4 Fundamental Changes of Science Will Be Very Soon, My Scientific Work

4 Fundamental Changes of Science Will Be Very Soon, My Scientific Work​​

By Exegesisme

1 Fundamental changes of science will be very soon.

2 I am discovering the structure of atomic nuclei and a crucial progress was made recently. The structures of atomic nuclei such as Ca, Fe, Ni and so on are as clear as the structure of molecules in front of me, the positions of every proton and neutron are careful arranged in my model of atomic nuclei.

3 The modern physics has been built fundamentally on mistaking principles, their validities will be recounted on new principles.

4 Sleep meditation will become the most fundamental mothed of scientific research and other human important practises.

5 Some results now are already well prepared for journalism to make big news.

Edited by Exegesisme

Just now I studied, meditated on the cubic structures of nuclei of Pb 204 and Hg 200, and discovered them. The cubic structure of nucleus of Pb 204 is less symmetrical than the cubic structure of nucleus of Hg, which is perfectly symmetrical, theoretically the binding energy of Pb 204 should also be less than the binding energy of Hg 200.

I looked for their binding energies. Pb 204 is 7.8799 Mev per nucleon, Hg 200 is 7.9058 Mev per nucleon, the relation of their binding energies meets the prediction and associates the difference of their structures.

Edited by Exegesisme

The key concept is the binding relation. There are all stable binding relations among nuclei in a stable atom, and any unstable relation would cause radiation until achieved the state of all stable relations.

I had a binding relation once. My cousin was heavily into S & M.

Do you actually have any background in chemistry or physics?

My scientific training is in medicine, chemistry and physics are my love.

My model includes major advantages of the following nine models. The most advantage of my model is for understanding radiation in detail.

http://www.sjsu.edu/faculty/watkins/nuclearstruct.htm

Edited by Exegesisme

My model of the structure of atomic nuclei to now I have examined on about one third of all stable isotopes of all elements, the compatibility between the structure and its binding energy of each isotope is very well, a more beautiful structure is usually more stable, and with a larger binding energy. But also there are special cases, in these cases, a larger binding energy does not mean a stable isotope, and I also have found the reason why these unusual cases exist.

My harvest in sleep meditation just now is inner nature of nucleon, and understand the reason why human scientists can not see quarks. Quarks should exist in gluon, and can not without gluon. When a nucleon is destroyed, quarks with gluon are destroyed so quickly, scientists have not time to watch them. This breakthrough is on work of many years.

Edited by Exegesisme

In sleep meditation just now, the supernatural teacher induced to learn the G-spot. Its position is backward than usual, more benefit for pregnancy, and felt with a shape of streaks or strings. The teacher named as 色子, in English means Colour-on, according to her own introduction.

Edited by Exegesisme

• 4 weeks later...