Islamophobia in Canada

58 minutes ago, Rue said:

Yes grow up. Erase the childish remark re. Charles Anthony who has censored me as much as you and stop writing me using this thread. Grow up and stop writing childish remarks and get over yourself.

Nice, so when I post like Rue, Rue does not like it.  Talking about childish. Wanna tell me to cut my dick off again? :D

23 hours ago, hot enough said:

The fact that you, like so many others are too frightened to address what I post speaks volumes, Rue. 

I don't understand. What does this have to to with the US being evil?

Seriously though, you should know by now that the UN is morally corrupt and irrelevant. 
Unless Iran or Iraq do something to violate a UN resolution, and then every word the UN says is critically important. 

5 hours ago, Rue said:

Yes grow up. Erase the childish remark re. Charles Anthony

That's rich, Rue, you, suggesting others grow up.

You pointedly ignored what GH wrote, as you always do when you find yourself up a stump. 

It is to Charles Anthony's credit that he has allowed what he has allowed. 

it has nothing to do with whether specific posters want to piss on Israel for existing as a Jewish state.

If there was this kind and this amount of anti-Jewish attacks going on in multiple threads from multiple posters about Jewish people like there is about Muslims, stating the same kinds of rank falsehoods that have been aimed at Jews since forever, every Jewish organization in the world would be all over MLW. 

I have yet to see anything other than folks asking that Israel stop acting like the USA, ie. stop stealing others lands and wealth, stop murdering innocents, stop being an apartheid state, ... . 

2 hours ago, Jariax said:

I don't understand. What does this have to to with the US being evil?

If you have to ask, you are beyond help. But that isn't what I replied to you about so why are you picking out someone else's quote instead of addressing what we were discussing?

Seriously though, you should know by now that the UN is morally corrupt and irrelevant. 
Unless Iran or Iraq do something to violate a UN resolution, and then every word the UN says is critically important. 

Who has the greatest degree of control over the UN? That should clue you in as to why it is so corrupt. 

Why are there no UN resolutions putting sanctions on the USA for its UNGA 1/4 century condemnation [198 to 2, guess who the 2 is; US and Israel] of the US's terrorism against Cuba?

Why are there no UN resolutions putting sanctions on the USA for its conviction as the ONLY nation EVER to be convicted of international terrorism by the World Court?

Why doesn't the world know, why are there no UN resolutions putting sanctions on the USA for its planned genocide against the people of Iraq, where the US murdered some 500,000 Iraqi kids, the same number of adults, where the US planners had seen possibly a couple million death?

• 2 months later...

Both JT and Wynne were quick to denounce this on Friday. IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!!!

http://nationalpost.com/news/canada/toronto-police-say-hijab-cutting-incident-never-happened-investigation-is-closed

Toronto police say an 11-year-old girl’s report of having her hijab cut by a scissors-wielding man as she walked to school last week did not happen.

Police had been investigating the alleged incident as a hate crime and now say their investigation is concluded.

The alleged incident captured national attention after it was reported Friday and drew public condemnation from Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and Ontario Premier Kathleen Wynne.

Shouldn't this child get charged with mischief? 

JT should apologize for fanning flames by reporting pure fiction. 

Edited by Boges
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Boges said:

http://nationalpost.com/news/canada/toronto-police-say-hijab-cutting-incident-never-happened-investigation-is-closed

See?...we NEED M-103 and laws supporting it lest fake Islamic trickery be pointed-out in the future. 

:lol:

Edited by DogOnPorch
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Boges said:

This alleged monstrous crime was big news on every news show. CTV and CBC even covered the police press conference live. All the progressives were breathless with glee at yet another confirmation of what an evil, racist society we have in Canada (but only the white people part of course). I bet Trudeau and Wynne had already planned visits to mosques so they could tearfully call for those vicious white people to be restrained.

Edited by Argus
  • Like 1

I suspected she was lying from the beginning.  The whole story was bizarre and contradictory.  And there's been a rash of false Islamophobia incidents in the US, too.  Being a child, though, I wonder if she somehow ripped or tore the hijab on her own and didn't want to get into trouble so made up the story.  Or maybe she takes it off when she goes to school and her brother caught her without it on.

Either way, she should be charged with mischief, YES.

Also, 11 year old girls should not be in hijabs.

Edited by Goddess
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Boges said:

At 11 years old, should we string her up by her thumbs and throw tomatoes at her as well?

If it happened, it would be a terrible thing. Should JT not comment on anything until it passes the courts? He has nothing to apologize for other than being fooled by a story that was widespread.

We should not be overly reactionary, but then you are promoting being overly reactionary because others were.

Edited by ?Impact

19 minutes ago, ?Impact said:

At 11 years old, should we string her up by her thumbs and throw tomatoes at her as well?

If it happened, it would be a terrible thing. Should JT not comment on anything until it passes the courts? He has nothing to apologize for other than being fooled by a story that was widespread.

We should not be overly reactionary, but then you are promoting being overly reactionary because others were.

Would he not then also condemn this family for perpetrating a lie. Should they not apologize for wasting the police's time? 

These politicians and the media were looking to make political hay over an unverified story. 

When we have a terrorist attack we are always told not to jump to conclusions. Looks like JT certainly did. 

Edited by Boges

10 minutes ago, ?Impact said:

Should JT not comment on anything until it passes the courts?

No he shouldn't. How often have we heard politicians say "I cannot comment because this matter is subject to a police investigation" or "I cannot comment on a matter that is before the courts". Those are the correct public observations to make is such circumstances. He couldn't help himself, just like the rest of our bozo politicians. They wanted to score points with the Muslim community but all they accomplished is make themselves look like fools.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, ?Impact said:

Should JT not comment on anything until it passes the courts? He has nothing to apologize for other than being fooled by a story that was widespread.

I never understood why he needed to weigh in on it in the first place. My initial reaction was, how terrible, some nut attacking a child. But things like this happen dozens of times daily across the country, I mean minor assault on an adult or child, whether racially motivated or not. This is ONE incident, and the outcome was reportedly did not cause bodily harm. Why should the Prime Minister and Premier have anything to say about this? They did so without corroboration. Ok fine, no one expected it to be a fake incident. Now we know. But WHY did they have to say anything about this single isolated incident? The answer is completely obvious, forget about whether is was corroborated or not. The reason can only be politically motivated.

Could someone that is knowledgeable (I know, I am asking too much) tell us exactly what the Prime Minister said in response to what. From what I understand it was the police that first reported the incident, and the Prime Minister reponded "I want her and her family and her friends and community to know that that is not what Canada is.". What exactly is everyone crying about now, the fact that the police reported an incident before having all the details?

1 hour ago, Goddess said:

Either way, she should be charged with mischief, YES.

Word on the news is that the Police commissioner has stated, the investigation is closed and no charges will be laid.

Of course, not sure if we can believe the news anymore...

15 minutes ago, Boges said:

I guess you can't charge an 11-year-old with a crime in Canada. 

What exactly do you want? She is 11 years old, she did something wrong, is this something that is necessary for the courts to respond to or is it better handled by the parents? Should we be locking up all children that do something wrong?

Edited by ?Impact

15 minutes ago, ?Impact said:

What exactly do you want? She is 11 years old, she did something wrong, is this something that is necessary for the courts to respond to or is it better handled by the parents? Should we be locking up all children that do something wrong?

Yup, a example needs to be made of her and her family. This causes nothing but more hatred and if she gets away with it, it will only get worse. Actually this is worse than the cutting it self. And all political leaders that fell for it need to apologize  to every white person out there. 

16 minutes ago, ?Impact said:

What exactly do you want? She is 11 years old, she did something wrong, is this something that is necessary for the courts to respond to or is it better handled by the parents? Should we be locking but all children that do something wrong?

Filing false police reports should not be done for fun.  It is serious.  These were serious allegations.

There should be consequences or they will just keep doing it. The "perception" is that there is rampant, unchecked Islamophobia in Canada.  Also serious implications.

Last week an 11 year old Muslim girl reported that she had her hijab cut by a scissor wielding man as she walked to school. The alleged incident captured national attention and drew public condemnation. Well quick to jump on this band wagon was PM kid Trudeau and Ontario Premier Wynne to try and gain headlines for themselves by pretty much calling it a hate crime and condemned the incident. But apparently it turned out after the investigation by the police that it did not happen. It was a false report put out by this 11 year old girl for whatever reason and it backfired. She was not charged. They did not even report the race of the person at all which seems suspicious.

These kinds of incidents have been reported many times in the past and many have turned out to be false. It needs to stop. Anyone reporting incidents of this kind and it turns out to be false should be arrested, charged with mischief and put in jail. This is how hate laws have come about because of the many false reports like this being reported which are and have been used by many people and groups to gain sympathy for their religious beliefs or race or culture. 

The good thing about it is that the liberal media, the PM and Premier Wynne were made fools of by an 11 year old Muslim girl. Wynne seems to be always being made a fool of by Muslims, eh? Bit instead of those three mentioned above waiting for the investigation to conclude they had to get out there and make themselves look like fools. It looked good on them. I love it when liberals are made fools of. It makes my day. :D

10 minutes ago, PIK said:

Yup, a example needs to be made of her and her family.

Yes, bring back the public stocks. Time to shame an 11 year old girl, let me the first to throw a rotten tomato. I want he and her awful parents to be made an example of, they need to flogged.

Now when your child happens to do something wrong, don't cry that she is just a child. I will also expect her to be held accountable, and you also to be flogged for her actions.

1 minute ago, ?Impact said:

Yes, bring back the public stocks. Time to shame an 11 year old girl, let me the first to throw a rotten tomato. I want he and her awful parents to be made an example of, they need to flogged.

Now when your child happens to do something wrong, don't cry that she is just a child. I will also expect her to be held accountable, and you also to be flogged for her actions.

When the "attack" happened, everyone was like, "OMG!  Find this guy and castrate him!  Poor little Muslim girl attacked while going to school - someone must pay for this terrible racist crime!"

Now when it turns out to be a gigantic LIE - the same people want to shuffle it under the rug and do nothing.  

I think at the very least - I'd be making the kid make a public apology.  But we know that's never gonna happen, parents are probably super proud of her.

And Trudeau should apologize to all Canadians.  I expect tears with the apology, too.

He needs to make some kind of public statement since he was so quick to comment publicly when it "happened."

7 minutes ago, ?Impact said:

When my son was in Kindergarten I caught him and his friend ripping ribbons off of someone's Christmas display in their yard.

We took him back to the house that evening, made him apologize to the family and pay for the ribbons out of his money.  He had 2 five-dollar bills and I'm glad and thankful the woman backed us up and took one from him and said, "I am going to take one of your fives because those ribbons cost a lot of money.  You have good parents for bringing you here."

Just now, Goddess said:

When the "attack" happened, everyone was like, "OMG!  Find this guy and castrate him!

The parents and the school board held a news conference, that is what brought this to public attention - not the statements of Trudeau, Scheer, or anyone else.  I know you want blood, well too friggen bad, there is no blood to be offered. A kid made a mistake, and it is up to her parents to deal with it.

Could you please quote verbatim anyone that you are looking for the blood from that said to find and castrate anyone? Put up the quote please, you are the one claiming it happened. If you cannot, then I expect you to make a public apology with tears for your over the top rhetoric. I expect nothing less, or else you would be a gigantic hypocrite.