Islamophobia in Canada

12 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Churchill...a smart fellow...knew that the USSR wasn't going to just disappear after WW2. He believed in spheres of influence to prevent outright war all the time. Worked right up until Sept 2001.

Now...as Goddess alludes...the global Ummah seems to be a possible thing...and many Muslims are exited at the prospect.

Islam will dominate. (their words)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ummah

Yeah, that's what I said in my reply to your "Eh?".

Just now, DogOnPorch said:

Then peace shall reign across the lands.

I will be dead.  My girls will be armed.  You're free to think me a violent man...

1 hour ago, Goh Shenas said:

How many atrocities does it take to sway your mind? You are just prolonging their cause.

Sway my mind to what? That all those who had nothing to do with atrocities need to be watched and condemned for the atrocities they did not commit? Thats just plain STUPID.

3 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

It is important to remember that Islam needs protection from any criticism. This fact is far more important than a few dead people at a concert: Islam is a great religion...your children...not nearly as great. And certainly your children are expendable: if they were good Muslims, they are now in paradise as they died in the act of Jihad. If they weren't good Muslims, the proper eternity in Hell-fire awaits. All is well.

All that's being protected, or more to the point neglected, is western complicity in causing terrorism.

I'm not for or with ISIS at all, I'm strictly against western right-wing conservatism, the root cause of virtually everything that's so cocked-up in the world.

Edited by eyeball
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, eyeball said:

All that's being protected, or more to the point neglected, is western complicity in causing terrorism.

That point is NOT neglected.  It's used to justify every terrorist attack and is reported as such.  People just aren't buying it anymore.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/salman-abedi-wanted-revenge-for-us-air-strikes-in-syria-manchester-bombers-sister-says/ar-BBBvj36?li=AAggNb9

His sister says he did this in retaliation of the US air strikes in Syria which killed 4 children. (Whether that's true or not has not been verified yet)

How does this make sense to you?  4 children were killed unintentionally in US air strikes IN A WAR ZONE, so he goes and bombs children in Manchester England, INTENTIONALLY and NOT IN A WAR ZONE.

I shake my head at how you and others here feel the Manchester bombing was justified.  Just sick.

Edited by Goddess

22 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Above all else though Islam is conservative, that's the real malignancy.

They certainly don't act like other conservatives groups do. For one they don't treat women like chit. They don't believe that having sex with nine year girls is wrong.  

25 minutes ago, Peter F said:

Sway my mind to what? That all those who had nothing to do with atrocities need to be watched and condemned for the atrocities they did not commit? Thats just plain STUPID.

Stupid are the bunch of backward fanatics that take revenge on group of teenagers at a concert and their followers. Be it progressives or moderates. Only to be rewarded in heaven.

You are free to follow that path. Don't expect the rest of us to jump onto this path of insanity...

Just now, Goh Shenas said:

Stupid are the bunch of backward fanatics that take revenge on group of teenagers at a concert and their followers. Be it progressives or moderates. Only to be rewarded in heaven.

You are free to follow that path. Don't expect the rest of us to jump onto this path of insanity...

I certainly hope you don't follow that particular path and I am pleading with you to stop following the insane path you are advocating.

37 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Above all else though Islam is conservative, that's the real malignancy.

Conservatism is what holds up the values we believe in. Virtues of democracy, freedom, enterprise. Something libtards cannot fathom. 

Liberals just prolong the pain by supporting this cancerous cult and exonerate their crimes.

2 minutes ago, Peter F said:

I certainly hope you don't follow that particular path and I am pleading with you to stop following the insane path you are advocating.

When the freedom you and your loved ones have rightfully enjoyed is jeopardised by a muslim neighbour commiting these actions in rhe name of their religion then you will see the righteous path that you have neglected for so long...,

3 minutes ago, Goh Shenas said:

Virtues of democracy, freedom, enterprise.

Virtues you constantly demean with your racist blather. If you're claiming to be a conservative, I doubt there will be a lot of actual conservatives asking you to campaign for them in the next election, at least in this country.

Just now, Goh Shenas said:

When the freedom you and your loved ones have rightfully enjoyed is jeopardised by a muslim neighbour commiting these actions in rhe name of their religion then you will see the righteous path that you have neglected for so long...,

Ha! Aren't you advocating that my muslim neighbours be 'tagged' even though they didn't commit these actions? Dementia has got to set in before I sign onto that bullshit.

Just now, Peter F said:

Ha! Aren't you advocating that my muslim neighbours be 'tagged' even though they didn't commit these actions? Dementia has got to set in before I sign onto that bullshit.

How would you know they won't commit these actions? Did you even know Salman Abedi before the Manchester bombing? Ofcourse I am in favour of screening or tagging every single one of them. I am sick and tired of people defending Islam at any cost. 

Again I put this question. How would you feel if this affected you or yor loved one? Or let me rephrase it...What does it take to tilt a balance to take action?

3 minutes ago, Goh Shenas said:

How would you know they won't commit these actions? Did you even know Salman Abedi before the Manchester bombing? Ofcourse I am in favour of screening or tagging every single one of them. I am sick and tired of people defending Islam at any cost. 

Again I put this question. How would you feel if this affected you or yor loved one? Or let me rephrase it...What does it take to tilt a balance to take action?

Liberals will be always liberals. Always blame the victims. They always like to get on the side of the accused, and try and find as to why he/she/they did it, and then feel sorry for them for doing so, and try to explain away why they did what they did like blowing up a bunch of innocent children. The liberals are the reason why we continue to keep having these maniac terrorists continue with their murdering of innocent children. Liberals have blood on their hands. 

Just now, Peter F said:

Take action? Against the folks who had nothing to do with the death of my loved one? Would I feel better if I did? Would you?

Question is rhetorical and applies to every single muslim. Islam is evil. You don't understand the mindset of these people. I watched the interview with the neighbour of this terrorist Salman Abedi. He said he was a "good man". No one would have thought he will commit this crime and understand his thought process. That makes every single one of them susceptible as they are following a religion advocating death and hatred.

6 minutes ago, Peter F said:

Take action? Against the folks who had nothing to do with the death of my loved one? Would I feel better if I did? Would you?

Sounds to me like he'd simply like you to strap on some C4 and walk into a Mosque.

An idiot red-neck conservative threw a trailer hitch at a woman in the street here and near killed her. He thought it was a fun thing to do at the time because the target was a native. What an asshole! What a stupid mind-set! Perhaps I should have my neighbour removed from society because he also is a white red-neck who speaks poorly of natives. That would be Just, right?

Just now, Omni said:

Sounds to me like he'd simply like you to strap on some C4 and walk into a Mosque.

Some wild fascination you have but do carry on....It looks you have some knowledge in this field. 

You liberals are what is destroying the virtues of our freedom and democracy. Take it for granted and soon you will be screaming allahu akbar. 

Like said this kind of mindset only prolongs the resistance of these fanatics on the Middle East. Look what they are doing to our closest ally Israel....

2 minutes ago, Peter F said:

An idiot red-neck conservative threw a trailer hitch at a woman in the street here and near killed her. He thought it was a fun thing to do at the time because the target was a native. What an asshole! What a stupid mind-set! Perhaps I should have my neighbour removed from society because he also is a white red-neck who speaks poorly of natives. That would be Just, right?

Individual cases is not applicable to religion. There are horses for courses Your example is not representative of society and nothing to do with religion. But since you asked there should be some meadured punishment if that were the case.