How stupid are Canadians?

Canadians apparently aren't as stupid as 48% of Americans. This thread didn't go anywhere - and then it died.

Les Canadiens semblent plus soucieux des ressources que les Américains. Par exemple, votre signature prend six lignes alors que la mienne ne prend que deux.

En fait, on prend moins de place.

----

BTW, I mean no harm. Sorry.

GW Bush for killing thousands of Iraqis and killing hundreds of American soldiers and maiming more all for lies and deceit. Now the youngest children in Iraq ARE starving since the invasion. GW Bush and co are a vipers nest.

Hey idiot?? Bad intel does not equal = "lying"

By the way, tell the terrorists to give- up and then we'll turn ON the electricity and water, and start sending in food supply. You'd better get UN permission first, as they've already "rat f*cked" the food! Tell France, Germany, and Kofi to give the Iraqi's their money back!

I don't know how evil GW is, but curious to know if any Canadian could tell me what goes on in his mind.

Who's more evil? GW for invading and destroying a "hornets nest" in Iraq & Afghanistan, or Kofi Anan (and the UN) for stealing food and money that was to go towards starving children and civilians?

I think your post answers the question in your heading, if you are Canadian.

The Food for Oil program was overseen by appointees of the Security Council members. Corrupt individuals may have profiteered (which is a matter still under investigation, not proven), but 'The UN' did not steal anybody's food or money.

Do you resort to playground-level taunts the instant someone expresses a view you don't like?

In any event, the Bush administration deception goes well beyond 'bad intel'.

Specifically, they lied in pretending to be certain about something they knew was uncertain and they claimed to have specific knowledge which they did not have. Further, they engaged in an unwarranted campaign to discredit anyone who questioned their (clearly faulty) intel.

So, your reference to 'bad intel' is either uninformed or disingenuous. In neither case does it support braying 'idiot' at anyone (else, anyway).

Do you resort to playground-level taunts the instant someone expresses a view you don't like?

In any event, the Bush administration deception goes well beyond 'bad intel'.

Specifically, they lied in pretending to be certain about something they knew was uncertain and they claimed to have specific knowledge which they did not have. Further, they engaged in an unwarranted campaign to discredit anyone who questioned their (clearly faulty) intel.

So, your reference to 'bad intel' is either uninformed or disingenuous. In neither case does it support braying 'idiot' at anyone (else, anyway).

Same shit on this site for the past year! You just keep repeating it like an idiot! "Liar!" "Murderer!" "War is evil!"

"Self righteousness!" And not once ounce of proof to back any of the same old assumptions! The whole world now knows that the Intelligence (Pre invasion) was bad (from everywhere), and you spin it to say, "uninformed" or "disingenuous" Bad intel is bad intel! Quit trying to "sugarcoat" it.

Yeah...Evidence all over the world that shows "they engaged in an unwarranted campaign to discredit anyone who questioned their intel" WHO'S INTEL? Wasn't just the CIA.

Same shit on this site for the past year! You just keep repeating it like an idiot! "Liar!" "Murderer!" "War is evil!"

Woof woof woof!!! Bow wow!

I haven't called Bush a murderer. I haven't proclaimed war is evil. Your comment is utter nonsense. Meanwhile, I have repeated that Bush lied, but usually fully supported by the reasoning for that conclusion (i.e. not, "like an idiot"). And why not repeat it? It's true, and you persisted in pretending to deny it.

The whole world now knows that the Intelligence (Pre invasion) was bad (from everywhere), and you spin it to say, "uninformed" or "disingenuous"

You prove my very point. The intel was bad and Bush and co lied and said it was good. They said they knew things that they knew they didn't know.

The point apologists like Dookie seem to miss is that it was not "bad intelligence". The U.S. administration, through the Office of Special Plans, sifted through the intelligence on Iraq and hand-picked information upon which to build the case for war, no matter how far-fetched the claim or unreliable the source. So to suggest the "bad intelligence" was some sort of honest mistake is disingeneuous at best.

The war against Iraq was a foregone conclusion as soon as Bush took office. The "intelligence" was merely to establish the pretext.

No denial here. Everybody believed it! But does not make any President a liar. And you have no supported reasoning! Just assumptions. For what... The past year & a half now?

Actually, it does mean they lied. And no, not everybody believed it.

Office of Special Plans exposed

Democratic congressman David Obey, who is investigating the OSP, said: "That office was charged with collecting, vetting and disseminating intelligence completely outside of the normal intelligence apparatus. In fact, it appears that information collected by this office was in some instances not even shared with established intelligence agencies and in numerous instances was passed on to the national security council and the president without having been vetted with anyone other than political appointees."

No denial here. Everybody believed it!

Not everybody believed it. There was a chorus of criticism around the world. Powell's presenation to the UN Council was clearly disbelieved by virtually everyone.

But does not make any President a liar.

What makes the president a liar is his false claim that he knew things which he did not really know.

No denial here. Everybody believed it! But does not make any President a liar. And you have no supported reasoning! Just assumptions. For what... The past year & a half now?

Actually, it does mean they lied. And no, not everybody believed it.

Office of Special Plans exposed

Democratic congressman David Obey, who is investigating the OSP, said: "That office was charged with collecting, vetting and disseminating intelligence completely outside of the normal intelligence apparatus. In fact, it appears that information collected by this office was in some instances not even shared with established intelligence agencies and in numerous instances was passed on to the national security council and the president without having been vetted with anyone other than political appointees."

I didn't see any evidence in the link that implied, "lying"

Where does it say that "not sharing" of intelligence with people or agencies equals lying?

Where does it say that "not sharing" of intelligence with people or agencies equals lying?

Probably because you didn't read the article, just the quote, and have no idea what you're talking about.

They knowingly used false intelligence to create false impressions of Iraq's capabilities in order to justify the war. That's lying in anyone's book.

Probably because you didn't read the article, just the quote, and have no idea what you're talking about.

They knowingly used false intelligence to create false impressions of Iraq's capabilities in order to justify the war. That's lying in anyone's book.

So tell me... I read the same article as you. What you can't find any evidence? You're a liar BD! You won't share information! (sarcasim for you idiots!)

When I post, I may not convince people to accept my beliefs in entirety, but I hope to at least offer a different interpretation of events. Some of my own posts, I admit, may get heated, but they are done in the spirit of exchanging viewpoints and I am willing to alter my beliefs when I can no longer sustain the logic behind them.

You do not represent your views very well BigDookie6. You appear to be incapable of reasonable discussion without using profanity and insults. The title of this thread demonstrates as much. I am not sure why you bother to post here at all as you are not altering anyone's beliefs in any way and likely reinforce people's existing beliefs and values. If you do not refrain from these silly comments that you believe are upsetting people (and they are not), then it is only a matter of time before you are permanently banned from this forum. If you actually believe most of the things you say on this forum, then you are truly a victim of some horrible suffering.

There are other places that accept such nonsense, why not go there?

Since I do not believe that you are posting honestly, I will no longer respond to your posts. I suspect others have already done the same.