Islamophobia in Canada

2 minutes ago, Omni said:

Sounds to me like he'd simply like you to strap on some C4 and walk into a Mosque.

Maybe if someone did, and did do the same thing, and blow up some mosque, maybe then they would get the hint, and this would maybe smarten those idiots up, and get them to stop bombing and killing little children. Those scum have gone too far now in killing those innocent children, and they need to be taught a lesson.

This is where our so-called political leaders should and need to take a stand once and for all against these murderers, and stop all muslim immigration. Otherwise, they continue to show the people that they prefer to be on the side and an accomplice in the killing of innocent children rather than be and show that they are willing to fight these Islamic terrorists with rocks instead of paper. 

5 minutes ago, taxme said:

Maybe if someone did, and did do the same thing, and blow up some mosque, maybe then they would get the hint, and this would maybe smarten those idiots up, and get them to stop bombing and killing little children. Those scum have gone too far now in killing those innocent children, and they need to be taught a lesson.

This is where our so-called political leaders should and need to take a stand once and for all against these murderers, and stop all muslim immigration. Otherwise, they continue to show the people that they prefer to be on the side and an accomplice in the killing of innocent children rather than be and show that they are willing to fight these Islamic terrorists with rocks instead of paper. 

Perhaps we could enlist you?

10 minutes ago, Omni said:

Perhaps we could enlist you?

Nah, I still enjoy living. But I wonder if one of those terrorists entered, say, a Synagogue and blew almost everyone in it up, I wonder what you would have to say about that?

And i am getting very close to figuring you out. I am almost there. Watch out. :D

18 minutes ago, Peter F said:

Of my neighbour who didn't throw the trailer hitch ? Are you insane?

That point remains moot....if you want to be inane and ask me to repeat again and again I will do so until it sinks in....

I say it again muslims are predisposed to commit terror attacks regardless if it is your neighbour. We need to have them under surveillance. We cannot possibly know what is going on in theur head. We didn't know about Salman Abedi until he committed the terror. He looked pretty normal until the terror attack just like your lovely neighbour. They are inspired by Islam. This is the danger. It is the duty of the police and intelligence to keep a check on every single one of them. And yes it is quite insane to turn a blind eye after what is happening in every single gid damn European country and Israel. It is always a Muslim.

Is there anyone who doesn't believe that once the muslim numbers increase in Canada, we'll start seeing terrorist attacks too and look very much like France, Germany and England?  IOW - does anyone not understand that we're inviting terrorism into our lives? 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, taxme said:

Nah, I still enjoy living. But I wonder if one of those terrorists entered, say, a Synagogue and blew almost everyone in it up, I wonder what you would have to say about that?

And i am getting very close to figuring you out. I am almost there. Watch out. :D

Terrorists are terrorists. Whatever religion they may happen to follow. Labelling all others  of that religion is narrow minded, unsubstantiated, stupid, as well as dangerous. I can't make it any simpler for you. And hey watch out, I think most of us have you figured out. 

8 minutes ago, Omni said:

Terrorists are terrorists. Whatever religion they may happen to follow. Labelling all others  of that religion is narrow minded, unsubstantiated, stupid, as well as dangerous. I can't make it any simpler for you. And hey watch out, I think most of us have you figured out. 

I don't see any jew or christian blowing themselves up in the name of religion. Muslims do...How is that narrow minded?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Hal 9000 said:

Is there anyone who doesn't believe that once the muslim numbers increase in Canada, we'll start seeing terrorist attacks too and look very much like France, Germany and England?  IOW - does anyone not understand that we're inviting terrorism into our lives? 

I do...but hey our liberal friends think I am insane. Trudeau is going to turn Canada into another Muslim country at the rate he is surrounding himself with Muslims in his cabinet who happen to be anti semitic....

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Goh Shenas said:

I don't see any jew or christian blowing themselves up in the name of religion. Muslims do...How is that narrow minded?

You think it's only Muslim's eh?

http://www.alternet.org/tea-party-and-right/10-worst-terror-attacks-extreme-christians-and-far-right-white-men

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/01/14/are-all-terrorists-muslims-it-s-not-even-close

Edited by Omni

27 minutes ago, Hal 9000 said:

All they need to attain in numbers in order to push for sharia law in Canada is for the population to reach approx. 25 - 30%. Then they will demand that what they want and ask for will be given to them or else. They are just not the assimilating type. Trudeau and his liberal ilk are playing a fools game with these muslims. They only know one way, and that is that it will be done their way. Many of those European countries are starting to find that out already, and it just may be too late for them, as the muslims are setting themselves up in numbers and are getting themselves ready too take over Europe. Liberalism is a disease, and it has a tendency of destroying all things decent and moral and normal. 

3 minutes ago, taxme said:

Liberalism is a disease

The only diseases we see here are called racism, bigotry, and xenophobia. Canada is a much stronger country, it's historical strength with regard to immigration clearly demonstrates that,  and won't let these ideas rot it's roots.

It could happen in Canada, yes as according to this we shouldn`t be complacent about it.   

http://cnews.canoe.com/CNEWS/Canada/2017/05/24/22726489.html

Asking why it hasn’t happened yet is perhaps more to the point. That’s because we’ve already got jihadists like Salman Abedi, the 22-year-old behind the horrific concert attack, right here on home turf. Dozens of them. Perhaps over a hundred.

How do we know this? Because the heads of our security agencies say so. They’ve compiled the lists, they have the names and have some sense of where the radicals are at. The only thing they haven’t done is charge them.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Goh Shenas said:

I watched the interview with the neighbour of this terrorist Salman Abedi. He said he was a "good man". No one would have thought he will commit this crime and understand his thought process. That makes every single one of them susceptible as they are following a religion advocating death and hatred.

Neighbors always say that about the next door neighbor who killed people or kept teenagers locked in bedrooms, boxes or sheds for years.   These incidents don't make every man a suspect for murder or holding teenage prisoners.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, taxme said:

Liberalism is a disease, and it has a tendency of destroying all things decent and moral and normal. 

Certainly there are certain Islam adherents who agree with you.  These people would not differentiate between you and I - they would just lump us all in together with the rest of the immoral Westerners.  

You write things like that and then wonder why someone suggests your thought processes are no different than a terrorists.  Not engaging in violence doesn't mean you hold any less hate in your heart.

16 minutes ago, dialamah said:

....You write things like that and then wonder why someone suggests your thought processes are no different than a terrorists.  Not engaging in violence doesn't mean you hold any less hate in your heart.

Freedom of expression is a protected Charter right....not backpack homicide bombs detonated for Allah.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hal 9000 said:

Me.

1 hour ago, dialamah said:

Neighbors always say that about the next door neighbor who killed people or kept teenagers locked in bedrooms, boxes or sheds for years.   These incidents don't make every man a suspect for murder or holding teenage prisoners.

That's part of the problem with these muslims. You cannot distinguish a moderate from an extremist. But hey they all share a common denominator...

That abhorrent religion that they want to shovel down our throats.

Answer me this why should I give up my rights because I pi$$ off a muslim who happens to want to turn everything into Sharia?

Surely if Sharia is good why don't they move to that sh!thole they came from?

2 hours ago, Hal 9000 said:

So what their number is increasing in Canada? Are you going to blame every single muslim in Canada for the actions of one person? I am bemused why no one realises such rhetorics is what groups like ISIS are hoping for to create a rift.

and btw how can any sane person call this war on terror whilst Trump just signed a $110bn arms contract with sunni wahabi Saudi Arabia???

There is no limit to hypocrisy....

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, kactus said:

So what their number is increasing in Canada? Are you going to blame every single muslim in Canada for the actions of one person? I am bemused why no one realises such rhetorics is what groups like ISIS are hoping for to create a rift.

and btw how can any sane person call this war on terror whilst Trump just signed a $110bn arms contract with sunni wahabi Saudi Arabia???

There is no limit to hypocrisy....

Taxme quoted 25-30% and they'll be pushing sharia law.  I disagree, as we've seen in Europe, it only takes about 5% to begin demonstrations and bombings.  Once, like in Europe, they have their own communities, we'll see exactly what we see there - no go zones, no women areas etc.  We're on our way!  What makes any of you people really believe that these people will be any different than they are in Sweden, England, France, Germany, Brussels or anywhere else where their numbers are increasing?  What?  Do you people believe that we'll only get the "good muslims"?  Really?  No, we can see our future simply by looking across the pond - it's very simple really.

And, about the "quiet neighbour", "jaded youth" or "lone wolf" bull crap, this guy wasn't any of these.  The police have arrested his father and 2 brothers who were also involved and planning their own attack - any many more muslim rats knew about it - WTF does that tell you?  Depending on what polls you trust, and what vernacular you use anywhere between 20% and 65% of muslims approve of this type of "war", approve of bombing young girls.  Lets take the low end of 20%, we have a 1 million Muslims in this country - that's 200,000 people who are just fine with what we saw in Manchester - does that not sicken you liberals even a bit?   

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Omni said:

Me too. I guess we just don't have the RIGHT frame of mind.

No, what you people don't have is fore site.  What you don't have is an understanding of "cause and effect". What you don't have is the ability to learn from the mistakes of others.  

4 minutes ago, Hal 9000 said:

No, what you people don't have is fore site.  What you don't have is an understanding of "cause and effect". What you don't have is the ability to learn from the mistakes of others.  

One of the biggest mistakes on the issue we've seen recently is Trump's illegal travel ban. The mentality from whence the bill stems is similar to what I see on this thread, and has created a totally useless piece of legislation which will simply cost the American taxpayer a lot of do,rey,me, before being chucked in the garbage.