Islamophobia in Canada

Just now, DogOnPorch said:

How many more events such as Manchester should I personally ignore in order to make Muslims feel better about their barbarity?

It's not up to you to make any Muslims feel anything.  Why would you think that is even an issue?  The issue is, why would you blame a taxi driver in Vancouver for a bombing in Manchester?

4 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Making religion an existential threat that should be banned outright if that's the case. Look how your fellow Muslims take the Quran at its word.

It's one of two possible outcomes for the Human Race.

4 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

It's not up to you to make any Muslims feel anything.  Why would you think that is even an issue?  The issue is, why would you blame a taxi driver in Vancouver for a bombing in Manchester?

Oh please: you're asking me to stop noticing that Islam = the common denominator.

So I ask: how do we tell the "Good Nazis Muslims" from the "Bad Muslims"? Wait for a terrorist attack?

That will work, alright. 

2 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

It's one of two possible outcomes for the Human Race.

Eh?

Edited by DogOnPorch

9 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Exactly what I said.  You and ISIS take the same words from the Quran to spread a message of violence.  If I or anyone take different words from the Quran, words that don't promote violence, you and ISIS deny them.

Give me one of your interpretations of Islam that it is a religion of peace...

Just now, Goh Shenas said:

Give me one of your interpretations of Islam that it is a religion of peace...

She has done no such thing (shown me the peaceful bits). Just to be clear...she says she has and that I rejected them...which is a lie.

Oh please: you're asking me to stop noticing that Islam = the common denominator.

So I ask: how do we tell the "good Nazis Muslims" from the "Bad Muslims"? Wait for a terrorist attack?

That will work, alright. 

Eh?

Blood hell!  I am 100% in agreement with you that Islam is the common denominator.  Am I writing in Sanskrit or something?

I have no idea how you tell the bad ones from the good ones.  What do you want to do about that?  Remember there are 1.5 billion of them.  I already said I should corner the ammo market.  It looks like that was a good idea.

7 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

How many more events such as Manchester should I personally ignore in order to make Muslims feel better about their barbarity?

All of them, Dog, All of them. For some bizarro reason you think you need to shit on Muslims who had sweet fuck all to do with particular acts of barbarity. Sorta like Isis in a way...fuck that - Exactly like ISIS. No diff. 

8 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Making religion an existential threat that should be banned outright if that's the case. Look how your fellow Muslims take the Quran at its word.

Whatever individual Muslims believe, they are taking the Quran at its word.  This is equally true of gay and progressive Muslims as it is of violent and barbaric ones.

Just now, bcsapper said:

Blood hell!  I am 100% in agreement with you that Islam is the common denominator.  Am I writing in Sanskrit or something?

I have no idea how you tell the bad ones from the good ones.  What do you want to do about that?  Remember there are 1.5 billion of them.  I already said I should corner the ammo market.  It looks like that was a good idea.

You're free to think I'm a violent man.

Just now, Peter F said:

All of them, Dog, All of them. For some bizarro reason you think you need to shit on Muslims who had sweet fuck all to do with particular acts of barbarity. Sorta like Isis in a way...fuck that - Exactly like ISIS. No diff. 

I'm not stopping you from supporting ISIS.

1 minute ago, DogOnPorch said:

She has done no such thing (shown me the peaceful bits). Just to be clear...she says she has and that I rejected them...which is a lie.

This is worse than muslim extremists when people who follow this filthy religion without being able to name one good thing about it....

1 minute ago, dialamah said:

Whatever individual Muslims believe, they are taking the Quran at its word.  This is equally true of gay and progressive Muslims as it is of violent and barbaric ones.

What is the penalty for homosexuality under Islam?

4 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Eh?

The other is they all succumb to a monolithic religion. I'm not going to question your belief on what that religion might be.

1 minute ago, DogOnPorch said:

I'm free to think anything I want, obviously, as are you.  How would you tell them apart?

Just now, bcsapper said:

The other is they all succumb to a monolithic religion. I'm not going to question your belief on what that religion might be.

I'm an atheist. Atheists are lower than polytheists under Islam.

3 minutes ago, Peter F said:

How many atrocities does it take to sway your mind? You are just prolonging their cause.

I'm asking...not telling.

Oh.  I cannot.  I assume you cannot, as I don't think anyone can. 

Internment camps? 

We did that already.  Argue the point.  I have no problem with you not having a clue.  I certainly don't. 

5 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

We did that already.  Argue the point.  I have no problem with you not having a clue.  I certainly don't. 

Churchill...a smart fellow...knew that the USSR wasn't going to just disappear after WW2. He believed in spheres of influence to prevent outright war all the time. Worked right up until Sept 2001.

Now...as Goddess alludes...the global Ummah seems to be a possible thing...and many Muslims are exited at the prospect.

Islam will dominate. (their words)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ummah

Edited by DogOnPorch