16 Creating Leadership Along Political Election

Exegesisme

16 Creating Leadership Along Political Election, Political Philosophy for Human Future

By Exegesisme

1 Creating leadership along political election, I believe I am the first one to get this idea.

2 This idea is also my answer to my question of the reason why US is so great.

3 I get this idea from my concentration on US 2016 election, and my reason upon other US general elections.

4 As an example, President Obama would not have the faculty to lead US if he had gotten his position through other way.

5 The reason is not only he was trained nationally in his campaign to be a president, but also the people were prepared to receive his leadership nationally.

6 Therefore, a successful political election, is not only an election to elect a leader for a position, but also a process to train those candidates who run for the position to be qualified for the position, and more, to prepare other relevant factors of the positon for the winner to lead. The leader, the leadership, and the preparation are not existed before the election.

7 Why is US so great? US has a political system to create great leadership through its political elections.

8 No other political system is greater than, or equal to US political system.

9 Great political system would not grow naturally from existed tradition or traditions.

10 Great political system would only be created from the advanced theories of advanced traditions.​

Edited by Exegesisme

The war in spirit between goodness and demon is spiritually very real. This topic is stricking demon heavily by promoting creating leadership, and that demon was stricked back in my dream just now by threating me to death.

Such sorts of fighting and theating in dream or in state of meditation appear repeatedly with uncounting number of times similarly as this time.

Again I tell the truth, meditation with achievement at high level is not an ease thing, the good meditator standing at the side of god becomes a fighter to fight all demons and evils, both in supernatural realm and in natural realm. Natural realm means some other meditators maybe fight back in dream if they are in evil sides as terrorism and/or communism and/or the national regimes against US.

Edited by Exegesisme