Donald vs Hillary

Who will American voters choose: Clinton or Trump?  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Looks like some Canadians are really into this U.S. election, to the point of making illegal campaign contributions.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/canada-trump-clinton-u-s-election-1.3837993

Hardly matters, given that foreign nationals and corporations can freely donate as much money as they want to Super PACs through their US-based subsidiaries. Super-PAC contributions from European entities are about a factor of 100 times higher than those from Canada. 

Edited by Bonam

Just now, Bonam said:

Hardly matters, given that foreign nationals and corporations can freely donate as much money as they want to Super PACs through their US-based subsidiaries. 

Hope they get their money's worth.   The CBC sure is... milking this foreign election for all they can.

Just now, bush_cheney2004 said:

Hope they get their money's worth.   The CBC sure is... milking this foreign election for all they can.

They've been doing it in every US election cycle for at least 20 years, so presumably they think they are getting their money's worth. 

7 minutes ago, Bonam said:

They've been doing it in every US election cycle for at least 20 years, so presumably they think they are getting their money's worth. 

Indeed...they finally got around to reporting the importance of the "down ballot" choices for Congress and state offices.   More to this election than just the Clinton vs. Trump gong show.   Hope Washington state gets who they want to fight the container ship war with Canada.

3 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Indeed...they finally got around to reporting the importance of the "down ballot" choices for Congress and state offices.   More to this election than just the Clinton vs. Trump gong show.   Hope Washington state gets who they want to fight the container ship war with Canada.

As for WA state, I think the two local things of interest here are the carbon tax (I-732) and the transit referendum (Prop 1). Probably a much bigger impact on the life and finances of an average Seattleite than the presidential result. 

Edited by Bonam

Results are already starting to pour in and Clinton has won big time.

Dixville Notch, N.H.
Hillary Clinton - 4
Donald Trump - 2
Gary Johnson - 1
Mitt Romney (write-in) - 1

Hart's Location, N.H.
Hilary Clinton - 17
Donald Trump - 14
Gary Johnson - 3
Bernie Sanders (write-in) - 1
John Kasich (write-in) - 1

One simple tidbit from the past week sums up why Donald Trump isn't fit to be President:  Kellyanne Conway took away his Twitter account.  He doesn't have the sense or the restraint to stop shooting his campaign in the foot with his inane Twitter ramblings. So she took it away.

A guy who hasn't even got enough sense and self-control to have his own Twitter account is not fit to lead a country.

We saw this early on, during the primaries. Trump was mad at Megyn Kelly so he was up until 3am making angry tweets about her, and ranting about her for the next week... "blood coming out of her ...whatever."  Then we saw after the first debate. Trump mad! Trump angry! Trump up until 3am making angry tweets about a woman who was Miss Universe 20 years ago, and went on a week-long temper-tantrum over that too.

Trump went to Gettysburg to have his own Gettysburg Address to lay out a plan for his first 100 days in office. It was supposed to show everybody how Presidential he could be. Instead, he delivered a speech about how he was going to "get" the women who'd accused him of groping them, how he was going to sue everybody after the election.

He's got the temperament of an angry toddler.  Melania Trump herself said "Sometimes I say I have two boys at home -- I have my young son and I have my husband."

Marla Maples calls him: "The little boy that still wants attention," explained Marla Maples, Trump's second wife.

Ivana Trump says: "He wants to be noticed," said Ivana Trump, wife No. 1, who recalled sending [Trump] into a fit of rage by skiing past him on a hill in Aspen, Colorado. Mr. Trump stopped, took off his skis and walked off the trail."He could not take it, that I could do something better than he did," she recalled.

And Trump says of himself: "When I look at myself in the first grade and I look at myself now, I’m basically the same. The temperament is not that different."

His current and former wives, and Trump himself agree. He's just a little boy. And as we've seen during this campaign, he's an angry little boy who has loud public tantrums when he doesn't get his way.  And Kellyanne Conway has taken away his toys because he can't behave.

-k

Finally this circus is over soon. Are they going to publish the results of the eastern states when the voting has ended while the voting is still going on in the west?

HRC would mean status quo, which means we are heading for the worse when as Trump could mean anything from major improvement of things to a total catastrophe.

30 minutes ago, sharkman said:

Wow, we've got some really bitter Canadians on this board, you'd think this was the first time a Democrat could lose.  

I'm surprised you feel bitter. I know you believed and repeated the lies, but I would think you would be used to it by now.

1 hour ago, sharkman said:

Wow, we've got some really bitter Canadians on this board, you'd think this was the first time a Democrat could lose.  Better keep calm and carry on like the Brits, I personally promise you that the sun will come up tomorrow.  :rolleyes:

Who's bitter?  And how are they bitter?  

1 minute ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Why are they so bitter ?   Is it rude for the Americans to pick their president without the approval of foreign nationals?

It is more like watching a friend drink themselves to death. You know that only they can make the right choice but it is painful to watch.

8 minutes ago, TimG said:

It is more like watching a friend drink themselves to death. You know that only they can make the right choice but it is painful to watch.

If they have been doing it for more than 200 years, they will probably survive this time around as well.    Sit back and enjoy the show.