1 Federal Politics and The Desire of People

Exegesisme

1 Federal Politics and The Desire of People, My Theory of Collective Desire

by exegesisme

1 strengthen canadian dollars in long run, let market work in short run, which means the motion of market should be in the framework of non-market in long run.

2 the framework of non-market is the infrastructure of market, a good market should has a good infrastructure.

3 the most important infrastructures of market are good education, good scientific technology and good desire of people.

4 good desire of people is even more important than good education and good scientific technology.

5 the people with good desire know how to distribute their finite resources, usually including their faculty, time and money, for meeting their needs in long run.

6 a good leadership knows how to promote the people to refine their desire, and the refined desire plays more efficient role in the behavior of people.

7 in my observation, the good leadership ultimately can only grow from a well designed political campaign.

8 really, the running of the well designed political campaign itself is the goodest way to promote the people developing and refining their desire.

9 I admire political campaign of us, Canada learns from us on a long way, maybe never has chance go ahead of us.

10 however, I still hope Canada can elect Prime Minister through direct election with many qualified runners.

Edited by Exegesisme