Islamophobia in Canada

15 minutes ago, Peter F said:

Because anyone can become a terrorist whenever they feel like it. Anyone. I could; You could; Hal could. There is no permission required, or license to be applied for.  Happy youths don't rush off to kill themselves and others. Unhappy alienated ones do.   

I thought this was about a caliphate?  Are you calling Dialamah wrong?

16 minutes ago, Peter F said:

Because anyone can become a terrorist whenever they feel like it. Anyone. I could; You could; Hal could. There is no permission required, or license to be applied for.  Happy youths don't rush off to kill themselves and others. Unhappy alienated ones do.   

You see, there is the "alienated" youth excuse.  There is no evidence of this - that's your own imagination.  All evidence shows that he was close to his family and community and he was getting a good education.  You'll say anything to let this guy off the hook.

11 minutes ago, Hal 9000 said:

You see, there is the "alienated" youth excuse.  There is no evidence of this - that's your own imagination.  All evidence shows that he was close to his family and community and he was getting a good education.  You'll say anything to let this guy off the hook.

Sure its my imagination.  Yah he sure sounds like a happy well adjusted youth who decided that a bunch of kids needed killing. And its not an excuse, He don't need no excuses.  Lordy, its like you guys think that somewhere out there is a rational reason that makes sense for such actions. There's no sense to it. Some idiot somewhere, somewhen, whispered secrets to him about the joys of the afterlife awaiting him. And those secret promises appealed to him far mare than the here and now. ERGO an alienated unhappy youth. Suckered by those in authority to go do himself in.

That aint no excuse, fool. Thats what happened.    So your hopes and dreams of creating more such youths isn't going to get you where you think you want to be.

2 minutes ago, Peter F said:

It is about the Caliphate, isn't it? And guess what we can do about that: Nuthin'. It's gonna fall apart of its own accord. 

So, if it's about the Caliphate, then it's about them not us, not how "poorly" they're treated (even though the west has bent over backwards for them) or how alienated they are, it's about the Caliphate - their religion - Islam.  OK, so 20-30% of muslims believe (admittedly) in the Caliphate.  Lets go with 20%, that's 350 million people who want to see us dead - for what?  OK, that means that 350 million or 1 out of every 5 Muslims (I think it's more...but) wants you , your wife, and your children dead.  Why? because of Islam.  

In englend stats show that at least 20% of Muslims believe that suicide bombings are just, other polls say up to 60%.  At least 1 in 5 maybe 2 or 3 out of 5 Muslims in England think that blowing up 8-18 YO girls is justified.  These girls had their arms, legs and heads blown to pieces and up to 60% of Muslims in England are OK with it.  It took 2 days to identify some of these girls because their heads were blown apart - because of Islam.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Peter F said:

Sure its my imagination.  Yah he sure sounds like a happy well adjusted youth who decided that a bunch of kids needed killing. And its not an excuse, He don't need no excuses.  Lordy, its like you guys think that somewhere out there is a rational reason that makes sense for such actions. There's no sense to it. Some idiot somewhere, somewhen, whispered secrets to him about the joys of the afterlife awaiting him. And those secret promises appealed to him far mare than the here and now. ERGO an alienated unhappy youth. Suckered by those in authority to go do himself in.

That aint no excuse, fool. Thats what happened.    So your hopes and dreams of creating more such youths isn't going to get you where you think you want to be.

OH, and here we go with the loner or crazy excuse - anything but Islam...right?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Hal 9000 said:

Islam through the dark glasses of preachers like those al-Baghdadi creeps, or Argus or Dog. Their Islam certainly does aid and abet - big time. 

Edit to add: And it takes a hellofalot more than being a Muslim and/or reading the Quran to be a terrorist. A hellofalot more. In fact, being a Muslim and/or reading the Quran has got sweet-F-all to do with being a terrorist or a potential terrorist. Nothing to do with it. 

Edited by Peter F

28 minutes ago, Hal 9000 said:

Why not? You claim such for non-Islamic terrorists dontcha? Aberation; Crazy; Loner; Not the norm; Not representative etc etc and on and on. A fine brushoff for non-muslim folks. No eplanations required. But for Muslims? Oh no...that won't do at all, will it?

4 minutes ago, Peter F said:

Why not? You claim such for non-Islamic terrorists dontcha? Aberation; Crazy; Loner; Not the norm; Not representative etc etc and on and on. A fine brushoff for non-muslim folks. No eplanations required. But for Muslims? Oh no...that won't do at all, will it?

Well, there have now been 10 people arrested and of course the bomber - that's now 11 that we know of.  Three of these were family members who were going on the own suicide missions.  Are they all crazy, all alienated?  C'mon, I can call it what is.  This isn't a lone shooter plugging someone at an abortion clinic, this is a network.  These are people who believe that giving their lives to the cause is just, that's not crazy, that's not an aberation - you do understand that, right?

The sooner we get rid off this despicable religion Islam the merrier. Their doctrine is turn everyone to submit to Sharia. Is there any wonder why most terror attacks is committed by Muslims. Can someone define what a moderate Muslim is? How can they be moderate if they adhere to such barbaric, backdated and primitive religion?

Unfortunately, many of our liberals have fallen into the trap and are giving oxygen to these fanatics to breathe. This is a war against Islam. We cannot afford to negotiate with these scumbags killing our sons and daughters and undermine our values. Justin Trudeau is a puppet. He has done nothing about immigration and infact promotes such bigotry by appraising muslims and hatred towards jews. His Muslim affiliation and selecting a muslim in his cabinet that is anti semitic is just a start for antagonising the Canadian values. Some people think my statements are vague. They advocate wait and see until Canada turns into a rotten third world country run by Muslims.  

2 hours ago, Hal 9000 said:

Well, there have now been 10 people arrested and of course the bomber - that's now 11 that we know of.  Three of these were family members who were going on the own suicide missions.  Are they all crazy, all alienated?  C'mon, I can call it what is.  This isn't a lone shooter plugging someone at an abortion clinic, this is a network.  These are people who believe that giving their lives to the cause is just, that's not crazy, that's not an aberation - you do understand that, right?

Don't be jumping to conclusions just yet.  There are 10 held for questioning on 'suspicion of', two previously held have been released.  https://twitter.com/gmpolice

when they finally finish their investigation, then come back at me with numbers.   In any event, do you suppose that perhaps, maybe, some muslims weren't involved? How many thousands do you want watched? Not only Muslims but Muslim sympathizers - like me, for example. The list of people that seem suspicious to you will be endless.

2 hours ago, Goh Shenas said:

The sooner we get rid off this despicable religion Islam the merrier. Their doctrine is turn everyone to submit to Sharia. Is there any wonder why most terror attacks is committed by Muslims. Can someone define what a moderate Muslim is? How can they be moderate if they adhere to such barbaric, backdated and primitive religion?

Unfortunately, many of our liberals have fallen into the trap and are giving oxygen to these fanatics to breathe. This is a war against Islam. We cannot afford to negotiate with these scumbags killing our sons and daughters and undermine our values. Justin Trudeau is a puppet. He has done nothing about immigration and infact promotes such bigotry by appraising muslims and hatred towards jews. His Muslim affiliation and selecting a muslim in his cabinet that is anti semitic is just a start for antagonising the Canadian values. Some people think my statements are vague. They advocate wait and see until Canada turns into a rotten third world country run by Muslims.  

Lordy. Who is advocating negotiating with terrorist criminals? Not me or anyone else here. Again you pull up the 'All shall be punished! None shall be spared!" blanket horseshit.

Punish the guilty. Leave the innocent alone.

2 hours ago, Peter F said:

Lordy. Who is advocating negotiating with terrorist criminals? Not me or anyone else here. Again you pull up the 'All shall be punished! None shall be spared!" blanket horseshit.

Punish the guilty. Leave the innocent alone.

We cannot afford to leave these people alone as long as they follow Islam. 

You are free to practice mufti worshippers. All the same different flavours. You are one of these typical liberals underestimating the risks and happy with status quo.

6 hours ago, Hal 9000 said:

So, if it's about the Caliphate, then it's about them not us, not how "poorly" they're treated (even though the west has bent over backwards for them) or how alienated they are, it's about the Caliphate - their religion - Islam.  OK, so 20-30% of muslims believe (admittedly) in the Caliphate.  Lets go with 20%, that's 350 million people who want to see us dead - for what?  OK, that means that 350 million or 1 out of every 5 Muslims (I think it's more...but) wants you , your wife, and your children dead.  Why? because of Islam.  

In englend stats show that at least 20% of Muslims believe that suicide bombings are just, other polls say up to 60%.  At least 1 in 5 maybe 2 or 3 out of 5 Muslims in England think that blowing up 8-18 YO girls is justified.  These girls had their arms, legs and heads blown to pieces and up to 60% of Muslims in England are OK with it.  It took 2 days to identify some of these girls because their heads were blown apart - because of Islam.  

At least as many westerners are ok with blowing up Muslim kids - because of conservatism.

2 hours ago, Peter F said:

Don't be jumping to conclusions just yet.  There are 10 held for questioning on 'suspicion of', two previously held have been released.  https://twitter.com/gmpolice

when they finally finish their investigation, then come back at me with numbers.   In any event, do you suppose that perhaps, maybe, some muslims weren't involved? How many thousands do you want watched? Not only Muslims but Muslim sympathizers - like me, for example. The list of people that seem suspicious to you will be endless.

Yes, I suppose some muslims weren't involved - we don't know how many that some is.  However, even of those not involved, at least 20%-60% support the bombing.  

• Like 1

The 9/11-terrorists were sons of Saudi-diplomats so hardly poor beggars, the 7/7-terrorists in London 12 years ago all had good jobs and happy families.

Poverty and alienation may explain some terrorism but the issue is more complicated than that.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Hal 9000 said:

Yes, I suppose some muslims weren't involved - we don't know how many that some is.  However, even of those not involved, at least 20%-60% support the bombing.  

It is quite apparent from the gist of the conversation that many MLW posters are quite willing to make us all take a chance re: Islamic terror...increasing the chances as the years pass and the Muslim population grows and gets bolder. They feel themselves immune to terrorism which is amusing...even wishing death on a fellow like myself at the hands of the Jihadis. Pretty extreme as I said at the time...

I think...unfortunately...that it will take MORE terror attacks that affect them personally before the attitude might change. Even then: Stockholm syndrome...these folks drank the kool-aid. Probably blame me if I wasn't already dead...lol.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Peter F said:

Islam through the dark glasses of preachers like those al-Baghdadi creeps, or Argus or Dog. Their Islam certainly does aid and abet - big time. 

Edit to add: And it takes a hellofalot more than being a Muslim and/or reading the Quran to be a terrorist. A hellofalot more. In fact, being a Muslim and/or reading the Quran has got sweet-F-all to do with being a terrorist or a potential terrorist. Nothing to do with it. 

Allah orders Muslims to fight the Unbeliever until there is just Islam.

And fight them until there is no fitnah and [until] the religion, all of it, is for Allah . And if they cease - then indeed, Allah is Seeing of what they do.

https://quran.com/8/39

7 hours ago, Hal 9000 said:

No, didn't think you'd answer.  At least you're smart enough to when your painted into a corner.  That's something, I guess.

Yes, at least I recognize when I don't know something, instead of spewing out stupidity based on ignorance, fear and hate.

For instance:

13 hours ago, Hal 9000 said:

it would be inconceivable that many of those people didn't know something was going down.  These MF'ERS said nothing. 

In fact Albedi was reported multiple times because people in his community were concerned about his extremist views. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Yes, at least I recognize when I don't know something, instead of spewing out stupidity based on ignorance, fear and hate.

For instance:

In fact Albedi was reported multiple times because people in his community were concerned about his extremist views. 

As detailed in the Rotherham Islamic child rape gangs, police will do nothing if it will cast them as "Islamophobes" and "racists" by the likes of you.

They have their jobs and pensions to think about.

Edited by DogOnPorch

48 minutes ago, -TSS- said:

The 9/11-terrorists were sons of Saudi-diplomats so hardly poor beggars, the 7/7-terrorists in London 12 years ago all had good jobs and happy families.

Poverty and alienation may explain some terrorism but the issue is more complicated than that.

Damn right its more complicated. Being a Muslim doesn't mean shit.