Michael Hardner promoted; Kimmy new Facilitator

Okay, let's see some links of him calling others stupid, or I'll accept dumb as well.

It's funny, I point out bias and I get accused of having thin skin. It has nothing to do with my skin, and I've given and taken plenty on this site.

Edited by sharkman

i believe that asking a question of clarification is rushing to someone's defence only if that clarification is best kept quiet because clarifying it would show that, yeah, it was kind of stupid.

Since he has blocked you I will quote this and I am in complete agreement with you BM.

I notice how his evasion is becoming increasingly stupider and stupider.

I mean, just answer the question: did CA violate the rules and call the person stupid or did he play the idea and call that stupid.

As I recall it, it is the title and not the person that was called "stupid" and this is fair game.

Especially when, objectively, the title was stupid and improved upon once changed.

Anyway, enough of this and let's move on.

Since he has blocked you I will quote this and I am in complete agreement with you BM.

I notice how his evasion is becoming increasingly stupider and stupider.

I mean, just answer the question: did CA violate the rules and call the person stupid or did he play the idea and call that stupid.

My last suspension was for calling a post dumb...

Well, no we shall not.

Kimmy has no authority, and no say except to offer suggestions to the other two who over time have shown have a certain bias. Last year Charles posted to me that my thread title was stupid. Not exactly the kind of response one expects from a moderator.

Okay, let's see some links of him calling others stupid, or I'll accept dumb as well.

It's funny, I point out bias and I get accused of having thin skin. It has nothing to do with my skin, and I've given and taken plenty on this site.

Still waiting for those links, chick.

Seriously? You want me to go find him doing something he's apparently not done to you either?

Does that mean he can't post any more?

No but he has the choice to abstain.

I don't think guidance is what is needed.

I agree. All we need is more Kimmy.

<sarcasm>Charles, why are you doing this? Do you believe that you're now, uh, Greg? Are you God?

No but MH and I have been on the hunt for help for a long time and we want it now. After we conferred and concurred, I called up Greg saying: "Hey, bro. This is what we have to do." and he was like: "Ok. Yeah, I like Kimmy. Go ahead." and the rest will be history.

Honestly, I am finding this boring. I know myself well enough that when I get bored, I usually quit.

I do not want to quit but eventually we are all going to drop dead. My brats are starting to learn to read English so, maybe, just maybe, they will be interested in reading this stuff and doing my job for me but I am not counting on it.

Also, I no longer trust my objectivity and I want this place to be better. MH is coaching me as much as I am coaching him. Long term, his efforts are a hell of a lot more productive if we share our direction with more people.

Many other posters and I have had many disagreements with Michael and kimmy. IMHO, Michael and kimmy are wrong/stupid - they are complete idiots.</sarcasm>

How did you know? You must be God!!

MH and I agree on very little politically. Any profound political discussions we have usually degrade to that level with each of us walking away. None of that matters because we are 100% in agreement to defending Greg's mandate for the forum: discussion must be fruitful and polite.

MH and Kimmy are trusted to make the decisions that matter. MH and I have been toiling over who to ask for help. Kimmy was 1 of the few members upon which both MH and I agreed. The characteristics that make Kimmy rise above darn near everybody is that she has a thick skin and she expresses herself clearly.

To reiterate, Kimmy can not edit nor take down any of your posts...... yet. We are coaching her towards it and praying she does not quit.

======

<honesty>I am thankful for this forum where I can stop by, have a beer, and say what I think.</honesty>

I am thankful to Greg for trusting me. I learned a lot from him and I am proud to pass on his standards.

This forum is still young.

I want to see both MH and Charles posting again. MH was much more useful when he could guide discussion.

I would probably get banned. My latest comments in this thread were censored. MikeH said they were too sexist. La noblesse oblige. LOL

This is going to be very interesting because Charles and Michael are constantly being accused of showing bias in reprimanding posters but now that you're on board we get to finally see if that complaint is true or not.

Meh. We also get accused of being male too.

Unfortunately power corrupts and she's probably turn into MLW Harper in a couple years. Jk.

Thread drift!!! Move along, folks. Move along. Nothing to see here, nothing to see here...

Thread drift!!! Move along, folks. Move along. Nothing to see here, nothing to see here...

Nothing to see? Uh, good to hear from you Charles.

=====

IMHO, this forum/Internet/Facebook/Wiki/tweeting world is just beginning. It's like the printing press in 1500 or TV in 1950 but maybe slower.

But for now, this MapleLeaf forum in particular seems to work.

Greg, Michael, kimmy, Charles, let's see where this goes - or as ee cummings once said: "there's a hell of a good universe next door; let's go" link

Edited by August1991

• 2 months later...

All this talk reminds me of people who drive on the 400's highway going 120MPH and then they get off and keep the same speed going until a cop pulls them over with a ticket. Here, if u do face book or tweeter etc. u say anything u want and get away with it UNTIL one comes back here and has to adjust ones language or doesn't they gets a vacation. I'm of the thought, if someone says something that isn't true and really going after Canada or the US, just to get to those certain people and having no truth in what they said, then that not right and a warning should be given. just read some of the comments from BC towards Canadians or Canada and yes I say thing about the US but they are true and I can back them up.