Donald vs Hillary

Who will American voters choose: Clinton or Trump?  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sanders has zero chance of winning an election. If you really want Donald Trump as president, then sure, hope for Sanders to run against him.

I'm not hoping for anything, just enjoying the gong show. I just think he might have a shot. I didn't think Obama was electable in 08.

Palins endorsement included blaming Obama policy for the problems that her son has:

"Track Palin, a veteran who spent a year deployed in Iraq, was arrested in Wasilla, Alaska on Monday. The police said in a statement that Track Palin "had committed a domestic violence assault on a female, interfered with her ability to report a crime of domestic violence, and possessed a firearm while intoxicated."

"Obama made me do it"!

Nobody is happier to see Palin back than the TV comics. The Donald is a joke but not in a funny way. Palin is pure gold.

Palin is like the little kid who doesn't think about or care what comes out of her mouth as long as it gets her more attention. Her rants are more like raving and you sit there thinking, WTF is she talking about.

This is going to be great.