Islamophobia in Canada

Just now, Goh Shenas said:

Do not worry. Trudeau and his muslim pals will soon make sure of that in Canada  too.

Probably.  I don't see it slowing down anytime soon. 

But not to worry.  You still have more chance of being electrocuted by a falling object. <--That's sarcasm.

1 minute ago, bcsapper said:

Probably.  I don't see it slowing down anytime soon. 

But not to worry.  You still have more chance of being electrocuted by a falling object. <--That's sarcasm.

Sarcasm is about the only thing that is sane in this insane world right now.

The Muslim sympathisers will now gather in numbers defending their despicable religion. <--That's not sarcasm.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, eyeball said:

Someone actually said they wished for this?

Funny how you can't remember who said this whilst commenting on other people's capacity for recollection.

That's because I expect death threats from you already.

Islamophobia is a wrong term to begin with as phobia means fear. Islamonausea should the correct term; people are fed up with the nonsense of the medieval cult belonging to a desert just like another medieval cult we have just freed ourselves of in the western world.

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, -TSS- said:

Islamophobia is a wrong term to begin with as phobia means fear. Islamonausea should the correct term; people are fed up with the nonsense of the medieval cult belonging to a desert just like another medieval cult we have just freed ourselves of in the western world.

A tenth century archaic religion that needs to update itself. 

5 hours ago, taxme said:

A tenth century archaic religion that needs to update itself.

If we'd left it alone 65 years or so ago it very likely would be doing just that.

And its not like we still don't have an equally archaic religion close at hand ourselves, just in case I guess.

15 minutes ago, eyeball said:

If we'd left it alone 65 years or so ago it very likely would be doing just that.

And its not like we still don't have an equally archaic religion close at hand ourselves, just in case I guess.

Translation: had the West simply rolled over and allowed the Soviet Union to take Iran, perhaps the Communists would have won the Cold War.

Proletarians of all countries, unite! You have nothing to lose but your chains!

19 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Good job they aren't equally barbaric, intolerant and brutal.

4 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Good job they aren't equally barbaric, intolerant and brutal.

Christianity managed to tone its azz down via 30 some years of brutal warfare...that of course also involved the Ottoman Empire. Opportunists that they were.

A Swede set them all to task eventually...through superior firepower and tactics.

Edited by DogOnPorch

You missed the topic then.  You're right most of us are sick of that archaic view.........this topic is the smaller subset of us with an irrational fear that makes progression to solution slow and arduous as the fight has to be on 2 fronts......50% efficiency right out the hopper spells disaster for results in the field.

13 hours ago, -TSS- said:

50 minutes ago, Bob Macadoo said:

You missed the topic then.  You're right most of us are sick of that archaic view.........this topic is the smaller subset of us with an irrational fear

Who says the fear is irrational? It seems that we get a demonstration of its rationality almost every day.

50 minutes ago, Bob Macadoo said:

that makes progression to solution slow and arduous as the fight has to be on 2 fronts......50% efficiency right out the hopper spells disaster for results in the field.

Yes, the fight is on two fronts. The first is against the terrorists themselves. The second is against their enablers in the Muslim and progressive communities, without which the terrorists would have long ago given up.

15 hours ago, Goh Shenas said:

There is nothing peaceful about Islam. If they don't follow Daesh then they are not Muslims.

I just read the news these bloody muslims have made another attack on London!

They want to kill jews and christians.

Your first sentence reflects the fact  you have no awareness of where to find the reference to peaceful behaviour in the Koran or other Islamic doctrine. They exist. The fact you do not know they exist only reflects your ignorance posed as a declaration.

Your second sentence is illogical. Daesh are a terrorist cell of radical Muslims. It is illogical to say one must me a member of Daesh to be a  Muslim. If that wree the case they would not for example be at war with other Muslims let alone the West. The idiocy of the statement let alone its lack of logic speaks for itself.

Third sentence-shows when red in conjunction with the second sentence shows you have come on this board to blame al Muslims for people who engage in terrorist attacks in the name of Islam.

Your fourth sentence is designed do what incite Jews and Christians to join you? Lol.

In regards to the fourth sentence and the entire comment, I will call you out calling you a person  who comes on this board to engage in the above kind of comments to try incite Muslims to feel non Muslims are so stupid they can't differentiate Muslims from extremist Muslims.

Hey now whether your name is Khalid or Go Shenas does it really matter? 

Edited by Rue

8 hours ago, eyeball said:

Your comment reflects a complete and utter ignorance as to the stage of social development in Islamic societies not just 65 years ago, but before and after it. You cling to a ridiculous notion that you can blame "we" i.e., the West, i.e., white Christian men, for the divisions within Islamic society. You cling to that tired canard and fling it out.

Sometimes you will replace your white Christian men with Jewish ones.

Pathetic.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rue said:

Your first sentence reflects the fact  you have no awareness of where to find the reference to peaceful behaviour in the Koran or other Islamic doctrine. They exist. The fact you do not know they exist only reflects your ignorance posed as a declaration.

Your second sentence is illogical. Daesh are a terrorist cell of radical Muslims. It is illogical to say one must me a member of Daesh to be a  Muslim. If that wree the case they would not for example be at war with other Muslims let alone the West. The idiocy of the statement let alone its lack of logic speaks for itself.

Third sentence-shows when red in conjunction with the second sentence shows you have come on this board to blame al Muslims for people who engage in terrorist attacks in the name of Islam.

Your fourth sentence is designed do what incite Jews and Christians to join you? Lol.

In regards to the fourth sentence and the entire comment, I will call you out calling you a person  who comes on this board to engage in the above kind of comments to try incite Muslims to feel non Muslims are so stupid they can't differentiate Muslims from extremist Muslims.

Hey now whether your name is Khalid or Go Shenas does it really matter? 

Islam is Peace, eh?

Where?

.....correction.

Efficiency is 33% not 50%.  We have to fight terrorists.......then irrational players......both phobics and extreme social justice advocates.  Saneness is a razor's edge tightrope walk.

18 minutes ago, Argus said:

Who says the fear is irrational? It seems that we get a demonstration of its rationality almost every day.

Yes, the fight is on two fronts. The first is against the terrorists themselves. The second is against their enablers in the Muslim and progressive communities, without which the terrorists would have long ago given up.

Just now, Bob Macadoo said:

.....correction.

Efficiency is 33% not 50%.  We have to fight terrorists.......then irrational players......both phobics and extreme social justice advocates.  Saneness is a razor's edge tightrope walk.

You're fighting terrorism? Do tell how...