Represent all men

Can I

All in my dream

You are my ideal

I meet you just now

After a storm

My love passed a test

* Introduction for discussion or topics of the coming series:

1 I will post all my poems about Holy Woman in this thread beside the first three poems.

2 I hope I can finish the expected series in this thread.

3 It is all about love, beauty, aesthetics, with symbols from holy bible, other classical works, and mythologies.

​4 All sorts of positive and valuable contributions are welcome and admitted, your knowledge will be really challenged by following the series.

5 I promise to send you something making sure of your positive and valuable contribution after I finish the series, no matter it is published or not, as long as you concern something to awake you your contribution here.

6 For example, you may discuss who might be the holy woman, or the qualifications to be a holy woman.

7 You may discuss all sorts of love in all sorts of works, theories, or historical figures.

​8 You may imagine what sort of love is your ideal or dream.

9 What is essence of love, what is nature of love, are they the some or different?

10 How to improve the level of love practically in real living? What is the major difference or differences between a real love and an imagine love? What are the relations of love with other emotions?

11 According to physics, the whole universe was from a point. According to bible, the whole universe is being from the Word. I hope you see each word in my poem is an image of the Word.

12 I hope there are enough readers discussing by your own. You can imagine you are the poet, can you represent all men or all women to love?

Edited by Exegesisme

10 How to improve the level of love practically in real living?

In my opinion, your answer can be found within Ephesians 5:33:

Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself; and the wife see that she reverence her husband.

In other words, an "improved love" is gained with a foundation of mutual respect.

---------------

What is the major difference or differences between a real love and an imagine love?

I spoke to "real love" above, as to "imagined love", returning to the manual, look to Romans 16:17-18:

Now I urge you, brethren, note those who cause divisions and offenses, contrary to the doctrine which you learned, and avoid them. For those who are such do not serve our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly, and by smooth words and flattering speech deceive the hearts of the simple.

As such, imagined love is only a plight brought upon the simple minded, those ignorant of our Lord Jesus Christ, that would use words to deceive another, as opposed to the above mentioned foundation of mutual respect.

12 A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. 2 She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth. 3 Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads.

http://www.mapleleafweb.com/forums/topic/25481-4-love-in-loves-holy-woman/

Background of my inspiration about the coming series.

Certainly, there is backgrounds of background, but I will limit to the direct background of the Holy Woman.

Few days ago I got a message from a dream, which advised me change my style of writing. Last Saturday, I went to Toronto Japanese Seventh-day Adventist Church for bible study, one of the scriptures is in revelation 13, which made me notice revelation 12. I were (continue later)

5 I Was I Were, Holy Woman*

by exegesisme

If you are her

I was

If you are you

I were

What difference

I from I was

To I were

I from I were

To I was

What difference

Tested

Or not tested

More tested

Or less tested

What difference

*For discussion: trying to point out the differences, the contribution of Derek 2.0 in this poem. Is there any relation between this poem and Holy Bible, the real world or universe, history or future? Or any others you feel meaningful and inclusive.

Edited by Exegesisme

Few days ago I got a message from a dream, which advised me change my style of writing. Last Saturday, I went to Toronto Japanese Seventh-day Adventist Church for bible study, one of the scriptures is in revelation 13, which made me notice revelation 12. I were (continue later)

You might need to revisit Revelation 5:

Then I saw in the right hand of him who sat on the throne a scroll with writing on both sides and sealed with seven seals. And I saw a mighty angelproclaiming in a loud voice, “Who is worthy to break the seals and open the scroll?” But no one in heaven or on earth or under the earth could open the scroll or even look inside it.

Furthermore:

And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth. And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne

But remember:

Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing. And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.

Meaning the Lamb had to be killed to be revered........false Lambs will be ignored (at worse) or killed by Federal agents (at best) and maybe receive mention in their own Wikipedia page.....steer clear of hubris and eagerness if you want to see the face of God.....and remember, those that don't are made mention in Revelation 20:

And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

7 Glory In Me, Holy Woman*
by exegesisme
Glory in me
I do not know
Until I see you
Holy down to you
And then up

You continue nurture
Your other children
Witnesses in them
Went through 666
Prepared until 777

All are forgotten
Until I see you
The way of Christ
Is seen from you
You are my mother

*For discussion: the identity of Holy Mother, or others you are inspired from this poem.

Edited by Exegesisme

7:31 AM 2016-01-16

8 Dream In Girl, Holy Woman

by exegesisme

Dream in girl

Frog on foot

Along genome

Creation

Evolution

Future glory

Each on time

The seventh day

Holy sleep

For preparation

Palace*

What a beauty

Each of you

Will see her or him

I promise

*Palace for discussion: the beauty you find when you look for in your inside where God prepares for you continuously without letting you know. And future glory is what you should look for, to cooperate the creation of God.

Edited by Exegesisme

7:45 AM 2016-01-16
9 Tree Of Life, Holy Woman

by exegesisme

Tree of life

Your spirit

Your genome

Four billion years*

Your miracle

How many possibilities

In inside carefully

How many possibilities

Near and far farther

hierarchically

Holy order

You are in

See with your eye freely

Yes with test

Morality ethics law

*For discussion: What is four billion years old in you, why?

Edited by Exegesisme

8:07 AM 2016-01-16
⑩Running For Being, Holy Woman

by exegesisme

Running for being

How may eggs

Less than a few

How many sperms

Less than one billion

Crowning crowning

Only one pair

From so many

Morality ethics law

Here what are they

From one cell

To one human fetus

To one human baby

To one human adult

To one dignity away*

*For discussion: the meaning of one dignity away.

Edited by Exegesisme

8:26 AM 2016-01-16
①① Morality Ethics Law, Holy Woman

by exegesisme

Morality ethics law

Being ultimately

Being essentially

Being Naturally

What difference

A human living

Being spiritually

Being mindfully

Being soulfully

How to integrate

An individual

Being a private

Being in family

Being a citizen

How to account*

*For discussion: How to account the three different dimensions of the same individual?

Edited by Exegesisme

2:35 PM 2016-01-16

①② Being Language, Holy Woman

by exegesisme

A word

A being

A line

An organ

Being language

A fetus

Being in mother

A word

Being in line

Life in niche

Discover

Clean out wastes

Build a wall with a door*

Future this side

History the other

*For discussion: What is the door? What is its function?

Edited by Exegesisme

2:52 PM 2016-01-16

①③ How Do You Being, Holy Woman

by exegesisme

How do you being

Being at end

Being in future

Being at now

Being in history

Different being

Different living

Different goal

Different after living

God works on your preparation

I being in meaning

Enjoy meaning being

Child plays toy bricks

I play meaning

Aesthetics of meaning*

*For discussion: aesthetics of meaning, do you have any sense of beauty of meaning?

My poetry may be seen as a series of experiments for discovering new expression, new meaning, and new beauty.

As in poem 4, love in loves, if you love a girl, you may put all your other loves around the girl.

As in poem 5, I was I were, "I was" means I as an observed object, "I were" means I as a conversation partner.

As in poem 7, Glory in me, means grace of God in me, no matter I know or do not know.

As in poem 8, flog along genome, implies flog in line of genome is ancestry of human, God creates human step by step expressed in Bible as days.

As in poem 9, four billion years, implies the age of human genome from its beginning to now.

As in poem ⑩, Running for being, expresses the only pair of a few eggs with a large number of sperms; one dignity away, how to approach human being dying of dignity is an important issue.

As in poem①①, How to account an individual three identities of a private being, a family member, and a public citizen, is still a challenge for any individual.

As in poem①②, Being language, may become an important idea. For God is Word, so a language being may be more important than a human being, even a people. As the influence of Hellenic language.

As in poem①③, Aesthetics of meaning for beauty of meaning, my new mental tool for exploring new meaning.

Edited by Exegesisme

12:36 AM 2016-01-17

①④ Experiencing, Holy Woman

by exegesisme

Experiencing

Heavenly beauty

Terrible Hell

Both in circle

With inner endorphin*

Great thanks

To great God

The perfect one

The only perfect one

Holy woman person of you

My V

My faith

All are free

I tell you

Here now**

For discussion:

*①A series of great physiological and medical discoveries was made just now, from cooperation of my meditation and creation of God.

**②Remembering this moment, 12:54 AM 2016-01-17, my V is holy father, holy son, holy spirit, holy woman, holy hope; my faith is God, liberty, family, living, property.

1:13 AM 2016-01-17

①⑤ I trust, Holy Woman

by exegesisme

I trust

On faith

I check

On experience

My living on both

Hierarchical faith

Hierarchical experience

Integration of both

Forming Knowledge

God is being

Crowning as inspiration

Which automatically on you

Apparently from nothing*

Ultimately from God

*For discussion: is nothing really nothing?

2:30 AM 2016-01-17

①⑥ A Program, Holy Woman

by exegesisme

A program

Designs all programs

Automatically

And refining them

Morally ethically lawfully

A computer

Crowning

All computers

A real story

In system of God

Liberty

Governs freedom

Great cooperating system*

Reputing goodness

Closing evil

*For discussion: what is the great cooperating system?

2:53 AM 2016-01-17

①⑦ A point, Holy Woman

by exegesisme

A point

I am

From I

Four axes are

Each with an imagination*

Balances between

Each axis

And her imagination

Four axes four imaginations

In a great balance

I am the point

At the core

I am humbly

Touch their desires

Both real and imagining

*For discussion: there are a mathematical structure and a great mystery in this poem, what are they?

3:12 AM 2016-01-17

①⑧ Symmetry, Holy Woman

by exegesisme

Symmetry

High dimensionally

Tending lower

With hope

Imperfectly

Silence

My attitude

As preparation

For the sounds appear

Cooperate with me

All my work

Is the preparation

The crowning

Over two hopes

Completing them*

*For discussion: images of the completing.

My poetry may be seen as a series of experiments for discovering new expression, new meaning, and new beauty.

As in poem 4, love in loves, if you love a girl, you may put all your other loves around the girl.

As in poem 5, I was I were, "I was" means I as an observed object, "I were" means I as a conversation partner.

As in poem 7, Glory in me, means grace of God in me, no matter I know or do not know.

As in poem 8, flog along genome, implies flog in line of genome is ancestry of human, God creates human step by step expressed in Bible as days.

As in poem 9, four billion years, implies the age of human genome from its beginning to now.

As in poem ⑩, Running for being, expresses the only pair of a few eggs with a large number of sperms; one dignity away, how to approach human being dying of dignity is an important issue.

As in poem①①, How to account an individual three identities of a private being, a family member, and a public citizen, is still a challenge for any individual.

As in poem①②, Being language, may become an important idea. For God is Word, so a language being may be more important than a human being, even a people. As the influence of Hellenic language.

As in poem①③, Aesthetics of meaning for beauty of meaning, my new mental tool for exploring new meaning.

Do you think these are explanations or not?

Could you be an actual reader, an actual commentator, and a real discoverer of the meaning of these poems?

I suggest you register another account for interaction with me and being a discoverer of the meaning of these poems, which may possibly make you very famous and profitable in future. However, one thing you should remember, Creation of God is all, in front of which you should be humble.

Edited by Exegesisme

For example, you can try to choose one which touches you most, and do a formal comment about it with all your power of imagination God gives you, and leave what you are not certain to me interact with you.

Through this way, you may be possibly become one of my cooperator to create something new in Canada first, and then the whole world.

Going out of your usual box, challenging your whole imagination, challenging your whole potential, challenging your whole old share of grace from God, doing research on your whole knowledge and experience, and then exploring your circle in which your new share of grace from God in coming along with the new name of the Christ (revelation 3:12).

Edited by Exegesisme

A suggestion for reading and understanding of this series of my poetry, a reader should see them together or any one of them as a bridge, one side are her or his present knowledge, experience, and desire, the other side is her or his unknown desire, potential, unknown goal, unknown chance, and ultimate mission God prepares for her or him. My poems here are a pure form with some implications for you, you should fill in them with your own life for whole touch and understanding.

Edited by Exegesisme