post more information but has gone silent in recent days.

I'm sorry but I refuse to click on any unfamiliar link. Evidence consists of original documents and forensic evidence. Neither you or I have access to the evidence so all we have is here-say. Personally, I don't care about any of this. My concern is for your legal well being. You should run this by a lawyer rather than making declarations in public. Seek out you lawyer's advice and follow it.

There have been former FBI and CIA agents that have either wrote books or appeared on radio programs that will agree about the drugs, CIA and the Bush Family connection. Many books have written that the CIA have dealt in drugs around the world and used the money for their own "interests" mostly to over throw governments or regime changes. Main stream news won't report it because their owners are as corrupt as the next and they control what is released, at least, in the US not sure about Canada, but anything is possible in today's society.

I'm sorry but I refuse to click on any unfamiliar link. Evidence consists of original documents and forensic evidence. Neither you or I have access to the evidence so all we have is here-say. Personally, I don't care about any of this. My concern is for your legal well being. You should run this by a lawyer rather than making declarations in public. Seek out you lawyer's advice and follow it.

BREAKING NEWS BUBBA... you can access court files from online if you are willing to pay fees. People who share those files for you on a wordpress site are saving you those fees. 20% of all blogs are on virus-free wordpress platforms. GlobalResearch.ca may not be familiar to you, but 30,000 people visit it every day and Kaspersky and Norton both say the site is safe and virus-free. So if you choose not to follow up online, take a hike to Ontario Superior Court at 361 University Avenue in Toronto and to the archives of Osgoode Hall like I did and do things the old-fashioned way.

Lastly, I am not in need of any legal services at this time so I need not take this matter to an attorney for an opinion as you suggested. I brought this matter to this forum just so all of you might understand that true Justice in Canada is only an illusion for most citizens and those who administer the laws are over-ridden by a political appointee called "The Justice Minister". In this particular matter Rob Nicholson assisted Harper with a crime known as "Obstruction of Justice", and Harper himself was "willfully complicit" with the smuggling of over $1Billion of cocaine every year into Canada by people identified in the above chart which took their direction and instructions from Jeb Bush who took over for his father in 1990.

Those who choose not to read shall remain in the darkness of ignorance and at the mercy of others.

There have been former FBI and CIA agents that have either wrote books or appeared on radio programs that will agree about the drugs, CIA and the Bush Family connection. Many books have written that the CIA have dealt in drugs around the world and used the money for their own "interests" mostly to over throw governments or regime changes. Main stream news won't report it because their owners are as corrupt as the next and they control what is released, at least, in the US not sure about Canada, but anything is possible in today's society.

Well said Topaz. I agree with you fully.

No I would not.

When Ford became president, he realized that to keep Nixon in the headlines and pursue any addition illegal activity charges would continue to tear the country apart. There was a new leader, a new direction and needed a new start. He did right by pardoning Nixon so he was allowed to disappear into history and the USA could focus on the future - not the past.

We in Canada have a new government elected on hope for a better future and certainly do no need to drag up old antagonisms and extreme party politics. Let him be.

If any evidence of illegal activity began to surface then I would suggest that our Minister of Public Safety should recommend to the Governor General that he/she grant clemency to Harper for any crimes committed in office.

Time to look to the future and not the past.

I get your drift but I think there is a big difference between Nixon and Harper's situation. Nixon's offenses were political crimes and Harper's offenses are criminal - causing more than $1B of cocaine to hit the streets, noses, and lungs of Canadians, and causing Canadian investors to lose $43 million. Nixon caused no such harm to so many people on such a grandiose scale. No investor was fleeced because of Nixon's Watergate BS and neither were people turned into drug addicts, nor did they OD and die because of Nixon's deceit.

Furthermore, there needs to be a standard of law enforcement established in Canada that draws a line of equal justice. If Justice is to be selectively enforced why should any of us comply with the many laws of our land? Lastly an clear and significant example must be made for the sake of future deterrence. I believe citizens have a right t see corruption punished and severely punished when youth are the victims. Do you sincerely disagree?

Edited by Charles Anthony
fixed quote

My criteria is what approach would serve Canada better.

Putting Harper into the jug for many years at the cost of years of litigation, political chaos, controversy and the impugning how our law enforcement and judicial systems operate to have allowed this to happen is not worth the damage.

I also think the new government should not be encumbered with cleaning up after the past administration at the cost of a new approach, tone and an opportunity to establish its own identity.

Harper is not that important.

My criteria is what approach would serve Canada better.

Putting Harper into the jug for many years at the cost of years of litigation, political chaos, controversy and the impugning how our law enforcement and judicial systems operate to have allowed this to happen is not worth the damage.

I also think the new government should not be encumbered with cleaning up after the past administration at the cost of a new approach, tone and an opportunity to establish its own identity.

Harper is not that important.

I agree that Harper is no longer important. What IS important however is that no one man should be able to shut down enforcement of law without being exposed in the process, It is important to see and understand how honest RCMP and DEA agents were not allowed to get arrest warrants and were instructed not to speak with, nor take statements from witnesses. This is a SYSTEMIC problem... not just about Harper.

The system shoudl not be allowed to protect itself from criminal investigation and/or prosecution. Honest agents should be able to seek out a special prosecutor or corruption Ombudsman or Special Justice when superiors clearly obstruct or impede an investigation, or try to destroy evidence.

I truly feel this is of paramount importance to contain the spread of the worst possible cancer ----- corruption.

They are indeed flaky, kimmy.

Why would you say "flaky" when they do in fact document and source their claims? Can you disprove anything they said about Jeb Bush for example? Comparing them to Infowars.com is a bit irresponsible IMO. Spend 30 minutes at http://globalresearch.ca and you will not find any false information, nor do they try to pass off an "opinion" as a "fact".

There may be comments there that we do not agree with, or may seem bizarre or strange to us, but when that has happened to me in the past, I followed their story down to the core basics and it always checked out to be based on historical events, data, and/or documentary evidence and/or testimony of witnesses.

Considering all the mainstream news anchors exposed as liars and fabricator, I don't give TV news any more credibility than GlobalResearch.ca but I will start a separate thread to discuss them. My question here is do you think a former PM should be prosecuted for serious crimes that affected thousands of citizens?

If this story was true, there would already be a movie about it.

Funny you should say that because Tom Cruise was supposed to star in a movie about the murder of Barry Seal, one of Bush's drug smuggling pilots, but the producer suspended the production plans after he and his family received death threats. The name of the movie was "Mena" and this all happened within the last year.

Also movies are usually based on books, and the manuscripts to this book (839 pages) were seized. See: http://www.worldlawdirect.com/forum/off-topic-messages/91146-uncle-sam-seized-book-manuscripts-protect-jeb-bush.html

These books below are all NON-FICTION books that have linked the Bush family to drug dealing, money laundering, murders, and even treason going back to Grandpa Prescott Bush who you can see here with Adolf Hitler http://meetthecriminaljebbush.wordpress.com. None of these authors were ever sued for libel, slander, or defamation by any Bush family member. Half of these authors were high-ranking government officials.

Barry & The Boys by Daniel Hopsicker

Immaculate Deception - Inside The Bush Crime Family by General Russell Bowen

The Conspirators by Lt. Commander Al Martin

Compromised by Terry Reed

Crimes of Patriots by Johnathan Kwitny

Defrauding America by Captain Rodney Stich

Little White Lie - DEA Agent Mike Levine

The Secret Team - Colonel Fletcher B. Prouty

Read these books and you will never trust any government again and you will get a sold grasp of the meaning of "Organized Crime" or in other words - Our Government.