Donald vs Hillary

Who will American voters choose: Clinton or Trump?  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, bush_cheney2004 said:

Yes, as Trump won't nominate based only on gender or sexual orientation.   Illegals need not apply.

It seems like you harbor the same paranoia about illegals the trumpy boy does. Do you also think that's why he lost the popular vote so strongly?

10 minutes ago, Omni said:

It seems like you harbor the same paranoia about illegals the trumpy boy does. Do you also think that's why he lost the popular vote so strongly?

No, I think that's one reason why he won the popular vote so strongly.

Illegals should be deported...no exceptions.   If they wish, apply for legal entry and residency just like legal emigres.

This issue has been a winner in U.S. elections long before Trump came along.

1 minute ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Illegals should be deported...no exceptions.   If they wish, apply for legal entry and residency just like legal emigres.

I suggest checking the facts and get back to us. 

6 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

You do know he lost the popular vote don't you?

On 12/6/2016 at 0:24 AM, Omni said:

Yep, we have rightwing assholes in Alberta. Too bad they seem to be importing drivel from the US. But did you actuallydoubt we would stop to do biz with y'all

Before the election Trump was accused of assaulting and raping women, and at least a dozen came forward to say that they were going to expose all of this to the American people. Now after the election what happened? Why aren't there any more women coming forward now? Interesting isn't it?  Of course this was probably just another attempt by loser Hillary and the loser Dems. to try and discredit Trump. Of course when Trump said that he was going to sue them all, suddenly all went quiet. All those fools that listened to the liars from the phony fake scream media surely have to be starting to wake up by now, and see as to how they have been led thru the swamp with nothing but lies?   

Given that it has been proven that Putin was illegally working to get Trump elected and Trump was clearly trying to cover for him by denying Russian involvement, even in the face of that evidence, I'm starting to to think this presidency might not happen. I realize his supporters are stupid enough to pretend this evidence doesn't exist, but it seems even treasonous for the electoral college to go through with putting an obvious puppet in place.

8 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

I find that most Canadians don't even know what they're talking about WRT US elections, the Constitution, etc.  They just blow hot air and then sit back as if they've moved the ball forward towards the end zone.  The two biggest false arguments about Trump are that he lost the popular vote and that he has to "divest" himself of all his businesses to avoid conflict of interest.

The first one I won't bother with as I clearly explained earlier.  In Canada's system we've had many federal elections decided with less than a popular vote majority but since it's been a Liberal win, these same left wing posters don't worry about popular voting results.

The second issue about conflict of interest is actually funny.  There is no law dictating that a President must avoid possible conflicts of interest.  Nothing.  It's something that presidents do simply as a gesture of good will.  The MSM has been going on about this with Trump but it's just more hot air, as is the popular vote nonsense.  

Losers always whine when there side doesn't win.  What can I say, payback's a bitch.

U.S. Code › Title 18 › Part I › Chapter 11 › § 202

“Except as otherwise provided in such sections, the terms ‘officer’ and ’employee’ in sections 203, 205, 207 through 209, and 218 of this title shall not include the President, the Vice President, a Member of Congress, or a Federal judge.”

Edited by sharkman

Given the report that will undoubtedly show Trump colluded with an unfriendly foreign government to subvert the fair election process, it won't matter that he won the electoral college but lost by nearly 3 million in the popular vote. The electoral college will simply say the election was tampered with and illegitimate and refuse to elect him.

Okay, a little bit of wishful thinking there.

5 hours ago, BubberMiley said:

Given that it has been proven that Putin was illegally working to get Trump elected and Trump was clearly trying to cover for him by denying Russian involvement, even in the face of that evidence, I'm starting to to think this presidency might not happen. I realize his supporters are stupid enough to pretend this evidence doesn't exist, but it seems even treasonous for the electoral college to go through with putting an obvious puppet in place.

I'm just absorbing this news myself and you bring up a very interesting thought I hadn't got to. But yes, it's over a week until the EC votes and this info could and probably should have an impact. I'd be interested in hearing a bit more of the details of how Putin's actions may have been effective. I have my ear close to the ground on this one.

5 hours ago, sharkman said:

I find that most Canadians don't even know what they're talking about WRT US elections, the Constitution, etc.  They just blow hot air and then sit back as if they've moved the ball forward towards the end zone.  The two biggest false arguments about Trump are that he lost the popular vote and that he has to "divest" himself of all his businesses to avoid conflict of interest.

The first one I won't bother with as I clearly explained earlier.  In Canada's system we've had many federal elections decided with less than a popular vote majority but since it's been a Liberal win, these same left wing posters don't worry about popular voting results.

The second issue about conflict of interest is actually funny.  There is no law dictating that a President must avoid possible conflicts of interest.  Nothing.  It's something that presidents do simply as a gesture of good will.  The MSM has been going on about this with Trump but it's just more hot air, as is the popular vote nonsense.  

Losers always whine when there side doesn't win.  What can I say, payback's a bitch.

U.S. Code › Title 18 › Part I › Chapter 11 › § 202

“Except as otherwise provided in such sections, the terms ‘officer’ and ’employee’ in sections 203, 205, 207 through 209, and 218 of this title shall not include the President, the Vice President, a Member of Congress, or a Federal judge.”

I think most Canadians were well ahead of you on this proviso in the US constitution. You seem to misunderstand how voting results differ in a multi party system. It's math and a little boring I know.

On 9 December, 2016 at 3:05 PM, The_Squid said:

I'm going to go with Omni...  a dumbo/Hitler combination...   maybe more Mussolini than Hitler...   with a bit of Stalin in there too...   but plenty of Dumbo...  like 64% Dumbo...

You're going to go with…?  That just proves my point.  Neither of you really have a firm grasp yet on the enigma that is Trump.  The left goes from the one extreme that he's the next Hitler, to the extreme on the other side that he's some kind of dunce.  It simply can't be both, and that's the pretzel of logic that Trump has the left twisting itself into, and he's not even in office yet.  

36 minutes ago, sharkman said:

It simply can't be both, and that's the pretzel of logic that Trump has the left twisting itself into, and he's not even in office yet.  

The right is in the same pretzel too because Trump isn't really a conservative either. It's just the uninformed fake news followers that aren't in a pretzel because they just don't know any better. 

But speaking of salty snacks, I like the nickname Cheeto Benito.

Edited by BubberMiley

On 12/9/2016 at 7:05 PM, The_Squid said:

I'm going to go with Omni...  a dumbo/Hitler combination...   maybe more Mussolini than Hitler...   with a bit of Stalin in there too...   but plenty of Dumbo...  like 64% Dumbo...

Except tiny hands instead of big ears.

I think "the left" as well as "the right" have been pointing out more that Trump supporters are the dunces and that he is clever for playing them so well. Regardless, I don't think there's a contradiction to point out that he has the temperament of a child and that he is a fascist. One can certainly exhibit both qualities.