What Do You Hope of A Youth Service Program of Prime Minister Trudeau?

What Do You Hope of A Youth Service Program of Prime Minister Justin Trudeau?

By Exegesisme

Increase the number of good quality, permanent jobs for younger workers. This would include:

• increasing our investment in our Youth Employment Strategy and improving the strategy’s impact;
  • working with the Minister of Finance to provide a 12-month break on Employment Insurance premiums for firms that hire new younger workers into permanent positions in 2016, 2017, or 2018;
  • working with provinces, territories, and post-secondary institutions to develop or expand Pre-Apprenticeship Training Programs;
  • working with me to develop a Youth Service Program; and
  • working with the Minister of International Development and La Francophonie to integrate international opportunities into the Youth Service Program.​

See more at: http://pm.gc.ca/eng/minister-employment-workforce-development-and-labour-mandate-letter

​In the mandate letter, a Youth Service Program is mentioned, under the goal: Increase the number of good quality, permanent jobs for younger workers.

I am interested in the Youth Service Program. I wonder how this program means for Canadian youth, and what do Canadian youth and general Canadian hope of this program.

So, my questions are:

Should the program be more than "Increase the number of good quality, permanent jobs for younger workers"?

If should, what do you hope to add into it?

Edited by Exegesisme

I have absolutely no expectations of Trudeau or his program, since it will likely be a bigger and far more costly version of Katimavik, one of his pets.

I expect , as usual, to add my tax money and see no tangible return whatsoever.

Ok,

let's approach this way,

what do you want to do for Canadian youths if the power is in your hands?

Would you reason any practical relationship between your future and the future of Canadian youths?

What do you want to do if you hope to change this relationship?

Edited by Exegesisme

I have absolutely no expectations of Trudeau or his program, since it will likely be a bigger and far more costly version of Katimavik, one of his pets.

I expect , as usual, to add my tax money and see no tangible return whatsoever.

This is clearly a partisan statement and adds absolutely no value to his question.

This is clearly a partisan statement and adds absolutely no value to his question.

Oh, I don't know...

I have absolutely no expectations of Trudeau or his program...

Ok,

let's approach this way,

what do you want to do for Canadian youths if the power is in your hands?

Would you reason any practical relationship between your future and the future of Canadian youths?

What do you want to do if you hope to change this relationship?

Much better. No way anyone should be offering a partisan reply.

Much better. No way anyone should be offering a partisan reply.

Thanks. I learn from the discussion until now, Canadians and their youths need a non-partisan youth service program.

So, a next question is:

How to build a non-partisan youth service program?

I believe more concerns about this program, which may be more likely none partisan, less concerns about this program, which may be less likely none partisan.

So, a farther question is:

What should the standard be to distinguish a partisan youth service program and a non-partisan youth service program?

Edited by Exegesisme

Thanks. I learn from the discussion until now, Canadians and their youths need a non-partisan youth service program.

So, a next question is:

How to build a non-partisan youth service program?

I believe more concerns about this program, which may be more likely none partisan, less concerns about this program, which may be less likely none partisan.

You probably won't get a lot of responses because you are asking for non partisan feedback. Basically that's how this forum is driven. What I mean is, this is a partisan forum. Edited by WestCoastRunner

You probably won't get a lot of responses because you are asking for non partisan feedback. Basically that's how this forum is driven. What I mean is, this is a partisan forum.

Your prediction may be true, no a lot of responses.

Your reason may not true, because I ask for every real answer from every real Canadian soul, no matter what the answer is and who the person is, so long as with a real Canadian soul. And a real non-partisan answer can only achieved after the reflection of all partisan answers and meet their just partisan needs.

Edited by Exegesisme