3 Science of Word, My Study with Sleep Meditation​

Exegesisme

3 Science of Word, My Study with Sleep Meditation​

By Exegesisme
1:45 PM 2015-11-21​

1 John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 According to my experience of my study with sleep meditation, the Word knows everything meaningfully to her. She pays attention to me to guide my work. I use the words she and her to represent the character of the Word. The word her represents her identity, the word she represents her intention-attention system at each moment.

3 I found usual human words and grammars are not enough as I tried to express more meaningfully after I studied much human knowledge. I invented a new style of poetry as my grammar of expression, and many words with sounds but without meaning.

4 I used these meaningless words in my new style poems, and tried to taste, feel and sense what sort of delicate meaning would appear. Through this account I opened the door of the testament of meaning.

5 I have been noticing a new language is emerging in my account of poetry with sources from present English and present Chinese. The language is deconstructing the old meaning world and is constituting a new meaning world.

6 The new meaning world is nearer to the pure meaning world of the Word, so everything is more accountable, more responsible and more liberty in the new meaning world than in the old meaning world.

7 Accountability is key, not only to person of human, but also to per-being of everything.

8 My new language is building on the science of the Word, and will provide ideas, methods and materials to the formal sciences and other theoretical sciences.

9 My experience is meta-empirical, which means essentially empirical, and is the experience to understand other empirical experiences.

10 This account is not in new language, but some meanings are from new language.