How Evil is George W. Bush?

I think that almost all of those who despise Bush rape babies and are into bestiality and satanic worship.

You are getting ridiculous and libelous. That kind of ignorant remark got maple syrup a week off to think things over.

Oh please don't use legal terms when you don't know what they mean. :rolleyes: I'd love to see you try and sue me for libelling "Maple Bear", whoever the hell he is.

And the statement was very clearly on topic. MB said he had no need to support his statements, that the onus was on the respondant to prove he was wrong. Well then, I made a statement (however idiotic it was), and under his own rules I have no need to post any kind of citation or backup. HE is the one required to show it is wrong. So far he has been unable to do so.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that almost all of those who despise Bush rape babies and are into bestiality and satanic worship.

Now the onus is on you to prove me wrong.

Your statement is preposterous. It defies logic. One can't cite references because there are none. It lies outside the normal person's common knowledge.

In other words, it's

Very similar to a lot of YOUR statements. :lol:

To quote GHW Bush, regarding the invasion of Kuwait by Iraq, "What we are talking about is right and wrong, ...good and evil".

Evil is a term used by many people, including G.H.W Bush, Saddam Hussein, and almost every media outlet in the world.

Evil exists as a conceptual notion, and therefore exists as a real entity, albeit only in your mind, just like the notion of God.

The name I have given this 'liquid god' is "H2SOteric".

Evil aside,what does one call aggression for selfish means?surely there are variances in the severity of the 'crime', but what of the 'moral motivation'?